Guangzhou to Sanya: 3 Days Sanya Tour (Round Trip)
Duration: 3 Days
Tour Type: Private tour
- Immerse yourself in the intoxicating beauty of Sanya in this memoriable Ticket & Hotel Only Self-service Package Tour, walking hand in hand with your lover on the golden beach at Yalong Bay while hearing the soft sound of ocean waves, explore the Wuzhizhou Coral Island and dive to play with colorful fish! Start this fantastic round trip from Guangzhou and Check out our reference tour price!
- +86 29
- Ask a Question
- Choose Departure Date
- Price Calendar
- Choose Number of Travelers & Rooms
- Number of Rooms:
- Adult (with Bed)
- Child (with Bed)
- Child (without Bed)
The whole day is free for your own arrangement. Recommended Route (all at your own expense).
Once you wake up in the morning, you may visit the Nanshan, which is always considered as a place of auspice and good luck. You can not only have a taste of tropical sunshine, blue sea, soft beach, beautiful flowers and green trees etc. here, but also gains some spirit consolation from Buddhist culture. Top famous attractions here include Nanshan Temple and Kwan-yin Statue on the sea etc.
Then drive to visit Yalong Bay, ‘No.1 Bay under the Heaven. Located about 10 kilometers away from Sanya city centre, it is a crescent-shaped bay with a seven-kilometer long silvery white sea beach. With extremely fine sands, crystal clear water, and comfortable temperature in winters, it is also an ideal holiday resort, hence another honorable title- the Oriental Hawaii. Besides, you also can stroll around the Yalong Bay Central Square, visit the Sea Shell Museum, swimming, diving or something else at your own expense.
Back to your hotel for a tight sleep.
Feel quite refreshed after nice sleep. After breakfast, you may go to the Wuzhizhou Island, which is reputed as ‘No.1 diving base of China’. In its west and north part, you can find jade belt shaped fine beaches, with soft and smooth sands and clear water, hence a wonderful place for sightseeing and kinds of water sports. This is maybe the reason why it is also known as ‘the Maldives of China’.
You can enjoy yourself unconstrained. In the afternoon, you may dive submarine with specialized clothes, exploring the sea with the tropical fish and coral reef, experiencing the live seabed.
Then transfer to the airport in Sanya, you will take a flight back to Guangzhou (air ticket included).
The quoted price only contains the tickets between Guangzhou and Sanya and your four-night hotel accommodation in twin shared room with daily breakfast in Sanya. You can arrange your tour in Sanya by yourself and all cost is at your own.
• The quoted price contains Standard Tour Class lodging, and we offer hotel upgrade service. You can choose to upgrade hotel when booking, the price will change accordingly.
• Not all hotels can provide Standard Triple Room if you want three travelers in one room, they may arrange extra bed service. The additional fee for an extra bed is Single Supplement, and it is included in the final price.
• The single supplement is not included in the quoted price except single traveler's price.
• We choose only centrally located hotels with western standard service and breakfast. However, we can also arrange good location and clean local hotels with lower prices. Please inquiry for details.
• Child's breakfast is included only when he/she occupy a bed. Otherwise the hotel may charge an extra fee for the breakfast.
• The breakfast is subject to hotels' arrangements, they may offer western food or Western & Chinese Buffet in the morning.
• We promise to offer flights operated by major airlines such as Air China, China Southern Airlines, China Eastern Airlines and Hainan Airline, etc. or local big airlines such as Shenzhen Airlines, Xiamen Airlines, Sichuan Airlines, Shanghai Airlines and Shandong Airlines and so forth. And the aircraft type is Airbus A3XX Series or Boeing 7-Series. Any change due to objective cause, we will ask your permission in advance.
• Pick-up and drop-off service at airport in Sanya.
• Private English-speaking tour guide, driver and car service as indicated in the itinerary.
• The admission tickets for scenic spots.
• International flight tickets or train tickets.
• Hotel single room supplement.
• Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
• Estimated group surcharges for excess baggage.
• Fees for entry visa to China.
• Meals (L & D).
Cancellation and refund policy for Tours reservation
If you want to cancel your booking or part of it, you must advise us in advance. The letter must be signed by the lead name on the booking and once we receive it you should expect to receive a cancellation letter within 24 hours. If you do not then please contact us to ensure your letter has been received.
To cover the cost of processing your cancellation and to compensate us for the risk that we may not be able to resell your travel arrangements, we make a cancellation charge on the scale shown below. The person who made the booking is responsible for paying this charge. The size of the charge depends on when we receive your cancellation notice or letter or how you would like us to deal with your payment providing that we have received your full payment for the tours.
No Cancellation Fees if written cancellation notice is received more than 30 days prior to tour departure!
Cancellation in advance & Cancellation penalty
More than 30 days, no Cancellation Fee
30-10 days, 50% of the full payment
9-0 days or no show, 100% of the full payment
- Tours of Nearby Areas
- Tours with Similar Price
- You May Also Like
- Top Sales China Tours
- Package Tours with Sanya