4 Days Lhasa Tour
Duration: 4 Days
Tour Type: Private tour
- Start your dream tour to the heart of Tibet - the Potala Palace, the Jokhang Temple, The Sera Temple, the Drepung Temple and other Tibetan Buddhist culture sites. Stroll around in the Bharkor Street and get some Tibetan-flavored souvenirs for your loved ones.
- Choose Departure Date
- Price Calendar
- Choose Number of Travelers & Rooms
- Number of Rooms:
- Adult (with Bed)
- Child (with Bed)
- Child (without Bed)
The local guide will welcome you at the Lhasa Gonggar Airport or Lhasa Railway Station, and then transfer to the hotel. On the way to the hotel, you will see a huge Buddha statue carved in the mountain peak greeting you.
After arriving on the hotel, you will have a nice rest so that to acclimatize the plateau climate of Lhasa, and your Lhasa tour starts.
Our first day is Lhasa city tour. In the morning, coming to your first stop - Potala Palace, the symbol of Lhasa, it is the largest-scaled and highest palace complex in the world. With a distinctive Tibetan architecture style, it was the winter palace of Dalai Lama, and also the center of Tibet politics and religion. Countless treasured relics and craftworks preserved here will surprise you.
In the afternoon, visit Jokhang Temple. With a history of 1,350 years, Jokhang Temple is the first temple in Tibet, and it has the important religious position in Tibetan Buddhism.
In the Evening, Barkhor Street (close to Jokhang Temple) will bring you a good place to buy souvenirs in local flavor and experience folk culture of Tibetan people.
Go to Deprung Temple firstly, about 10 kilometers west of Lhasa downtown. Built in 1416, Drepung temple was the largest temple in Tibetan Buddhism. If you come to here right in Sour Milk Festival, you can see splendid "Buddha Unfolding" on the spot.
And then move to Norbulingka Park, it was the summer palace for past Dalai Lamas. It is the largest-scaled and best-viewed Tibet artificial garden with the most historical sites.
Sera Temple is the last stop of the day. It is one of "Three Great Temples" in Lhasa. What the most distinctive thing here is lama's sutra debating, and generally, you can see that in the afternoon.
• The quoted price contains Standard Tour Class lodging, and we offer hotel upgrade service. You can choose to upgrade hotel when booking, the price will change accordingly.
• Not all hotels can provide Standard Triple Room if you want three travelers in one room, they may arrange extra bed service. The additional fee for an extra bed is Single Supplement, and it is included in the final price.
• Your length of stay in Lhasa listed in our itineraries can be adjusted on line; but the extra charge is not included in the original charge.
• The single supplement is not included in the quoted price except single traveler's price.
• We choose only centrally located hotels with western standard service and breakfast. However, we can also arrange good location and clean local hotels with lower prices. Please inquiry for details.
• The breakfast is subject to hotels' arrangements, they may offer western food or Western & Chinese Buffet in the morning.
• Child's breakfast is included only when he/she occupy a bed. Otherwise the hotel may charge an extra fee for the breakfast.
Lunch and Dinner (Optional)
• The original price excludes lunch and dinner unless particular illustration. Usually, dinner and lunch are optional Chinese food with local flavor, and the meal price is charged based on the group size.
• If you have some preferences on meals such as vegetarian meal and diabetic meal, please make us know in Special Requirements.
• Please also fill the Special Requirements if you want other choices such as Hindu meal, Halal food or Western food, etc. You are suggested to uncheck lunch and dinner when booking. We will try to arrange it and your meal price is charged by the local restaurant.
• Our guide will lead you to your favorite restaurants when you don't select meals, the meal fee is at your own. Besides, your group should pay an extra 100RMB per day in cash to the driver and guide.
• We offer free airport/railway station transfer service as specified in the itinerary. As for earlier arrival or later departure, you will be charged a bit of service fee and guide service is not provided. Please provide train/flight number, arrival time and contact information in Special Requirements.
• Usually, local guide will drop you off at security checkpoint of airport or railway station. And the transfer guide may be not the same of that on the tour.
• We do not arrange any shopping stop in this itinerary unless you have special requirements.
• The tour may not available on the irresistible factors such as weather condition and local government policy. Please see the confirm email after booking.
• Children, between 2 to 12 years old and under 1.3 meters (4.3 feet), can get discount.
• Pick-up and drop-off service at airport/ railway station in Lhasa.
• Private English-speaking tour guide, driver and car service as indicated in the itinerary.
• The admission tickets for scenic spots listed in the itinerary.
• Service charge and government taxes.
• Three-night hotel accommodation in twin shared room with daily breakfast.
• All necessary Tibet permits (TTB + PSB).
Cancellation and refund policy for Tours reservation
If you want to cancel your booking or part of it, you must advise us in advance. The letter must be signed by the lead name on the booking and once we receive it you should expect to receive a cancellation letter within 24 hours. If you do not then please contact us to ensure your letter has been received.
To cover the cost of processing your cancellation and to compensate us for the risk that we may not be able to resell your travel arrangements, we make a cancellation charge on the scale shown below. The person who made the booking is responsible for paying this charge. The size of the charge depends on when we receive your cancellation notice or letter or how you would like us to deal with your payment providing that we have received your full payment for the tours.
No Cancellation Fees if written cancellation notice is received more than 30 days prior to tour departure!
Cancellation in advance & Cancellation penalty
More than 30 days, no Cancellation Fee
30-10 days, 50% of the full payment
9-0 days or no show, 100% of the full payment
- Tours of Nearby Areas
- Tours with Similar Price
- You May Also Like
- Top Sales China Tours
- Package Tours with Lhasa