All 47 tours
You can also choose
● Tours to Beijing with must-see attractions: Great Wall at Badaling, Forbidden City, Summer Palace, Tian'anmen Square and more.
● Choose a tour in Beijing or search for tours by using the options below.
- 1 Day Great Wall at Badaling & Ming Tombs Tour
- 1 Day Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City & Great Wall Tour
- 1 Day Great Wall & Summer Palace
- Beijing Night Show: Acrobatics
- Beijing Night Show: Beijing Opera
- Beijing Night Show: Kung Fu
- 1 Day Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven & Summer Palace Bus Tour
1 Day Great Wall at Mutianyu & Underground Palace Tour
Start: Beijing End: Beijing Duration: 11 HoursDestinations:Ming Tombs, Great Wall at Mutianyu, Bird's Nest, Water CubeHighlights:Mutianyu Great Wall, with ninety-percent woods coverage and best-preserved instructures among all sections of Great Wall, is the most popular destination! Come join us!...
- 1 Day Hutong, Panda, Lama Temple, Beijing Coach Cruise
1 Day Summer Palace, Beijing Zoo, Capital Museum & Olympic Tour
Start: Beijing End: Beijing Duration: 11 HoursDestinations:Summer Palace, Beijing Zoo, Capital Museum, Bird's Nest, Water CubeHighlights:Check out the modern Beijing by Sight seeing at Water Cube and Bird's Nest. Visit the lovely Giant Pandas at Beijing Zoo. Walk around at the imperial garden Summer Palace....
Beijing, as the capital of China, is the top transportation center in whole China. Beijing offers international flights from/to major cities around the world and domestic flights from/to most cities in China. About two hours you can reach Beijing from Guangzhou, Shanghai and Xi’an, and 5 hours from Sanya and Lhasa.
Trains in Beijing are available to every parts of China even remote Lhasa. Please see details as following:
Beijing - Shanghai
High-speed train running between Beijing and Shanghai only takes about 5 hours. Overnight bullet train (needs 11~12 hours.) are also good choices such as:
Being to Shanghai (recommended): D321, D311 and D313
Shanghai to Beijing (recommended): D314, D311 and D322
Beijing - Xi’an
Only 5 hours is enough linking Beijing and Xi’an by non-stop high-speed trains.
Beijing to Xi’an (recommended): Z19 (20:43 ~ 07:58+1)
Xi’an to Beijing (recommended): Z20 (19:55 ~ 07:10+1)
Beijing - Guangzhou
High-speed trains are also operated between Beijing and Guangzhou, a only 8 hours’ journey saves a lot of time.Other trains are unbearable and time-consuming.
Besides, visitors can get in Tianjin from Beijing in half an hour by the Intercity EMU trains.
Best Time to Visit
September and October, the "Golden Autumn" with cool pleasant weather is the best time to visit Beijing. December to February is also a good time to join in many temple fairs and festival, especially Spring Festival.