4 Days Lijiang Tour with Beautiful Scenery and Ancient Culture
Duration: 4 Days
Tour Type: Private tour
- You totally experience ancient charming culture of Lijiang in 4 days. Dongba civilization, a record of Nanxi people's diligence and creativity, still shows itself in Shuhe Naxi Village, Mural in Baisha Village, Dongba Valley, etc. You also go to Jade Dragon Snow Mountain, enveloped in clouds and mist, to feel the spiritual prop of the Naxi.
- +86 29
- Ask a Question
- Choose Departure Date
- Price Calendar
- Choose Number of Travelers & Rooms
- Number of Rooms:
- Adult (with Bed)
- Child (with Bed)
- Child (without Bed)
Local guide will meet you at Lijiang Airport/Hotel/Railway Station, and then transfer to your hotel in Lijiang.
In the morning, visit Jade Dragon Snow Mountain (5,596 meters high), the biggest snow mountain in the south most of northern hemisphere. Jade Dragon Snow Mountain is the scared mountain for Naxi people, and in the hillside of snow mountain is enlaced with cloud and mist, which is like a silvery white huge dragon, so it gains the name. Jade Dragon Snow Mountain is famous for danger, wonder, beauty and elegance, and the best snow views emerge above 4,000 meters high. With four seasons changing, sceneries are different. The cable car available to Yak Meadow (round trip cable car included) will help you to enjoy an amazing view.
Then stop at the foot of Jade Dragon Snow Mountain to visit Dongba Valley. It is a natural valley with beautiful sceneries, where you can see strange trees, fascinate rocks, rare birds, waterfalls and steep cliffs. Besides, enthusiastic ethnic song and dance performance will make you impressive.
Then move to Yufeng Lamasery (the south foot of Jade Dragon Snow Mountain). It is one of the famous lamaseries in Lijiang, although not large, it is known for a camellia tree. This camellia tree has a history of over 500 years, earlier than the foundation of Yufeng Lamasery. During the blooming season, it blooms for 20 batches, and has flowers of 20,000, so it is praised as "King of Camellia".
And then go to see exquisite Mural in Baisha Village. The village has former site of the largest lamasery in Lijiang which keeps many ancient architecture complex with beautiful and precious murals (made from 1385 to 1619). These murals embody Lijiang Naxi culture.
Lastly, stroll around Shuhe Naxi Village. It is one of the earliest resident places for Naxi ancients, and also is a best-preserved town on ancient Tea Route. Now this peaceful town is an idea place to trance while drinking a cup of tea, enjoy warm sunshine in the afternoon. Besides, many ethnic-characteristic shops along the street will meet your demand to buy souvenirs.
After breakfast, visit Yuquan Park where Black Dragon Pool is famous most, and you can see the inverted reflection of Jade Dragon Snow Mountain in the pool. There are ancient architectures in Naxi style, so it is a place combined natural and humanity landscapes.
Afterwards, visit Dongba Museum. It is the first county-level museum in Yunnan Province, and there are collections about 120,000 pieces, it is the best place to learn the ethnic culture of Naxi People. At here, you can see the ancient Process of Dongba Paper making.
The rest of the day, you can walk around the Lijiang Old Town, one of the famous four ancient towns in China. It is one of the two ancient towns without city wall in China, smooth flagstone walkway, hand-built folk houses, water flowing beneath stone bridges, which realizes the harmony of human and nature. So it is recognized a cultural town alive.
Square Street is the center of Lijiang Old Town. Once as the goods distributing center on ancient Tea Route, Square Street is famous for its distinctive street view. Architectures surrounded keep the peculiar Naxi architecture style in Ming and Qing dynasties (1368-1911) and characteristic shops around also make you exciting.
Transfer you to the Airport/Hotel/Railway Station in Lijiang.
End your trip.
• The quoted price contains Standard Tour Class lodging, and we offer hotel upgrade service. You can choose to upgrade hotel when booking, the price will change accordingly.
• Not all hotels can provide Standard Triple Room if you want three travelers in oneroom, they may arrange extra bed service. The additional fee for an extra bed is Single Supplement, and it is included in the final price.
• Your length of stay in Lijiang listed in our itineraries can be adjusted on line; but the extra charge is not included in the original charge.
• The single supplement is not included in the quoted price except single traveler's price.
• We choose only centrally located hotels with western standard service and breakfast. However, we can also arrange good location and clean local hotels with lower prices. Please inquiry for details.
• The breakfast is subject to hotels' arrangements, they may offer western food or Western & Chinese Buffet in the morning.
• Child's breakfast is included only when he/she occupy a bed. Otherwise the hotel may charge an extra fee for the breakfast.
Lunch and Dinner (Optional)
• The original price excludes lunch and dinner unless particular illustration. Usually, dinner and lunch are optional Chinese food with local flavor, and the meal price is charged based on the group size.
• If you have some preferences on meals such as vegetarian meal and diabetic meal, please make us know in Special Requirements.
• Please also fill the Special Requirements if you want other choices such as Hindu meal, Halal food or Western food, etc. You are suggested to uncheck lunch and dinner when booking. We will try to arrange it and your meal price is charged by the local restaurant.
• Our guide will lead you to your favorite restaurants when you don't select meals, the meal fee is at your own. Besides, your group should pay an extra 100RMB per day in cash to the driver and guide.
• We offer free airport/railway station transfer service as specified in the itinerary. As for earlier arrival or later departure, you will be charged a bit of service fee and guide service is not provided. Please provide train/flight number, arrival time and contact information in Special Requirements.
• Usually, local guide will drop you off at security checkpoint of airport or railway station. And the transfer guide may be not the same of that on the tour.
• This itinerary contains 1-2 shopping stops on the way, selling featured local specialties or souvenirs. Usually, you will spend 30-40 minutes in each store, and shopping or not is of your free will.
• Pick-up and drop-off service at airport/ railway station in Lijiang.
• Private English-speaking tour guide, driver and car service as indicated in the itinerary.
• The admission tickets for scenic spots listed in the itinerary.
• Service charge and government taxes.
• Three-night hotel accommodation in twin shared room with daily breakfast.
Cancellation and refund policy for Tours reservation
If you want to cancel your booking or part of it, you must advise us in advance. The letter must be signed by the lead name on the booking and once we receive it you should expect to receive a cancellation letter within 24 hours. If you do not then please contact us to ensure your letter has been received.
To cover the cost of processing your cancellation and to compensate us for the risk that we may not be able to resell your travel arrangements, we make a cancellation charge on the scale shown below. The person who made the booking is responsible for paying this charge. The size of the charge depends on when we receive your cancellation notice or letter or how you would like us to deal with your payment providing that we have received your full payment for the tours.
No Cancellation Fees if written cancellation notice is received more than 30 days prior to tour departure!
Cancellation in advance & Cancellation penalty
More than 30 days, no Cancellation Fee
30-10 days, 50% of the full payment
9-0 days or no show, 100% of the full payment
- Tours of Nearby Areas
- Tours with Similar Price
- You May Also Like
- Top Sales China Tours
- Package Tours with Lijiang