Shanghai to Guilin: 3 Days Guilin, Li River, Yangshuo Tour (Round Trip)
Duration: 3 Days
Tour Type: Private tour
- Experiencing the immortal charm of Guilin Waters and Mountains when you are on a business trip or on holiday in Shanghai, is definitely a best choice for you. Cruise along the Li River, taste the exotic West Street and explore the charming rustic sights by renting a bicycle.
- +86 29
- Ask a Question
- Choose Departure Date
- Price Calendar
- Choose Number of Travelers & Rooms
- Number of Rooms:
- Adult (with Bed)
- Child (with Bed)
- Child (without Bed)
Take a flight from Shanghai to Guilin by yourself (air ticket included). The local guide will greet you at the Guilin airport.
Then start your Guilin tour from the Reed Flute Cave. Reed Flute Cave is one of the most beautiful water-eroded caves in Guilin. It was so named because of the verdant reeds growing at the entrance of the cave. In the marvelous cave, you can see the colorful light on the grotesque stalactites.
In the morning, you will start your cruise on Li River at the pier. Along the way, you can see various-shaped limestone rocks, peaceful villages and simple fishermen. It brings you into a Chinese painting sailing on the river. Your lunch is arranged on the board.
After lunch, get to Yangshuo and visit Yangshuo West Street. Yangshuo West Street is a famous Foreigner's Street with ancient Chinese buildings and old-honored stone slates. You can ride a bicycle to the countryside to experience the real life of Chinese farmers.
Then head for the Moon Hill and the Big Banyan Tree - two must-see highlights in Yangshuo. With a height of 230 meter, the Moon Hill has a huge hole on its peak. You can climb up to the hole through 800 stairs to enjoy the various stones in the hole.
The Big Banyan Tree is a huge ancient banyan in Yangshuo with a history of 1,400. It is a national treasure of China and is regarded as theSacred Tree in locals' eyes. With a surrouding sceries, it is worth a visit.
Drive back to Guilin in the late afternoon and enjoy the beautiful sceneries along the way.
Morning visit Fubo Hill, another unique shaped karst mountain in Guilin. It stands on the waterside of Li River as if undulating waves, hence also called Wave-Subduing Hill. Other scenic spots around hill are also worth of a visit. After that, visit Diecai Hill (Folded Brocade Hill), attracting more and more tourists by its unique charms, together with its around lush greenery.
Then you can have a look at the symbol of Guilin - the Elephant Trunk Hill. It looks like an elephant drinking the water of the river, so called Elephant Trunk Hill. If you love Chinese classical literature, you would no miss the inscriptions on precipices in scenic area.
Later, the guide will see you off at the airport, and you will fly back to Shanghai (air ticket included). Your Guilin tour ends.
• The single supplement is not included in the quoted price except single traveler's price.
• The quoted price contains Standard Tour Class lodging, and we offer hotel upgrade service. You can choose to upgrade hotel when booking, the price will change accordingly.
• Not all hotels can provide Standard Triple Room if you want three travelers in one room, they may arrange extra bed service. The additional fee for an extra bed is Single Supplement, and it is included in the final price.
• We choose only centrally located hotels with western standard service and breakfast. However, we can also arrange good location and clean local hotels with lower prices. Please inquiry for details.
• The breakfast is subject to hotels' arrangements, they may offer western food or Western & Chinese Buffet in the morning.
• Child's breakfast is included only when he/she occupy a bed. Otherwise the hotel may charge an extra fee for the breakfast.
Lunch and Dinner (Optional)
• The original price excludes lunch and dinner unless particular illustration. Usually, dinner and lunch are optional Chinese food with local flavor, and the meal price is charged based on the group size.
• If you have some preferences on meals such as vegetarian meal and diabetic meal, please make us know in Special Requirements.
• Please also fill the Special Requirements if you want other choices such as Hindu meal, Halal food or Western food, etc. You are suggested to uncheck lunch and dinner when booking. We will try to arrange it and your meal price is charged by the local restaurant.
• Our guide will lead you to your favorite restaurants when you don't select meals, the meal fee is at your own. Besides, your group should pay an extra 100RMB per day in cash to the driver and guide.
• We offer free airport/railway station transfer service as specified in the itinerary.
• Usually, local guide will drop you off at security checkpoint of airport or railway station. And the transfer guide may be not the same of that on the tour.
• This itinerary contains 2 shopping stops on the way, selling featured local specialties or souvenirs. Usually, you will spend 30-40 minutes in each store, and shopping or not is of your free will.
• We promise to offer flights operated by major airlines such as Air China, China Southern Airlines, China Eastern Airlines and Hainan Airline, etc. or local big airlines such as Shenzhen Airlines, Xiamen Airlines, Sichuan Airlines, Shanghai Airlines and Shandong Airlines and so forth. And the aircraft type is Airbus A3XX Series or Boeing 7-Series. Any change due to objective cause, we will ask your permission in advance.
• Pick-up and drop-off service at airport/railway station in Guilin.
• Private English-speaking tour guide, driver and car service as indicated in the itinerary.
• The admission tickets for scenic spots listed in the itinerary.
• Service charge and government taxes.
• The air ticket of economic class, taxes and dues for round trip flights from Shanghai to Guilin.
• Two-night hotel accommodation in twin shared room with daily breakfast.
• One lunch on board.
• International flight tickets or train tickets.
• Hotel single room supplement.
• Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
• Tips to local tour guide and driver.
• Estimated group surcharges for excess baggage.
• Fees for entry visa to China.
• Cable car, sightseeing bus and cruise unless explained specially.
• Meals (L & D). Except the lunch on board.
Cancellation and refund policy for Tours reservation
If you want to cancel your booking or part of it, you must advise us in advance. The letter must be signed by the lead name on the booking and once we receive it you should expect to receive a cancellation letter within 24 hours. If you do not then please contact us to ensure your letter has been received.
To cover the cost of processing your cancellation and to compensate us for the risk that we may not be able to resell your travel arrangements, we make a cancellation charge on the scale shown below. The person who made the booking is responsible for paying this charge. The size of the charge depends on when we receive your cancellation notice or letter or how you would like us to deal with your payment providing that we have received your full payment for the tours.
No Cancellation Fees if written cancellation notice is received more than 30 days prior to tour departure!
Cancellation in advance & Cancellation penalty
More than 30 days, no Cancellation Fee
30-10 days, 50% of the full payment
9-0 days or no show, 100% of the full payment
- Tours of Nearby Areas
- Tours with Similar Price
- You May Also Like
- Top Sales China Tours
- Package Tours with Shanghai