1 Day Great Wall at Badaling & Ming Tombs Tour
Duration: 11 Hours
Tour Type: Bus tour
- Join a bus tour to hike the Great Wall at Badaling and visit the largest tomb among 13 Ming Emperors!
Our guide will pick you up from hotel in Beijing between 7:00am-8:30am, and drive to the Changping District.
Visit Changling Tomb of the Ming Tombs. 50 kilometers from Beijing city centre, Ming Tombs is an architectural complex of tombs for totally 13 Emperors of Ming Dynasty in ancient China. Its construction lasted nearly 200 years. While Changling Tomb is the head and mostly visited one, with well preserved and best up-ground constructions. We will spend about 1 hour here.
Then you will have 45 minutes for a short visit of Jade Carving Factory. Drive to the restaurant nearby the Ming Tombs and have a Chinese lunch at 11:30am. Then, go on our tour to the Great Wall at Badaling.
With a highest point of 1,105 meters, Badaling Great Wall is located 70 kilometers northwest of Beijing. It is the best preserved and most famous section of Ming Great Wall, as well as the earliest one opened to the public. Here, the cable car is available. You can take at your own expense if you don't want to climb the Great Wall.
On the way back to hotel, we will also arrange to drive by the Bird's Nest and Water Cube for you to have a exterior view of them. Then you will have a chance to enjoy the Chinese traditional Silk arts.
Drop off at the Traveler's hotel in Beijing at around 6:00pm.
End the service.
NOTE: Your local guide will contact your hotel to confirm you the specific pick-up time for next day tour the night before. Please offer the correct hotel info and make sure there is somebody to answer the phone.
• Your hotel should be located within North Fourth Ring, South Third Ring, and East Fourth Ring and West Fourth Ring; if not, you have to get to a pick-up stop by yourself. Our guide will contact you about the place to pick you up.
• Optional railway station pick-up and see-off service can not be booked directly with the tour you have chosen, since we will send another car. If you need it, just click here.
• Pick-up and drop-off service at your hotel within South Third Ring and North Fourth Ring.
• Shared English-speaking tour guide, driver and car service as indicated in the itinerary.
• The admission tickets for scenic spots listed in the itinerary.
• A Chinese lunch.
• Service charge and government taxes.
Cancellation and refund policy for Tours reservation
If you want to cancel your booking or part of it, you must advise us in advance. The letter must be signed by the lead name on the booking and once we receive it you should expect to receive a cancellation letter within 24 hours. If you do not then please contact us to ensure your letter has been received.
To cover the cost of processing your cancellation and to compensate us for the risk that we may not be able to resell your travel arrangements, we make a cancellation charge on the scale shown below. The person who made the booking is responsible for paying this charge. The size of the charge depends on when we receive your cancellation notice or letter or how you would like us to deal with your payment providing that we have received your full payment for the tours.
No Cancellation Fees if written cancellation notice is received more than 30 days prior to tour departure!
Cancellation in advance & Cancellation penalty
More than 30 days, no Cancellation Fee
30-10 days, 50% of the full payment
9-0 days or no show, 100% of the full payment
- Tours of Nearby Areas
- Tours with Similar Price
- You May Also Like
- Top Sales China Tours
- Package Tours with Beijing