3 Days Xi'an Panorama Tour
Duration: 3 Days
Tour Type: Private tour
- The most essence tour line in Xi'an that covers both those places you're already familiar with and those best-preserved and world-renown attraction sites. If you like Xi'an-this centuries-old captial city, you'll feel satisfied with this choice!
- +86 29
- Ask a Question
- Choose Departure Date
- Price Calendar
- Choose Number of Travelers & Rooms
- Number of Rooms:
- Adult (with Bed)
- Child (with Bed)
- Child (without Bed)
Visit Terracotta Army, Shaanxi Provincial History Museum, Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show at your own expense.
This tour ends around 1:00pm.
This tour starts around 9:00am. So make sure you arrive in Xi’an before 9:00am; otherwise please choose earlier arrival hotel in Xi’an when booking the tour.
In the morning, the guide picks you up from your hotel and transfer to Terracotta Army to see “the largest underground military museum in the world”. Terracotta Army is the funeral pit of the Tomb of Qin Shihuang (the first emperor of Qin Dynasty, 221-206 B.C.), as big as about 50 basketball courts, and its marvelous pottery figurines make it “World’s Eighth Wonder”.
Lastly back to Xi’an downtown to see visit Shaanxi Provincial History Museum, one of the best four in China. It is rich of collections, about 370,000 pieces, and you can see the simplest stone wares used by early humans to kinds of articles used before 1840, it is the good place to learn Shaanxi history and Chinese civilization.
In the evening, enjoy the Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show (at your own expense). It is a good chance to learn the culture of Tang Dynasty in the peak time.
Our guide will pick you up from your hotel, and head to Xi'an City Wall. It was built on the basis of imperial city of Tang Dynasty (618-907), which is the best-preserved city wall in China. As the city defense system in ancient China, it is stable, and what we see now was rebuilt before 600 years ago, standing on that, you will have a panoramic view of this ancient city.
And then, go to the center of Xi’an, stroll around the Bell Tower and Drum Tower Square. You will have an exterior view of these two landmark buildings in Xian (tickets to climb up towers excluded), both built in Ming Dynasty (1644-1911), which are all the best in the same kinds remaining in China.
And next go to the Great Mosque. It is a large-scale and ancient mosque with a history of 1,250 years. Its ancient buildings and stone inscriptions are the embodiments of combining Chinese culture and Islamic culture.
Go to Moslem Street nearby, a famous snack street in Moslemic flavor. Here you can find the real local foods and do some shopping to fell the folk customs of Xi'an.
Pick up you from your hotel, and visit the Han Yangling Museum. Hang Yangling is the tomb for the sixth emperor of Western Han Dynasty (202B.C.-9A.D.) and his queen jointly. First built in 153 B.C. and taken an area of 20 square kilometers, the museum is built on the tomb, and it is the largest museum with the largest area in China.
After visiting at about 13:00 in the afternoon, then drive you to Xiangyang International Airport, and see you off. End of the trip.
This tour ends around 1:00pm.
• The quoted price contains Standard Tour Class lodging, and we offer hotel upgrade service. You can choose to upgrade hotel when booking, the price will change accordingly.
• Not all hotels can provide Standard Triple Room if you want three travelers in single room, they may arrange extra bed service. The additional fee for an extra bed is Single Supplement, and it is included in the final price.
• Your length of stay in Xi'an listed in our itineraries can be adjusted on line; but the extra charge is not included in the original charge.
• The single supplement is not included in the quoted price except single traveler's price.
• We choose only centrally located hotels with western standard service and breakfast. However, we can also arrange good location and clean local hotels with lower prices. Please inquiry for details.
• The breakfast is subject to hotels' arrangements, they may offer western food or Western & Chinese Buffet in the morning.
• Child's breakfast is included only when he/she occupy a bed. Otherwise the hotel may charge an extra fee for the breakfast.
Lunch and Dinner (Optional)
• The original price excludes lunch and dinner unless particular illustration. Usually, dinner and lunch are optional Chinese food with local flavor, and the meal price is charged based on the group size.
• If you have some preferences on meals such as vegetarian meal and diabetic meal, please make us know in Special Requirements.
• Please also fill the Special Requirements if you want other choices such as Hindu meal, Halal food or Western food, etc. You are suggested to uncheck lunch and dinner when booking. We will try to arrange it and your meal price is charged by the local restaurant.
• Our guide will lead you to your favorite restaurants when you don't select meals, the meal fee is at your own. Besides, your group should pay an extra 100RMB per day in cash to the driver and guide.
• We offer free airport/railway station transfer service as specified in the itinerary. As for earlier arrival or later departure, you will be charged a bit of service fee and guide service is not provided. Please provide train/flight number, arrival time and contact information in Special Requirements.
• Usually, local guide will drop you off at security checkpoint of airport or railway station. And the transfer guide may be not the same of that on the tour.
• This itinerary contains 2 shopping stops on the way, selling featured local specialties or souvenirs. Usually, you will spend 30-40 minutes in each store, and shopping or not is of your free will.
• Pick-up and drop-off service at airport in Xian.
• Private English-speaking tour guide, driver and car service as indicated in the itinerary.
• The admission tickets for scenic spots listed in the itinerary.
• Service charge and government taxes.
• Two-night hotel accommodation in twin shared room with daily breakfast.
• Hotel single room supplement.
• Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
• Tips to local tour guide and driver.
• Fees for entry visa to China.
• Cable car, sightseeing bus and cruise unless explained specially.
• Meals (L & D).
• Charge for the Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show.
Cancellation and refund policy for Tours reservation
If you want to cancel your booking or part of it, you must advise us in advance. The letter must be signed by the lead name on the booking and once we receive it you should expect to receive a cancellation letter within 24 hours. If you do not then please contact us to ensure your letter has been received.
To cover the cost of processing your cancellation and to compensate us for the risk that we may not be able to resell your travel arrangements, we make a cancellation charge on the scale shown below. The person who made the booking is responsible for paying this charge. The size of the charge depends on when we receive your cancellation notice or letter or how you would like us to deal with your payment providing that we have received your full payment for the tours.
No Cancellation Fees if written cancellation notice is received more than 30 days prior to tour departure!
Cancellation in advance & Cancellation penalty
More than 30 days, no Cancellation Fee
30-10 days, 50% of the full payment
9-0 days or no show, 100% of the full payment
- Tours of Nearby Areas
- Tours with Similar Price
- You May Also Like
- Top Sales China Tours
- Package Tours with Xi'an