4 Days Jiuzhaigou, Huanglong & Downtown Chengdu Sightseeing
Duration: 4 Days
Tour Type: Private tour
- Indulge yourself in the dreamlike fairyland - Jiuzhaigou; taste the splendor and magnificence of Huanglong Scenic Area; lastly visit the lovely giant pandas and urban attractions. Towering peaks, colorful forest, jade lakes, flowing cascades, and strong Tibetan flavor dispel the tiredness of trip and dwell in your memory for lifetime.
- Choose Departure Date
- Price Calendar
- Choose Number of Travelers & Rooms
- Number of Rooms:
- Adult (with Bed)
- Child (with Bed)
- Child (without Bed)
- Choose Hotels
This tour ends around 6:00.
In the morning, leave Chengdu and fly to Jiuzhaigou Airport (air ticket included).
On your arrival, move to the Huanglong Scenic Area (about 40 km from airport). It is the only well-preserved plateau wetland in China, World Nature Heritage. It is 7.5 kilometers long and 1.5 kilometers wide, covered with yellow rocks, which is shapes like a yellow dragon winding through the valley, hence the name. The most famous sceneries here include Colorful Pond, Snow Mountain, Valley and Forest. There still are endangered animals like giant panda and Sichuan golden money with wart nose.
In the afternoon, transfer to Jiuzhaigou around 17:30. Stay overnight at Jiuzhaigou.
Spend a whole day to indulge yourself into the intoxicating scenery of Jiuzhaigou Scenic Area. With an altitude of above 2,000 meters, Jiuzhaigou is covered by virgin forest, and there are 108 lakes scattered, which has the reputation of "Fairy Tale World", World Nature Heritage. It is famous for Green Sea (highland lake), Overlapping Waterfall, Colorful Forest, Snow Mountain, Tibetan Custom and Blue Ice. Water Lake, spring, waterfall and beach merge 108 lakes together, with the combination of dynamics and statics, water scenery is the spirit of Jiuzhaigou. You can take a sightseeing bus (ticked included) to enjoy the charming view here.
Buffet lunch (at you own expense) served to you.
Stay overnight in Jiuzhaigou.
After breakfast, you are transferred to the Jiuzhaigou airport for your flight to Chengdu.
After arrival in Chengdu, drive to Chengdu Giant Panda Breeding Research Base. It is the best place to know giant panda, return to nature and go sightseeing. You have chance to see precious panda specimen in the museum, and scenes of panda eating and playing in the park.
Get to the Wangjiang Park, built in memory of the famous poetess Xue Tao of Tang Dynasty (618-907). It is a park with bamboo as the main scenery, and there are famous bamboo species of about 150. The main architecture in the park is Wangjiang Tower, built in 1889, with the height of 39 meters in four layers, it has exquisite beast clay sculptures and human figure carvings on the roof ridge and decorated bracket in each layer, which has been the landmark of Chengdu City.
Transfer to Chengdu Airport/Hotel/Railway Station, and see you off.
This tour ends around 6:00.
• The quoted price contains Standard Tour Class lodging, and we offer hotel upgrade service. You can choose to upgrade hotel when booking, the price will change accordingly.
• Not all hotels can provide Standard Triple Room if you want three travelers in one room, they may arrange extra bed service. The additional fee for an extra bed is Single Supplement, and it is included in the final price.
• You can on-line choose to arrive earlier to or depart later from Chengdu; but the extra charge is not included in the original charge.
• The single supplement is not included in the quoted price except single traveler's price.
• We choose only centrally located hotels with western standard service and breakfast. However, we can also arrange good location and clean local hotels with lower prices. Please inquiry for details.
• Due to the great rise and fall of spare room quantity and price of hotels in Jiuzhaigou, we will choose hotels in similar location and room class for you, but not be sure it is the same hotel as shown on the website when you make the reservation.
• The breakfast is subject to hotels' arrangements, they may offer western food or Western & Chinese Buffet in the morning.
• Child's breakfast is included only when he/she occupy a bed. Otherwise the hotel may charge an extra fee for the breakfast.
Lunch and Dinner (Optional)
• The original price excludes lunch and dinner unless particular illustration. Usually, dinner and lunch are optional Chinese food with local flavor, and the meal price is charged based on the group size.
• If you have some preferences on meals such as vegetarian meal and diabetic meal, please make us know in Special Requirements.
• Please also fill the Special Requirements if you want other choices such as Hindu meal, Halal food or Western food, etc. You are suggested to uncheck lunch and dinner when booking. We will try to arrange it and your meal price is charged by the local restaurant.
• Our guide will lead you to your favorite restaurants when you don't select meals, the meal fee is at your own. Besides, your group should pay an extra 100RMB per day in cash to the driver and guide.
• We offer free airport/railway station transfer service as specified in the itinerary. As for earlier arrival or later departure, you will be charged a bit of service fee and guide service is not provided. Please provide train/flight number, arrival time and contact information in Special Requirements.
• Usually, local guide will drop you off at security checkpoint of airport or railway station. And the transfer guide may be not the same of that on the tour.
• We promise to offer flights operated by major airlines such as Air China, China Southern Airlines, China Eastern Airlines and Hainan Airline, etc. or local big airlines such as Shenzhen Airlines, Xiamen Airlines, Sichuan Airlines, Shanghai Airlines and Shandong Airlines and so forth. And the aircraft type is Airbus A3XX Series or Boeing 7-Series. Any change due to objective cause, we will ask your permission in advance.
• Children, between 2 to 12 years old and under 1.3 meters (4.3 feet), can get discount.
• Pick-up and drop-off service at airport/railway station in Chengdu and Jiuzhaigou.
• Private English-speaking tour guide, driver and car service as indicated in the itinerary.
• The admission tickets for scenic spots listed in the itinerary.
• Service charge and government taxes.
• Three-night hotel accommodation in twin shared room with daily breakfast.
Cancellation and refund policy for Tours reservation
If you want to cancel your booking or part of it, you must advise us in advance. The letter must be signed by the lead name on the booking and once we receive it you should expect to receive a cancellation letter within 24 hours. If you do not then please contact us to ensure your letter has been received.
To cover the cost of processing your cancellation and to compensate us for the risk that we may not be able to resell your travel arrangements, we make a cancellation charge on the scale shown below. The person who made the booking is responsible for paying this charge. The size of the charge depends on when we receive your cancellation notice or letter or how you would like us to deal with your payment providing that we have received your full payment for the tours.
No Cancellation Fees if written cancellation notice is received more than 30 days prior to tour departure!
Cancellation in advance & Cancellation penalty
More than 30 days, no Cancellation Fee
30-10 days, 50% of the full payment
9-0 days or no show, 100% of the full payment
- Tours of Nearby Areas
- Tours with Similar Price
- You May Also Like
- Top Sales China Tours
- Package Tours with Chengdu