5 Days Shanghai Classic Tour with Hangzhou & Water Town of Wuzhen
Duration: 5 Days
Tour Type: Private tour
- Taste the metropolis spice of Shanghai, appreciate the enchanting scenery of Hangzhou remarkable for the West Lake, and explore the Ancient Town of Wuzhen known as the living fossil of the age-old oriental civilization.
- Choose Departure Date
- Price Calendar
- Choose Number of Travelers & Rooms
- Number of Rooms:
- Adult (with Bed)
- Child (with Bed)
- Child (without Bed)
- Choose Hotels
Arrive in Shanghai. Pick up at Airport/Hotel/Railway Station in Shanghai. Visit Nanjing Road, The Bund, Xintiandi Area.
The tour starts at around 2:00pm and please make sure you arrive in Shanghai before 1:00pm. The guide will help you to make hotel check-in or arrange free activities if you arrive earlier.
The guide meets you at the Shanghai Airport/Railway Station/Hotel.
Stroll around in Shanghai's most famous thoroughfare - Nanjing Road and The Bund. Nanjing Road, one of the well-known bustling streets of Shanghai, is the window for Shanghai opening to the outside world as well as a shopping paradise. Come there and feel its different glamour for its mix of tradition and modern. Then move on to the Bund, the scenery line of Shanghai, located along the bank of Huangpu River. It boasts the 52 different classical revival buildings and a far-seeing of some other landmarks of Shanghai. It is a must in today's Shanghai tour.
After visit The Bund and Nanjing Road then we will go to Xintiandi Area (French Concession), which is compared to the living room of Shanghai-a wonderful land for relax after hard work, a window to see the world and this city as well as yesterday and tomorrow. It is a place of fashion and leisure based on old Shanghai's architecture symbol-Shikumen.
After Breakfast, Then you leave Shanghai For Hangzhou City.
Your trip starts from the sightseeing of Lingyin Temple, the earliest Buddhist temple and one of the Top Ten Ancient Temples of China. Located in northwest of Hangzhou West Lake, this temple has a history of over 1,670 years with quiet and beautiful environment as well as Buddhist rock carvings and buildings etc.
Next attraction is Feilaifeng Peak, located aside the Lingyin Temple. Also be known as Lingjiu Peak, it is a limestone peak with a height of 168 meters. You can find 345 stone-carving Buddhist statues in different poses here which are finished successively within over 500 years from the Five Dynasties (907-960) to Yuan Dynasty (1206-1368).
Sightsee around West Lake while sailing on its waters (cruise tickets included), one of the Top Ten Scenic Spots of China and the most famous one in Hangzhou. Surrounded by mountains on three sides, it is a freshwater lake for sightseeing, offering a lakeside beauty with a basic layout of one hill, two towers, three islets and dykes and five lakes.
In the morning drive to the Ancient Town of Wuzhen (cruise tickets not included), the Cover of Southern China. With a history of 2,000 years, it is one of the top six ancient towns in south of Yangtze River. The whole town sets river as streets, connecting with bridges. Kinds of houses, mainly ones of Qing Dynasty (1636-1912), stand along the riverbank. Take a cruise or just stroll around here will leave you a unique and memoriable experience.
Later, drive back to Shanghai.
Today you enjoy a rich trip beginning with the Jade Buddha Temple, one of the most famous Buddhist holy places in Shanghai. The original one was built in 1882 but was destroyed later and the present one was built in 1918 by Master Kecheng, housing two jade Buddhist statues.
Then we will visit the Shanghai Museum and enjoy Chinese culture. It is a large-scale museum on Chinese ancient arts. There are totally 120,000 precious historical relics here, especially features for bronze wares, potteries, porcelains, calligraphy and paintings.
After Lunch we go on to visit the Town God Temple and the Yuyuan Garden, two must-sees for Shanghai tour. Built in 1559, it was a private garden with a fully embodiment of the building and design style of Chinese classical gardens. Usually, it is visited together with its aside City God Temple as well as the snack street, a paradise for cate-lovers.
