Shanghai to Wuxi: 1 Day Wuxi Classic Tour
Duration: 1 Days
Tour Type: Private tour
- Regale yourselves with the beauty of Wuxi - a brilliant pearl studding on the shore of vast Lake Taihu. The poppling green waves of Lake Taihu, the flowing water along the old canal, the enchanting view of Yuantouzhu, and the sacred Great Buddha at Lingshan make you relax and return to nature.
- +86 29
- Ask a Question
- Choose Departure Date
- Price Calendar
- + Add Shanghai Hongqiao/Pudong Airport Pick-up & Drop-off(Optional)
The guide will meet you at the hotel/railway station in Shanghai between 8:00am and 10:00am, and then transfer you to Wuxi, a land flowing with milk and honey known as "Little Shanghai" and "Pearl in Lake Taihu".
You will be arranged to visit Great Buddha at Lingshan, the highest bronze Buddha statue in the world. The Lingshan Temple is the most magnificent Buddhist temple in China. You will see Buddha's figure is built carefully and vividly in an appearance of mercy and decency.
After a delicious Chinese lunch in a nearby restaurant (lunch included), you will go to explore on the Lake Taihu, China's second largest freshwater lake. Located at the junction of Jiangsu Province and Zhejiang Province, it covers an area of 3,159 square kilometers. You can take a boat (cruise tickets included) to enjoy the enchanting sceneries.
The last stops is Yuantouzhu, the essential part of the beauty of Lake Taihu. It is a peninsula extends into the Lake Taihu as if a turtle sticking his head out, hence the name Yuantouzhu, literally means "Turtle Head Isle". It is the best place to enjoy the beautiful views of Lake Taihu and taste delicious local food.
After then you will be transferred back to your hotel/the railway stationl in Shanghai between 5:00pm and 7:00pm.
• The price is set as four travelers together, usually more people more discounts. See Price Calendar on top right corner. Please fill out Tailor-made form for free if you have over 10 travelers, and we will calculate a more favorable quoted price.
• This itinerary contains 1 shopping stop on the way, selling featured local specialties or souvenirs. Usually, you will spend 30-40 minutes in the store, and shopping or not is of your free will.
• We offer optional airport pick-up and see-off service on the right day. If the departure time of your flight is between 11pm and 08am the next day, you should pay the guide RMB150 in cash for per tour group every time.
• Hotel/railway station pick-up and drop-off service in Shanghai.
• One lunch listed in the itinerary.
• Local English-speaking tour guide, private coach and driver service for pick-up, drop-off and sightseeing program listed in the itinerary.
• The admission tickets for scenic spots listed in the itinerary.
• Service charge and government taxes.
Cancellation and refund policy for Tours reservation
If you want to cancel your booking or part of it, you must advise us in advance. The letter must be signed by the lead name on the booking and once we receive it you should expect to receive a cancellation letter within 24 hours. If you do not then please contact us to ensure your letter has been received.
To cover the cost of processing your cancellation and to compensate us for the risk that we may not be able to resell your travel arrangements, we make a cancellation charge on the scale shown below. The person who made the booking is responsible for paying this charge. The size of the charge depends on when we receive your cancellation notice or letter or how you would like us to deal with your payment providing that we have received your full payment for the tours.
No Cancellation Fees if written cancellation notice is received more than 30 days prior to tour departure!
Cancellation in advance & Cancellation penalty
More than 30 days, no Cancellation Fee
30-10 days, 50% of the full payment
9-0 days or no show, 100% of the full payment
- Tours of Nearby Areas
- Tours with Similar Price
- You May Also Like
- Top Sales China Tours
- Package Tours with Shanghai