6 Days Chengdu, Mt.Emeishan, Leshan, Chongqing & Dazu
Duration: 6 Days
Tour Type: Private tour
- In addition to Chengdu classic tour route, we will explore Zigong and Chongqing where you can embark on your Yangtze River sightseeing. Start by visiting inglovely giant pandas, Mt. Emeishan and Leshan Giant Buddha. And dinosaur Museum will bring us back to the Jurassic Period. Dazu Rock Carvings will shock you for its large scale, rich content and refined skills.
- +86 29
- Ask a Question
- Choose Departure Date
- Price Calendar
- Choose Number of Travelers & Rooms
- Number of Rooms:
- Adult (with Bed)
- Child (with Bed)
- Child (without Bed)
- Choose Hotels
- Upgrade the Hotel-0:
- Day 1, All 1 Night in Chengdu
- Day 2, Day 3, All 2 Nights in Emeishan
- Day 4, All 1 Night in Dazu
- Day 5, All 1 Night in Chongqing
Arrive in Chengdu. Pick up from Airport/Railway Station/Hotel in Chengdu. Visit Chengdu Giant Panda Breeding Research Base.
You are expected to arrive in Chengdu before the tour starts around 2:00pm.
The guide picks you up at the Chengdu airport and your happy Chengdu trip starts.
The first stop is to visit Chengdu Giant Panda Breeding Research Base, the best place to get familiar with giant panda in China. Known as one of the most essential centers in China for the captive conservation of giant pandas, the base boasts the harmonious combination of the natural scenery and man-made landscapes in order to offer a cozy living environment for the giant pandas and other Chinese endangered animals. You can see adorable pandas sitting on the meadow, or munching away on bamboos.
Afterward you are transferred to your hotel in Chengdu.
After breakfast, an excursion tour to the west suburb of Chengdu city is arranged for visiting the Du Fu Cottage, the former residence of Du Fu, a famous poet in Tang Dynasty. Once was a thatched hut where Du Fu wrote many poems, it has been an elegant museum which blends ponds, terrace, pavilions and the cottage.
Then we head for the Leshan Giant Buddha, the largest stone carving sculpture of Buddha in the world. Anyone comes here will be shocked by the huge Buddha chiseled on the palisades. A cruise on the river in front of the Leshan Giant Buddha is available to have a panoramic view of the Buddha (cruise ticket included).
Next we will drive to Emeishan City (35km and 55 minutes drive from Leshan Giant Buddha). After checking in the hotel in Emeishan city, you are wished to have a good rest.
Arrangement of today is a mountain tour to Mt. Emeishan in the morning. Known as one of the four Chinese great mountains, Mt. Emeishan is a top tourist resort for its magnificence, elegance and spirituality as well as the deep-seated Buddhism culture. A sightseeing bus is arranged for you to Leidongping. Then transfer a cable car up to the Golden Peak (round cable car included) which is the highest peak of Mt. Emeishan with an altitude of 3,099 meters.
We will pay a visit to the Huazang Temple (Golden Peak Temple), which is a very popular place for pilgrims to worship. If you are lucky enough, you will see the four wonderful views on Mt. Emeishan: the Sunrise, the Sea of Clouds, the Buddha's Halo and the Holy Lamp.
In the afternoon, we will get off from the Mt. Emeishan and drop you off at your hotel in Emeishan City.
Arrangement of today is to leave Emeishan for Zigong (220km and 3 hours drive). Upon arrival in Zigong, we will visit the Dinosaur Museum, one of the largest museums of dinosaur fossil burial site in the world. You can see dinosaur fossils of all known species deriving from the Jurassic Period.
Then we move to the Salt History Museum. Initially built in the reign of Emperor Qianlong of Qing, it blends the palace building and folk house which appears rather splendid and magnificent. A good deal of historic records, documents and implements relating to salt mining are collected in the museum.
Later, you are driven to the hotel in Dazu, the home to stone carvings.
After breakfast, we will go on our Dazu trip to explore the Dazu Rock Carvings, a miraculous oriental pearl of art. Noted as one of ancient China's most valuable treasures, the Dazu Rock Carvings exhibits abundant religious inscriptions on precipices dating from late Tang and early Song dynasties. Currently, more than 4,600 statues are well preserved for you to explore.
Afterward you are driven to Chongqing and stay overnight there.