Lastly we enjoy an interesting night cruise on the Huangpu River (cruise tickets included) ?Mother River of Shanghai. With a length of 113 kilometers and a width of 300 to 700 meters, it is non-frozen all year round. When the early evening lights are lit, take a cruise on Huangpu River, and you will feel that you are standing on the axis of old Shanghai and the new one. Take a look at the Oriental Pearl TV Tower (exterior view, ticket to the tower not included).
End of Shanghai tour and you will be escorted to the airport or railway station in Shanghai.
• The quoted price contains Standard Tour Class lodging, and we offer hotel upgrade service. You can choose to upgrade hotel when booking, the price will change accordingly.
• Not all hotels can provide Standard Triple Room if you want three travelers in one room, they may arrange extra bed service. The additional fee for an extra bed is Single Supplement, and it is included in the final price.
• You can on-line choose to arrive earlier to or depart later from Shanghai; but the extra charge is not included in the original charge.
• The single supplement is not included in the quoted price except single traveler's price.
• We choose only centrally located hotels with western standard service and breakfast. However, we can also arrange good location and clean local hotels with lower prices. Please inquiry for details.
• The breakfast is subject to hotels' arrangements, they may offer western food or Western & Chinese Buffet in the morning.
• Child's breakfast is included only when he/she occupy a bed. Otherwise the hotel may charge an extra fee for the breakfast.
Lunch and Dinner (Optional)
• The original price excludes lunch and dinner unless particular illustration. Usually, dinner and lunch are optional Chinese food with local flavor, and the meal price is charged based on the group size.
• If you have some preferences on meals such as vegetarian meal and diabetic meal, please make us know in Special Requirements.
• Please also fill the Special Requirements if you want other choices such as Hindu meal, Halal food or Western food, etc. You are suggested to uncheck lunch and dinner when booking. We will try to arrange it and your meal price is charged by the local restaurant.
• Our guide will lead you to your favorite restaurants when you don't select meals, the meal fee is at your own. Besides, your group should pay an extra 100RMB per day in cash to the driver and guide.
• We offer free airport/railway station transfer service as specified in the itinerary. As for earlier arrival or later departure, you will be charged a bit of service fee and guide service is not provided. Please provide train/flight number, arrival time and contact information in Special Requirements.
• Usually, local guide will drop you off at security checkpoint of airport or railway station. And the transfer guide may be not the same of that on the tour.
• Children, between 2 to 12 years old and under 1.3 meters (4.3 feet), can get discount.
• Airport or hotel pick-up and drop-off service in Shanghai and Hangzhou.
• Breakfast listed in the itinerary.
• Local English-speaking tour guide, private coach and driver service listed in the itinerary.
• The admission tickets for scenic spots listed in the itinerary.
• Service charge and government taxes.
• Hotel accommodation listed in the itinerary.
• Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
• Tips for local tour guide and driver.
• Meals (L & D).
• Single room supplement.
• Cruise ticket (such as in Wuzhen), cable car and sightseeing bus unless explained specially.
• Services not mentioned in the itinerary.
Cancellation and refund policy for Tours reservation
If you want to cancel your booking or part of it, you must advise us in advance. The letter must be signed by the lead name on the booking and once we receive it you should expect to receive a cancellation letter within 24 hours. If you do not then please contact us to ensure your letter has been received.
To cover the cost of processing your cancellation and to compensate us for the risk that we may not be able to resell your travel arrangements, we make a cancellation charge on the scale shown below. The person who made the booking is responsible for paying this charge. The size of the charge depends on when we receive your cancellation notice or letter or how you would like us to deal with your payment providing that we have received your full payment for the tours.
No Cancellation Fees if written cancellation notice is received more than 30 days prior to tour departure!
Cancellation in advance & Cancellation penalty
More than 30 days, no Cancellation Fee
30-10 days, 50% of the full payment
9-0 days or no show, 100% of the full payment
- Tours of Nearby Areas
- Tours with Similar Price
- You May Also Like
- Top Sales China Tours
- Package Tours with Shanghai