4 Days Guilin, Li River, Yangshuo, Longsheng Holiday
Duration: 4 Days
Tour Type: Private tour
- Li River cruise put you amid the magical beauty. Stroll around exotic West Street and ride a bicycle to visit the poetic countryside. Experience the splendor of Dragon Back Rice Terrace and appreciate delicate Zhuang custom. Start to enjoy your private vacation!
- +86 29
- Ask a Question
- Choose Departure Date
- Price Calendar
- Choose Number of Travelers & Rooms
- Number of Rooms:
- Adult (with Bed)
- Child (with Bed)
- Child (without Bed)
Arrive in Guilin. Pick up at Airport/Hotel/Railway Station in Guilin.Visit Fubo Hill, Reed Flute Cave.
This tour usually starts after 8:00am but you can still have a relaxed pattern as long as you arrive in Guilin before 13:00.
The guide picks you up from the Airport/Railway Station in Guilin.
Start a tour to feel a city-'Guilin's scenery is the best in the world'.
Head for Reed Flute Cave, the Art Palace of Nature. It got this name for reeds (be used to make reed flutes) around the entrance. As a representative karst mountain of Guilin, inside the cave, you will see lots of peculiar stalagmites, stalactites, and mural paintings since 792.
Move on to the Fubo Hill (Wave-Subduing Hill), another famous karst mountain of Guilin. Towering aloft alone, it is 213 meters high, having many not so large but interesting scenes.
Take a 2 hours' drive to Longsheng for a tour of rice culture of China. Longsheng Dragon Back Rice Terrace is considered to be the No.1 in China. And today we will visit the Dragon Back Rice Terrace at Ping'an Village of the Zhuang ethnic group. Due to the special geographic location, we must walk to there. After arrival, you will not only see the unique Zhuang village but large-scale of rice terraces from the foot of mountains to tops.
Drive back to Guilin.
Enjoy a cruise on the meandering blue waters of Li River, the largest and most beautiful karst landscape tourist area in the world, including beautiful mountains, clear water, peculiar caves and charming stones. Lunch is served on board.
Go ashore as you arrive in Yangshuo and ramble in the West Street, a popular walking street of Guilin with a history of one thousand years. Besides these distinguishing featured shops and restaurants, you can also see traditional local buildings, kinds of Chinese folklores as well as a lot of foreigners, hence its another name 'Foreigner Street'.
You can hire a bicycle for a ride to the countryside, to get closed to fresh air, real rural sceneries and life in Yangshuo. Sometimes, you will see local farmers working in farmlands.
Head for the Moon Hill, one of the top attractions in Yangshuo. In its middle, there is a crescent shaped cave running through, hence the name and totally 800 steps from the bottom to peak.
Visit Big Banyan Tree, a best place to see the most typical pastoral scenery of Yangshuo. It takes six men with arms stretching out to hug it. Standing under this big tree with luxuriant leaves, you can see its twisting roots and gnarled branches in all directions.
Drive back to Guilin.
In the morning, visit the Elephant Trunk Hill, the city badge and one of the most famous parks of Guilin City. Located in the confluence of Taohua River and Li River, it boasts great karst landscapes, including sightseeing spots like the Water Moon Cave, Elephant Eye Cave and Puxian Pagoda etc.
Transfer to the Airport/Railway Station in Guilin.
End of service.
This tour ends around 2:00pm. So make sure you leave Guilin not earlier than 2:00pm.
• The quoted price contains Standard Tour Class lodging, and we offer hotel upgrade service. You can choose to upgrade hotel when booking, the price will change accordingly.
• Not all hotels can provide Standard Triple Room if you want three travelers in one room, they may arrange extra bed service. The additional fee for an extra bed is Single Supplement, and it is included in the final price.
• Your length of stay in Guilin listed in our itineraries can be adjusted on line; but the extra charge is not included in the original charge.
• The single supplement is not included in the quoted price except single traveler's price.
• We choose only centrally located hotels with western standard service and breakfast. However, we can also arrange good location and clean local hotels with lower prices. Please inquiry for details.
• The breakfast is subject to hotels' arrangements, they may offer western food or Western & Chinese Buffet in the morning.
• Child's breakfast is included only when he/she occupy a bed. Otherwise the hotel may charge an extra fee for the breakfast.
Lunch and Dinner (Optional)
• The original price excludes lunch and dinner unless particular illustration. Usually, dinner and lunch are optional Chinese food with local flavor, and the meal price is charged based on the group size.
• If you have some preferences on meals such as vegetarian meal and diabetic meal, please make us know in Special Requirements.
• Please also fill the Special Requirements if you want other choices such as Hindu meal, Halal food or Western food, etc. You are suggested to uncheck lunch and dinner when booking. We will try to arrange it and your meal price is charged by the local restaurant.
• Our guide will lead you to your favorite restaurants when you don't select meals, the meal fee is at your own. Besides, your group should pay an extra 100RMB per day in cash to the driver and guide.
• We offer free airport/railway station transfer service as specified in the itinerary. As for earlier arrival or later departure, you will be charged a bit of service fee and guide service is not provided. Please provide train/flight number, arrival time and contact information in Special Requirements.
• Usually, local guide will drop you off at security checkpoint of airport or railway station. And the transfer guide may be not the same of that on the tour.
• This itinerary contains 2 shopping stops on the way, selling featured local specialties or souvenirs. Usually, you will spend 30-40 minutes in each store, and shopping or not is of your free will.
• Pick-up and drop-off service at airport/ railway station in Guilin.
• Private English-speaking tour guide, driver and car service as indicated in the itinerary.
• The admission tickets for scenic spots listed in the itinerary.
• Service charge and government taxes.
• Three-night hotel accommodation in twin shared room with daily breakfast.
• One lunch on board.
• International flight tickets or train tickets.
• Hotel single room supplement.
• Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
• Tips to local tour guide and driver.
• Fees for entry visa to China.
• Cable car, sightseeing bus and cruise unless explained specially.
• Meals (L & D). Except a lunch on board.
Cancellation and refund policy for Tours reservation
If you want to cancel your booking or part of it, you must advise us in advance. The letter must be signed by the lead name on the booking and once we receive it you should expect to receive a cancellation letter within 24 hours. If you do not then please contact us to ensure your letter has been received.
To cover the cost of processing your cancellation and to compensate us for the risk that we may not be able to resell your travel arrangements, we make a cancellation charge on the scale shown below. The person who made the booking is responsible for paying this charge. The size of the charge depends on when we receive your cancellation notice or letter or how you would like us to deal with your payment providing that we have received your full payment for the tours.
No Cancellation Fees if written cancellation notice is received more than 30 days prior to tour departure!
Cancellation in advance & Cancellation penalty
More than 30 days, no Cancellation Fee
30-10 days, 50% of the full payment
9-0 days or no show, 100% of the full payment
- Tours of Nearby Areas
- Tours with Similar Price
- You May Also Like
- Top Sales China Tours
- Package Tours with Guilin