4 Days Shanghai Classic Tour with Water Town of Zhouzhuang
Duration: 4 Days
Tour Type: Private tour
- Feast your eyes with No.1 Water Town of Zhouzhuang by barge, mark at the elegance of its ancient buildings with white walls and black tiles lining on both sides of the river and then go ashore to taste delicious Shanghai snacks. You'll absolutely and completely be occupied with the beauty of Southern China Towns. Of course, no classic attraction sites missing in this trip!
- Choose Departure Date
- Price Calendar
- Choose Number of Travelers & Rooms
- Number of Rooms:
- Adult (with Bed)
- Child (with Bed)
- Child (without Bed)
Arrive in Shanghai. Pick up at Airport/Hotel/Railway Station in Shanghai. Visit Nanjing Road, The Bund, Xintiandi Area.
The tour starts at around 2:00pm and please make sure you arrive in Shanghai before 1:00pm. The guide will help you to make hotel check-in or arrange free activities if you arrive earlier.
The guide meets you at the Shanghai Airport.
Stroll around in Shanghai's most famous thoroughfare - Nanjing Road and the Bund. Be regarded as 'the No.1 pedestrian street of China', Nanjing Road gathers plenty of shops, selling local specialities, tourist souvenirs as well as traditional Shanghai snacks etc. Then move on to the Bund, 'history of the Bund is just the history of Shanghai itself'. Located along the bank of Huangpu River, it is 1.5 kilometers long, and touring here, you can also see 52 buildings of various architectural styles, Jinmao Tower and Oriental Pearl TV Tower etc. along it.
After that, go to Xintiandi Area, which rises to the new landmark of Shanghai. It is an ideal place to explore old Shanghai culture and modern Shanghai life.
Today you enjoy a trip beginning with the Jade Buddha Temple, one of the most famous ancient temples in Shanghai. The present one started to be built in 1918, housing two valuable jade statues from Burma-the Sitting statue and the Recumbent statue of Shakyamuni.
Then we visit the Shanghai Museum and enjoy Chinese culture. With a collection of more than 120,000 precious historical relics, it is one of the Four Great Museums of China, with a round top and square bottom. And if seeing it at the distance, you will find it is very much like a bronze ware of ancient China.
After Lunch we visit the Town God Temple and the Yuyuan Garden, a private garden built in 1559 of Ming Dynasty (1368-1644). As a popular tourist destination of Shanghai today, it fully embodies the architectural and design style of Chinese classical gardens.
Lastly we enjoy an interesting night cruise on the Huangpu River - the Mother River and the largest river of Shanghai. It divides Shanghai into Pudong and Puxi two general parts. Having a night cruise on it (cruise tickets included), you will be greeted by charming sceneries on both sides, and learn more about Shanghai’s past and today. Have a look at the Oriental Pearl TV Tower (exterior view, ticket to the tower not included).
After breakfast, drive to appreciate the Ancient Town of Zhouzhuang (cruise tickets not included), the 'No.1 Watertown of China', which still completely preserves the original building style and features of water town although 900 years have already past. You can see several stone bridges and houses built during the Yuan, Ming and Qing Dynasties. Enjoy a cruise here, to feel the typical picture of a water town. After that, drive back to Shanghai.
• The single supplement is not included in the quoted price except single traveler's price.
• Your length of stay in Shanghai listed in our itineraries can be adjusted on line; but the extra charge is not included in the original charge.
• The quoted price contains Standard Tour Class lodging, and we offer hotel upgrade service. You can choose to upgrade hotel when booking, the price will change accordingly.
• Not all hotels can provide Standard Triple Room if you want three travelers in single room, they may arrange extra bed service. The additional fee for an extra bed is Single Supplement, and it is included in the final price.
• We choose only centrally located hotels with western standard service and breakfast. However, we can also arrange good location and clean local hotels with lower prices. Please inquiry for details.
• The breakfast is subject to hotels' arrangements, they may offer western food or Western & Chinese Buffet in the morning.
• Child's breakfast is included only when he/she occupy a bed. Otherwise the hotel may charge an extra fee for the breakfast.
Lunch and Dinner (Optional)
• The original price excludes lunch and dinner unless particular illustration. Usually, dinner and lunch are optional Chinese food with local flavor, and the meal price is charged based on the group size.
• If you have some preferences on meals such as vegetarian meal and diabetic meal, please make us know in Special Requirements.
• Please also fill the Special Requirements if you want other choices such as Hindu meal, Halal food or Western food, etc. You are suggested to uncheck lunch and dinner when booking. We will try to arrange it and your meal price is charged by the local restaurant.
• Our guide will lead you to your favorite restaurants when you don't select meals, the meal fee is at your own. Besides, your group should pay an extra 100RMB per day in cash to the driver and guide.
• We offer free airport/railway station transfer service as specified in the itinerary. As for earlier arrival or later departure, you will be charged a bit of service fee and guide service is not provided. Please provide train/flight number, arrival time and contact information in Special Requirements.
• Usually, local guide will drop you off at security checkpoint of airport or railway station. And the transfer guide may be not the same of that on the tour.
• Children, between 2 to 12 years old and under 1.3 meters (4.3 feet), can get discount.
• Airport and hotel pick-up and drop-off service in Shanghai.
• Breakfast listed in the itinerary.
• Local English-speaking tour guide, private coach and driver service for pick-up, drop-off and sightseeing program listed in the itinerary.
• The admission tickets for scenic spots listed in the itinerary.
• Service charge and government taxes.
• Hotel accommodation listed in the itinerary.
• Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
• Tips for local tour guide and driver.
• Meals (L & D).
• Single room supplement.
• Cruise ticket (such as in Zhouzhuang), cable car and sightseeing bus unless explained specially.
• Services not mentioned in the itinerary.
Cancellation and refund policy for Tours reservation
If you want to cancel your booking or part of it, you must advise us in advance. The letter must be signed by the lead name on the booking and once we receive it you should expect to receive a cancellation letter within 24 hours. If you do not then please contact us to ensure your letter has been received.
To cover the cost of processing your cancellation and to compensate us for the risk that we may not be able to resell your travel arrangements, we make a cancellation charge on the scale shown below. The person who made the booking is responsible for paying this charge. The size of the charge depends on when we receive your cancellation notice or letter or how you would like us to deal with your payment providing that we have received your full payment for the tours.
No Cancellation Fees if written cancellation notice is received more than 30 days prior to tour departure!
Cancellation in advance & Cancellation penalty
More than 30 days, no Cancellation Fee
30-10 days, 50% of the full payment
9-0 days or no show, 100% of the full payment
- Tours of Nearby Areas
- Tours with Similar Price
- You May Also Like
- Top Sales China Tours
- Package Tours with Shanghai