6 Days Chengdu, Jiuzhaigou, Huanglong Valley & Leshan, Mt. Emeishan Tour
Duration: 6 Days
Tour Type: Private tour
- An amazing adventure to the magical fantasy world Jiuzhaigou and Huanglong Scenic Area, famous Buddhist Mt. Emei and the largest stone carving masterpiece - Leshan Giant Buddha. Enjoy all the best of Sichuan at a time!
- +86 29
- Ask a Question
- Choose Departure Date
- Price Calendar
- Choose Number of Travelers & Rooms
- Number of Rooms:
- Adult (with Bed)
- Child (with Bed)
- Child (without Bed)
- Choose Hotels
- Upgrade the Hotel-0:
- Day 1, Day 2, All 2 Nights in Jiuzhaigou Aba
- Day 3, Day 5, All 2 Nights in Chengdu
- Day 4, All 1 Night in Emeishan
Chengdu airport for an afternoon/night flight to Jiuzhaigou (air ticket included), then the local tour guide will drive you to the hotel in Jiuzhaigou.
And the rest of day is at your leisure.
In the morning, tour guide is accompanying you to visit Jiuzhaigou Scenic Area.
There are totally nine villages within it, hence the name (in Chinese- 'Jiu' means nine while 'Zhai' means villages). With a height of 2,000 to 3,106 meters, Jiuzhaigou belongs to worldwide arctic-alpine karst landform. Covering an overall area of 620 square kilometers, 52% of them are primeval forests, together with kinds of exotic flowers and rare herbs as well as many wild animals. Besides, it boasts 'Five Wonders', including majestic emerald lakes, layers of waterfalls, colorful forests, snow peaks and Tibetan folkways. As a World Heritage site by UNESCO, it is more widely known as 'fairy tale world' and 'heaven on earth'.
In the moring, transfer you from Jiuzhaigou to Huanglong Scenic Area and visit the Huanglong Scenic Area.
Huanglong Scenic Area is honored as 'Wonder of the World' and 'the Jade Pool on Earth' (Jade Pool is the living place of mythical Western Mother Goddess). Its most remarkable scene is the Huanglong Valley, which is well-known for its 'Four Wonders'- colored pools, snow mountains, canyon and forests. It is the only well-preserved plateau wetland of China. What's more, besides its unique karst landscapes, Huanglong is also noted for abundant flora and fauna resources, including some endangered ones.
After that, Drive to Jiuzhaigou airport and fly back to Chengdu (air ticket included).
Drive from Chengdu to Emeishan City.
Mt. Emeishan is one of the top four Buddhist mountains in China, with approximate 26 temples. Covers an area of 154 square kilometers, the whole scenic area boasts 'top ten scenic landscapes' and four natural wonders- the Sunrise, the Sea of Clouds, the Buddha's Halo and the Holy Lamp. Take the sightseeing bus to Leidongping, after a short walk, we'll take a cable car (round trip cable car included) up to the Golden Peak from Leidongping.
Huazang Temple (Golden Peak Temple), the holy place of Buddhist, is located on the Golden Peak. While Golden Peak is the highest peak of Mt. Emeishan, with an altitude of 3,077 meters.
Then go to Wannian Temple, in the central area of Mt. Emeishan. It's one of the oldest temples on Mt. Emeishan, which was originally built in 401.
After your trip is over, you are escorted to the hotel in Emeishan area.
The guide picks you up at the hotel. Then head for Leshan Giant Buddha, the largest stone carving Buddhist statue in the world, with a height of 71 meters. And in 1996, Mt. Emeishan and Leshan Giant Buddha were listed into the World Heritage Site as a dual inheritance of nature and culture.
Enjoy a cruise (cruise ticket included) on the river to look up the huge figure of a Maitreya Buddha, with a noumenon height of 59.98 meters. The figure occupies the entire hillside, while each instep of him can hold over hundreds of people at one time.
After visiting, you are escorted to Chengdu in the afternoon.
Tour guide will transfer you to the Airport/Hotel/Railway Station in Chengdu for your departure.
