Guangzhou to Zhangjiajie: 4 Days Zhangjiajie Tour (Round Trip)
Duration: 4 Days
Tour Type: Private tour
- Fly to Zhangjiajie and immerge yourself in the charming scenery of Zhangjiajie area and marvel at the marvelous waters and mountains like Mt. Tianzishan. Explore the Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, admire magical Huangshi Village and enchanting Jinbian Stream.
- Choose Departure Date
- Price Calendar
- Choose Number of Travelers & Rooms
- Number of Rooms:
- Adult (with Bed)
- Child (with Bed)
- Child (without Bed)
Spend the whole day visiting Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, the first national forest park of China. Located 32 kilometers north of Zhangjiajie urban area, it covers an area of 130 square kilometers, and especially famous for kinds of queer ridges and peaks. You will experience Huangshi Village, the most important scenic spot in Zhangjiajie National Forest Park.
You can reach to its top and back by a cable car (round trip cable car tickets included). After lunch, explore the Jinbian Stream, one of the most beautiful valleys in the world. It seems you are rambling in a picture while touring here.
Morning after breakfast, drive to Mt. Tianzishan. With an overall area of 54 million square meters, Mt. Tianzishan is located in the northwestern Wulingyuan Scenic Area. It is mostly well-known for its 'Four Wonders', including Cloud Billows, Moon Brightness, Sun Glow and Winter Snow. Taking Bailong Elevator down the mountain is included. You can choose to hiking up or take a cable car, which need an extra charge (Referenced price: CNY67).
You can enjoy the Ethnic Minority Song and Dance "Charming Xiangxi" at your own expenses, in the evening.
Drive to Huanglongdong Cave, 'Great Wonder of Karst Landforms in the World' as well as 'the Champion of Karst Landforms in the World'. Within it, there are four layers of caves, with a length of 13 kilometers. You can enjoy yourself in this palace of karst landforms.
Then you will be transferred to the airport for Guangzhou from Zhangjiajie (air ticket included).
End of service.
• The quoted price contains Standard Tour Class lodging, and we offer hotel upgrade service. You can choose to upgrade hotel when booking, the price will change accordingly.
• Not all hotels can provide Standard Triple Room if you want three travelers in one room, they may arrange extra bed service. The additional fee for an extra bed is Single Supplement, and it is included in the final price.
• The single supplement is not included in the quoted price except single traveler's price.
• We choose only centrally located hotels with western standard service and breakfast. However, we can also arrange good location and clean local hotels with lower prices. Please inquiry for details.
• The breakfast is subject to hotels' arrangements, they may offer western food or Western & Chinese Buffet in the morning.
• Child's breakfast is included only when he/she occupy a bed. Otherwise the hotel may charge an extra fee for the breakfast.
Lunch and Dinner (Optional)
• The original price excludes lunch and dinner unless particular illustration. Usually, dinner and lunch are optional Chinese food with local flavor, and the meal price is charged based on the group size.
• If you have some preferences on meals such as vegetarian meal and diabetic meal, please make us know in Special Requirements.
• Please also fill the Special Requirements if you want other choices such as Hindu meal, Halal food or Western food, etc. You are suggested to uncheck lunch and dinner when booking. We will try to arrange it and your meal price is charged by the local restaurant.
• Our guide will lead you to your favorite restaurants when you don't select meals, the meal fee is at your own expense. Besides, your group should pay an extra 100RMB per day in cash to the driver and guide.
• We offer free airport/railway station transfer service as specified in the itinerary.
• Usually, local guide will drop you off at security checkpoint of airport or railway station. And the transfer guide may be not the same of that on the tour.
• We promise to offer flights operated by major airlines such as Air China, China Southern Airlines, China Eastern Airlines and Hainan Airline, etc. or local big airlines such as Shenzhen Airlines, Xiamen Airlines, Sichuan Airlines, Shanghai Airlines and Shandong Airlines and so forth. And the aircraft type is Airbus A3XX Series or Boeing 7-Series. Any change due to objective cause, we will ask your permission in advance.
• Children, between 2 to 12 years old and under 1.3 meters (4.3 feet), can get discount.
• Pick-up and drop-off service at airport/railway station in Zhangjiajie
• Private English-speaking tour guide, driver and car service as indicated in the itinerary.
• The admission tickets for scenic spots listed in the itinerary.
• Service charge and government taxes.
• The air ticket of economic class, taxes and dues for round trip flights from Guangzhou to Zhangjiajie.
• Three-night hotel accommodation in twin shared room with daily breakfast.
• International flight tickets or train tickets.
• Hotel single room supplement.
• Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
• Tips to local tour guide and driver.
• Estimated group surcharges for excess baggage.
• Fees for entry visa to China.
• Cable car, sightseeing bus and cruise unless explained specially.
• Meals (L & D).
Cancellation and refund policy for Tours reservation
If you want to cancel your booking or part of it, you must advise us in advance. The letter must be signed by the lead name on the booking and once we receive it you should expect to receive a cancellation letter within 24 hours. If you do not then please contact us to ensure your letter has been received.
To cover the cost of processing your cancellation and to compensate us for the risk that we may not be able to resell your travel arrangements, we make a cancellation charge on the scale shown below. The person who made the booking is responsible for paying this charge. The size of the charge depends on when we receive your cancellation notice or letter or how you would like us to deal with your payment providing that we have received your full payment for the tours.
No Cancellation Fees if written cancellation notice is received more than 30 days prior to tour departure!
Cancellation in advance & Cancellation penalty
More than 30 days, no Cancellation Fee
30-10 days, 50% of the full payment
9-0 days or no show, 100% of the full payment
- Tours of Nearby Areas
- Tours with Similar Price
- You May Also Like
- Top Sales China Tours
- Package Tours with Zhangjiajie