5 Days Zhangjiajie Phoenix Town & Furong Town
Duration: 5 Days
Tour Type: Private tour
- Enjoy such a tour package consisting of graceful natural beauty, time-honored human landscape, exciting river floating and unique culture of ethnic group. Let's taste the pleasure in a relaxing atmosphere.
- +86 29
- Ask a Question
- Choose Departure Date
- Price Calendar
- Choose Number of Travelers & Rooms
- Number of Rooms:
- Adult (with Bed)
- Child (with Bed)
- Child (without Bed)
- Choose Hotels
- Upgrade the Hotel-0:
- Day 1, All 1 Night in Zhangjiajie
- Day 2, All 1 Night in Phoenix Town
- Day 3, Day 4, All 2 Nights in Wulingyuan
On arrival in Zhangjiajie City, our guide will greet you at Airport or Railway Station, and transfer you to the hotel.
You are free to enjoy your own arrangement for the remaining times of the day.
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Furong Town, an ancient town with a history of 2,000 years. As one of the four famous towns in Xiangxi, it is not only famous for its long history, but for beautiful natural landscape and ethnic custom. Here is the gathering place of Tujia people, and you can fell unsophisticated Tujia custom everywhere.
Then enjoy Mengdonghe River Rafting Adventure. Rafting is the main theme here. You are surrounded by wonderful valley view, and to join the thrilling rafting on the onrushing river (at your own expense) is an impressive experience.
After the rafting adventure, drive to Phoenix Town and stay overnight there.
Stroll around the ancient Phoenix Town. Built on the banks of Tuojiang River (the mother river of Phoenix Town), it still keeps the old look of the town in Qing Dynasty after 300 years. Here is the gathering area of Miao and Tujia people. Walking on the bluestone street, you can see the well-preserved Qing architectures and ethnic stilted buildings, and fell the charm of the ethnic customs.
Then drive to Zhangjiajie and stay overnight in Wulingyuan (Zhangjiajie National Forest Park located).
Today, you will spend a whole day to explore the Zhangjiajie National Forest Park. It is the first national-level forest park in China, and a part of Wulingyuan Scenic Area (World Nature Heritage). The natural scenery here is famous for grotesque peaks, quiet valley and dense forest. Apart from fantastic natural view, it is rich of plant and wild animal sources, and forest coverage reaches 98%, so it is a huge creature treasure house and natural oxygen bar.
Next visit Huangshi Village, a famous scenic spot in Zhangjiajie National Forest Park. It is so called because it seems like a gigantic lion from far. It features various-shaped peaks, and there is a protruding sightseeing terrace hanging high in the east of Huangshi Village, standing on that, you can have a wide sight of picturesque view. You can reach to its top and back by a cable car (cable car ticket included).
After lunch, explore the Jinbian Stream, a part of Zhangjiajie National Forest Park. Along the Jinbian Stream of 7.5 kilometers, it has the most beautiful scenery in Wulingyuan Scenic Area. Passing through peaks and valley, you can see crystal water, happy fishes, and beautiful flowers with birds singing, you will fell like walking in the painting.
After breakfast, go to explore Mt. Tianzishan, one of the four big scenic areas in Wulingyuan Scenic Area. It is praised as "Enlarged Miniascape and Reduced Fairyland". There are four famous wonders: Cloud View, Night Moon, Sun Glow and Winter Snow. Cable car and elevator (fee included) will facilitate you up and down to see best views.
Lastly send you to the airport and see you off.
End of the trip.
• The quoted price contains Standard Tour Class lodging, and we offer hotel upgrade service. You can choose to upgrade hotel when booking, the price will change accordingly.
• Not all hotels can provide Standard Triple Room if you want three travelers in one room, they may arrange extra bed service. The additional fee for an extra bed is Single Supplement, and it is included in the final price.
• Your earlier arrival to Zhangjiajie and later departure from Zhangjiajie can be adjusted on line; but the extra charge is not included in the original charge.
• The single supplement is not included in the quoted price except single traveler's price.
• We choose only centrally located hotels with western standard service and breakfast. However, we can also arrange good location and clean local hotels with lower prices. Please inquiry for details.
• The breakfast is subject to hotels' arrangements, they may offer western food or Western & Chinese Buffet in the morning.
• Child's breakfast is included only when he/she occupy a bed. Otherwise the hotel may charge an extra fee for the breakfast.
Lunch and Dinner (Optional)
• The original price excludes lunch and dinner unless particular illustration. Usually, dinner and lunch are optional Chinese food with local flavor, and the meal price is charged based on the group size.
• If you have some preferences on meals such as vegetarian meal and diabetic meal, please make us know in Special Requirements.
• Please also fill the Special Requirements if you want other choices such as Hindu meal, Halal food or Western food, etc. You are suggested to uncheck lunch and dinner when booking. We will try to arrange it and your meal price is charged by the local restaurant.
• Our guide will lead you to your favorite restaurants when you don't select meals, the meal fee is at your own expense. Besides, your group should pay an extra 100RMB per day in cash to the driver and guide.
• We offer free airport/railway station transfer service as specified in the itinerary. As for earlier arrival or later departure, you will be charged a bit of service fee and guide service is not provided. Please provide train/flight number, arrival time and contact information in Special Requirements.
• Usually, local guide will drop you off at security checkpoint of airport or railway station. And the transfer guide may be not the same of that on the tour.
• This itinerary contains 3 shopping stops on the way, selling featured local specialties or souvenirs. Usually, you will spend 30-40 minutes in each store, and shopping or not is of your free will.
• Airport and hotel pick-up and drop-off service in Zhangjiajie and Phoenix Town.
• Breakfast listed in the itinerary.
• Local English-speaking tour guide, private coach and driver service for pick-up, drop-off and sightseeing program listed in the itinerary.
• The admission tickets for scenic spots listed in the itinerary.
• Service charge and government taxes.
• Hotel accommodation listed in the itinerary.
Cancellation and refund policy for Tours reservation
If you want to cancel your booking or part of it, you must advise us in advance. The letter must be signed by the lead name on the booking and once we receive it you should expect to receive a cancellation letter within 24 hours. If you do not then please contact us to ensure your letter has been received.
To cover the cost of processing your cancellation and to compensate us for the risk that we may not be able to resell your travel arrangements, we make a cancellation charge on the scale shown below. The person who made the booking is responsible for paying this charge. The size of the charge depends on when we receive your cancellation notice or letter or how you would like us to deal with your payment providing that we have received your full payment for the tours.
No Cancellation Fees if written cancellation notice is received more than 30 days prior to tour departure!
Cancellation in advance & Cancellation penalty
More than 30 days, no Cancellation Fee
30-10 days, 50% of the full payment
9-0 days or no show, 100% of the full payment
- Tours of Nearby Areas
- Tours with Similar Price
- You May Also Like
- Top Sales China Tours
- Package Tours with Zhangjiajie