End of service.
• The quoted price contains Standard Tour Class lodging, and we offer hotel upgrade service. You can choose to upgrade hotel when booking, the price will change accordingly.
• Not all hotels can provide Standard Triple Room if you want three travelers in one room, they may arrange extra bed service. The additional fee for an extra bed is Single Supplement, and it is included in the final price.
• You can on-line choose to arrive earlier to or depart later from Chengdu; but the extra charge is not included in the original charge.
• The single supplement is not included in the quoted price except single traveler's price.
• We choose only centrally located hotels with western standard service and breakfast. However, we can also arrange good location and clean local hotels with lower prices. Please inquiry for details.
• Due to the great rise and fall of spare room quantity and price of hotels in Jiuzhaigou, we will choose hotels in similar location and room class for you, but not be sure it is the same hotel as shown on the website when you make the reservation.
• The breakfast is subject to hotels' arrangements, they may offer western food or Western & Chinese Buffet in the morning.
• Child's breakfast is included only when he/she occupy a bed. Otherwise the hotel may charge an extra fee for the breakfast.
Lunch and Dinner (Optional)
• The original price excludes lunch and dinner unless particular illustration. Usually, dinner and lunch are optional Chinese food with local flavor, and the meal price is charged based on the group size.
• If you have some preferences on meals such as vegetarian meal and diabetic meal, please make us know in Special Requirements.
• Please also fill the Special Requirements if you want other choices such as Hindu meal, Halal food or Western food, etc. You are suggested to uncheck lunch and dinner when booking. We will try to arrange it and your meal price is charged by the local restaurant.
• Our guide will lead you to your favorite restaurants when you don't select meals, the meal fee is at your own. Besides, your group should pay an extra 100RMB per day in cash to the driver and guide.
• We offer free airport/railway station transfer service as specified in the itinerary. As for earlier arrival or later departure, you will be charged a bit of service fee and guide service is not provided. Please provide train/flight number, arrival time and contact information in Special Requirements.
• Usually, local guide will drop you off at security checkpoint of airport or railway station. And the transfer guide may be not the same of that on the tour.
• This itinerary contains 2-3 shopping stops on the way, selling featured local specialties or souvenirs. Usually, you will spend 30-40 minutes in each store, and shopping or not is of your free will.
• We promise to offer flights operated by major airlines such as Air China, China Southern Airlines, China Eastern Airlines and Hainan Airline, etc. or local big airlines such as Shenzhen Airlines, Xiamen Airlines, Sichuan Airlines, Shanghai Airlines and Shandong Airlines and so forth. And the aircraft type is Airbus A3XX Series or Boeing 7-Series. Any change due to objective cause, we will ask your permission in advance.
• Pick-up and drop-off service at airport/railway station in Chengdu and Jiuzhaigou.
• Private English-speaking tour guide, driver and car service as indicated in the itinerary.
• The admission tickets for scenic spots listed in the itinerary.
• Service charge and government taxes.
• Five-night hotel accommodation in twin shared room with daily breakfast.
Cancellation and refund policy for Tours reservation
If you want to cancel your booking or part of it, you must advise us in advance. The letter must be signed by the lead name on the booking and once we receive it you should expect to receive a cancellation letter within 24 hours. If you do not then please contact us to ensure your letter has been received.
To cover the cost of processing your cancellation and to compensate us for the risk that we may not be able to resell your travel arrangements, we make a cancellation charge on the scale shown below. The person who made the booking is responsible for paying this charge. The size of the charge depends on when we receive your cancellation notice or letter or how you would like us to deal with your payment providing that we have received your full payment for the tours.
No Cancellation Fees if written cancellation notice is received more than 30 days prior to tour departure!
Cancellation in advance & Cancellation penalty
More than 30 days, no Cancellation Fee
30-10 days, 50% of the full payment
9-0 days or no show, 100% of the full payment
- Tours of Nearby Areas
- Tours with Similar Price
- You May Also Like
- Top Sales China Tours
- Package Tours with Chengdu