4 Days Mt. Huashan & Downtown Xi'an Sightseeing
Duration: 4 Days
Tour Type: Private tour
- A 4-day tour takes you to "The Number One Precipitous Mountain under Heaven" - Huashan and classic Xi'an route including Terracotta Warriors and Horses, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Xi'an City Wall, Shaanxi Provincial History Museum.
- Choose Departure Date
- Price Calendar
- Choose Number of Travelers & Rooms
- Number of Rooms:
- Adult (with Bed)
- Child (with Bed)
- Child (without Bed)
Arrive in Xi'an. Pick up at Airport/Hotel/Railway Station in Xi'an. Visit Forest of Stone Steles Museum, Xi'an City Wall.
This tour ends around 3:00pm. So make sure you leave Xi'an not earlier than 5:00pm.
This tour usually starts after 8:00am but you can still have a relaxed pattern as long as you arrive in Xi’an before 11:00am.
Our guide will pick up you and then visit Forest of Stone Steles Museum. Built in 1078, it is the one to collect, research and display stone steles, stone sculptures and stone inscriptions, which is called “the largest stone book house in China”. During over 900 years, it has collected stone steles of nearly 3,000, and the most treasured ones cover famous calligraphy steles of ancient China, and stone sculptures Han (202 B.C.-220 A.D.) and Tang (618-917) dynasties.
Move on to Xi’an City Wall, the most complete ancient city wall in China. The City Wall we see now was rebuilt in Ming Dynasty (1368-1644). As a traditional city defense system in ancient China, it has played important role to protect this city. Now there is park built around the city wall, which is the new scenery to visit Xi'an City Wall.
Our Guide will meet you at your hotel and then drive to the “World’s Eighth Wonder”-Terracotta Army. It refers to astonishing funeral objects belonged to Qin Shihuang (the first Emperor of China). It has three pits with more than 8,000 pottery figurines in various shapes, and its sculpture art reaches a perfect level. With an area of 19,120 square meters, it is praised as world’s largest military museum.
Head to Great Mosque, one of the two oldest mosques in Xi’an. First built in early Ming Dynasty (1368-1644), it is a landmark building complex of Islam, which is the combination of Chinese culture and Islamic culture.
On the way, you will have an exterior look at the Bell and Drum Tower Square (the landmark buildings in Xian, tickets for ascending up towers excluded). Both built in Ming Dynasty, and these two are all the best in the same types remaining in China.
Later walking along the Moslem Street –famous snack street in Xi’an, to find the real local food and buy some souvenirs in local flavor. It is an ideal place to explore folk culture of Xi’an.
In the evening, Dumpling Banquet and excellent Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show (at your own expense) are arranged for you. It is a good chance to taste traditional delicious food of China and feel the culture of great Tang Dynasty in the peak time.
In the morning, the guide picks you up from your hotel. Spend the whole day exploring on the Mt. Huashan, It has long been regarded as the most precipitous mountain among the five great mountains in China, edged with sheer granite rock face, rugged cliffs and deep valleys. Have a round trip cable car in stead of climbing the mountain during the tour.
Back to your hotel and the rest of the day is at your leisure.
Then visit Shaanxi Provincial History Museum, one of the famous four museums in China. As a comprehensive historical museum, it has collections from simple stone wares used by ancient humans to kinds of articles before 1840, and here you can learn the Shaanxi historical culture and Chinese ancient civilization.
Go to the Big Wild Goose Pagoda (ticket for climbing up the pagoda included), the symbol of Xi’an. It was built to house precious Buddhist scriptures in 652, which is the masterpiece of Tang Buddhist architecture art. Standing on the top, you can have a nice view of Xi’an, and also you can stay the north square of Big Wild Goose Pagoda to see the largest music fountain in Asia.
End of today’s tour and drive you back to hotel.
Today’s tour ends at about 15:00. Then drive you to Xi’an Xiangyang International Airport to prepare for you flight. End of the service.
This tour ends around 3:00pm. So make sure you leave Xi’an not earlier than 5:00pm.
• The quoted price contains Standard Tour Class lodging, and we offer hotel upgrade service. You can choose to upgrade hotel when booking, the price will change accordingly.
• Not all hotels can provide Standard Triple Room if you want three travelers in one room, they may arrange extra bed service. The additional fee for an extra bed is Single Supplement, and it is included in the final price.
• Your length of stay in Xi'an listed in our itineraries can be adjusted on line; but the extra charge is not included in the original charge.
• The single supplement is not included in the quoted price except single traveler's price.
• We choose only centrally located hotels with western standard service and breakfast. However, we can also arrange good location and clean local hotels with lower prices. Please inquiry for details.
• The breakfast is subject to hotels' arrangements, they may offer western food or Western & Chinese Buffet in the morning.
• Child's breakfast is included only when he/she occupy a bed. Otherwise the hotel may charge an extra fee for the breakfast.
Lunch and Dinner (Optional)
• The original price excludes lunch and dinner unless particular illustration. Usually, dinner and lunch are optional Chinese food with local flavor, and the meal price is charged based on the group size.
• If you have some preferences on meals such as vegetarian meal and diabetic meal, please make us know in Special Requirements.
• Please also fill the Special Requirements if you want other choices such as Hindu meal, Halal food or Western food, etc. You are suggested to uncheck lunch and dinner when booking. We will try to arrange it and your meal price is charged by the local restaurant.
• Our guide will lead you to your favorite restaurants when you don't select meals, the meal fee is at your own. Besides, your group should pay an extra 100RMB per day in cash to the driver and guide.
• We offer free airport/railway station transfer service as specified in the itinerary. As for earlier arrival or later departure, you will be charged a bit of service fee and guide service is not provided. Please provide train/flight number, arrival time and contact information in Special Requirements.
• Usually, local guide will drop you off at security checkpoint of airport or railway station. And the transfer guide may be not the same of that on the tour.
• Children, between 2 to 12 years old and under 1.3 meters (4.3 feet), can get discount.
• Pick-up and drop-off service at airport in Xi'an.
• Private English-speaking tour guide, driver and car service as indicated in the itinerary.
• The admission tickets for scenic spots listed in the itinerary.
• Service charge and government taxes.
• Three-night hotel accommodation in twin shared room with daily breakfast.
• One lunch on Mt. Huashan.
• International flight tickets or train tickets.
• Hotel single room supplement.
• Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
• Tips to local tour guide and driver.
• Fees for entry visa to China.
• Cable car, sightseeing bus and cruis unless explained specially.
• Meals (L & D), but except the lunch on Mt. Huashan.
• Charges for the Dumpling Banquet and Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show.
Cancellation and refund policy for Tours reservation
If you want to cancel your booking or part of it, you must advise us in advance. The letter must be signed by the lead name on the booking and once we receive it you should expect to receive a cancellation letter within 24 hours. If you do not then please contact us to ensure your letter has been received.
To cover the cost of processing your cancellation and to compensate us for the risk that we may not be able to resell your travel arrangements, we make a cancellation charge on the scale shown below. The person who made the booking is responsible for paying this charge. The size of the charge depends on when we receive your cancellation notice or letter or how you would like us to deal with your payment providing that we have received your full payment for the tours.
No Cancellation Fees if written cancellation notice is received more than 30 days prior to tour departure!
Cancellation in advance & Cancellation penalty
More than 30 days, no Cancellation Fee
30-10 days, 50% of the full payment
9-0 days or no show, 100% of the full payment
- Tours of Nearby Areas
- Tours with Similar Price
- You May Also Like
- Top Sales China Tours
- Package Tours with Xi'an