Today, we arrange you a city tour in Chongqing. After breakfast, you are picked up to the Eling Park, the earliest private garden in Chongqing. It boasts beautiful landscape with the mixture of lively plants, odd rocks, and elegant pavilions. Ascending on the Liangjiang Pavilion, you can have a bird's eye view of the Chongqing. Rope Bridge of Ronghu Lake is the most famous scenic spot in the park.
Then we move on to visit the Ciqikou Old Town, the epitome of Chongqing. Once was a bustling ferry terminal, it still reserves the traditional layout featuring Ming and Qing style structures. It was also a capital of porcelain, hence the name Ciqikou. Strolling along the slabstone-paved streets, you can take a sip in the teahouse, or enjoy the folk customs, including Sichuan opera, sound of night watches, temple fairs and so on.
Your pleasant trip comes to an end as you are transferred to airport/hotel/train station in Chongqing or depart from Chongqing in prepare for your sightseeing on Yangtze River.
• The quoted price contains Standard Tour Class lodging, and we offer hotel upgrade service. You can choose to upgrade hotel when booking, the price will change accordingly.
• Not all hotels can provide Standard Triple Room if you want three travelers in one room, they may arrange extra bed service. The additional fee for an extra bed is Single Supplement, and it is included in the final price.
• Your earlier arrival to Chengdu and later departure from Chongqing can be adjusted on line; but the extra charge is not included in the original charge.
• The single supplement is not included in the quoted price except single traveler's price.
• We choose only centrally located hotels with western standard service and breakfast. However, we can also arrange good location and clean local hotels with lower prices. Please inquiry for details.
• The breakfast is subject to hotels' arrangements, they may offer western food or Western & Chinese Buffet in the morning.
• Child's breakfast is included only when he/she occupy a bed. Otherwise the hotel may charge an extra fee for the breakfast.
Lunch and Dinner (Optional)
• The original price excludes lunch and dinner unless particular illustration. Usually, dinner and lunch are optional Chinese food with local flavor, and the meal price is charged based on the group size.
• If you have some preferences on meals such as vegetarian meal and diabetic meal, please make us know in Special Requirements.
• Please also fill the Special Requirements if you want other choices such as Hindu meal, Halal food or Western food, etc. You are suggested to uncheck lunch and dinner when booking. We will try to arrange it and your meal price is charged by the local restaurant.
• Our guide will lead you to your favorite restaurants when you don't select meals, the meal fee is at your own. Besides, your group should pay an extra 100RMB per day in cash to the driver and guide.
• We offer free airport/railway station transfer service as specified in the itinerary. As for earlier arrival or later departure, you will be charged a bit of service fee and guide service is not provided. Please provide train/flight number, arrival time and contact information in Special Requirements.
• Usually, local guide will drop you off at security checkpoint of airport or railway station. And the transfer guide may be not the same of that on the tour.
• This itinerary contains 3-4 shopping stops on the way, selling featured local specialties or souvenirs. Usually, you will spend 30-40 minutes in each store, and shopping or not is of your free will.
• Transfer between airport/railway station and destination cities in the itinerary.
• Private English-speaking tour guide, driver and car service as indicated in the itinerary.
• The admission tickets for scenic spots listed in the itinerary.
• Service charge and government taxes.
• Five-night hotel accommodation in twin shared room with daily breakfast.
Cancellation and refund policy for Tours reservation
If you want to cancel your booking or part of it, you must advise us in advance. The letter must be signed by the lead name on the booking and once we receive it you should expect to receive a cancellation letter within 24 hours. If you do not then please contact us to ensure your letter has been received.
To cover the cost of processing your cancellation and to compensate us for the risk that we may not be able to resell your travel arrangements, we make a cancellation charge on the scale shown below. The person who made the booking is responsible for paying this charge. The size of the charge depends on when we receive your cancellation notice or letter or how you would like us to deal with your payment providing that we have received your full payment for the tours.
No Cancellation Fees if written cancellation notice is received more than 30 days prior to tour departure!
Cancellation in advance & Cancellation penalty
More than 30 days, no Cancellation Fee
30-10 days, 50% of the full payment
9-0 days or no show, 100% of the full payment
- Tours of Nearby Areas
- Tours with Similar Price
- You May Also Like
- Top Sales China Tours
- Package Tours with Chengdu