4 Days Beijing Classic Panoramic View Tour
Duration: 4 Days
Tour Type: Private tour
- Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City and Great Wall, the most classic and popular itinerary, plus free rickshaw cruise in Beijing Hutongs and best-preserved Great Wall at Badaling.
- Choose Departure Date
- Price Calendar
- Choose Number of Travelers & Rooms
- Number of Rooms:
- Adult (with Bed)
- Child (with Bed)
- Child (without Bed)
This tour ends around 2:00pm.
Pick up at Airport/Railway Station in Beijing and transfer to your hotel. The rest of the day is of your own.
Visit the Tiananmen Square, the largest central city square all over the world. Located in the axle wire of Beijing, it covers an area of 440,000 square meters, 880 meters long from south to north and 500 meters wide from east to west. And there are national flag raising and lower ceremonies here every day.
Then visit the Forbidden City, a vivid showcase of an emperor's life in ancient China. It was the imperial palace for 24 Emperors of Ming (1368-1644) and Qing (1644-1912) Dynasties.
Head for the Summer Palace, 15 kilometers northwestern Beijing, it is the largest and best preserved imperial garden as well as one of the Four Great Gardens of China.
Go on to visit the Temple of Heaven, the extant largest ancient sacrificial architectures of China, with an area of 2.7 million square meters. It is the place for Emperors of Ming and Qing Dynasties to held Heaven Worshipping Ceremony, especially for good harvest.
Then visit Wangfujing Street, a famous commercial street in Beijing. About 1800-meter long, it is very popular for shopping among tourists and residents of Beijing.
'Not to Great Wall, non real man’-a famous Chinese saying goes like this. Our first stop today is the Badaling Great Wall, the most well known section of Ming Great Wall and visited by hundreds of foreign leaders, which is noted for magnificent landscapes, well-equipped facilities as well as deep historical and cultural charms.
Proceed to Changling Tomb, the head one of the Ming Tombs. It attracts tourists, specialists and scholars for its grand ancient architecture, splendid and colorful arts as well as charming historical cultures.
You will also see the Sacred Way of the Ming Tombs, which means the road leading to heaven and you will find stone statues on its two sides.
On our way back to your hotel in Beijing, have an outside sightseeing of Bird's Nest and Water Cube (for entry at your own expense: CNY50 for Bird's Nest, CNY30 for Water Cube). Bird's Nest is the Main Stadium of Beijing 2008 Olympics, which is very much like a nest of bird, hence the name. Opening and Closing ceremonies as well as track and field competition were also here. While Water Cube is for swimming competitions. And after Beijing 2008 Olympics, half of its inner parts is reconstructed into a paddle paradise.
Start the day with a Hutongs tour in a rickshaw between the traditional Beijing Courtyard houses and alleys (Rickshaw Cruise included). The history of Beijing hutongs is as long as the city itself’s. Today’s Beijing Hutongs are mainly ones built during the Ming and Qing Dynasties and only a few from the Yuan Dynasty. You can communicate with local Beijing People, to see what a common Beijing life is.
Pay a visit to a traditional Chinese local family, learn more about Chinese culture by trying making Chinese food on your own and have lunch there.
Transfer to the airport in prepare for your departure.
End of service.
This tour ends around 2:00pm.
* If your have a later flight, we will offer a free tour to 798 Art Zone. You can stroll around lots of Art Galleries to see China's mordern art. This tour takes about 2 - 3 hours.
• The quoted price contains Standard Tour Class lodging, and we offer hotel upgrade service. You can choose to upgrade hotel when booking, the price will change accordingly.
• Not all hotels can provide Standard Triple Room if you want three travelers in one room, they may arrange extra bed service. The additional fee for an extra bed is Single Supplement, and it is included in the final price.
• Your length of stay in Beijing listed in our itineraries can be adjusted on line; but the extra charge is not included in the original charge.
• The single supplement is not included in the quoted price except single traveler's price.
• We choose only centrally located hotels with western standard service and breakfast. However, we can also arrange good location and clean local hotels with lower prices. Please inquiry for details.
• The breakfast is subject to hotels' arrangements, they may offer western food or Western & Chinese Buffet in the morning.
• Child's breakfast is included only when he/she occupy a bed. Otherwise the hotel may charge an extra fee for the breakfast.
Lunch and Dinner (Optional)
• The original price excludes lunch and dinner unless particular illustration. Usually, dinner and lunch are optional Chinese food with local flavor, and the meal price is charged based on the group size.
• If you have some preferences on meals such as vegetarian meal and diabetic meal, please make us know in Special Requirements.
• Please also fill the Special Requirements if you want other choices such as Hindu meal, Halal food or Western food, etc. You are suggested to uncheck lunch and dinner when booking. We will try to arrange it and your meal price is charged by the local restaurant.
• Our guide will lead you to your favorite restaurants when you don't select meals, the meal fee is at your own expense. Besides, your group should pay an extra 100RMB per day in cash to the driver and guide.
• We offer free airport/railway station transfer service as specified in the itinerary. As for earlier arrival or later departure, you will be charged a bit of service fee and guide service is not provided. Please provide train/flight number, arrival time and contact information in Special Requirements.
• Usually, local guide will drop you off at security checkpoint of airport or railway station. And the transfer guide may be not the same of that on the tour.
• Children, between 2 to 12 years old and under 1.3 meters (4.3 feet), can get discount.
• Pick-up and drop-off service at airport in Beijing.
• Private English-speaking tour guide, driver and car service as indicated in the itinerary.
• The admission tickets for scenic spots listed in the itinerary.
• Service charge and government taxes.
• Three-night hotel accommodation in twin shared room with daily breakfast.
• International flight tickets or train tickets.
• Hotel single room supplement.
• Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
• Tips to local tour guide and driver.
• Fees for entry visa to China.
• Cable car, sightseeing bus and cruise unless explained specially.
• Meals (L & D). Except the lunch in Courtyard family visit.
Cancellation and refund policy for Tours reservation
If you want to cancel your booking or part of it, you must advise us in advance. The letter must be signed by the lead name on the booking and once we receive it you should expect to receive a cancellation letter within 24 hours. If you do not then please contact us to ensure your letter has been received.
To cover the cost of processing your cancellation and to compensate us for the risk that we may not be able to resell your travel arrangements, we make a cancellation charge on the scale shown below. The person who made the booking is responsible for paying this charge. The size of the charge depends on when we receive your cancellation notice or letter or how you would like us to deal with your payment providing that we have received your full payment for the tours.
No Cancellation Fees if written cancellation notice is received more than 30 days prior to tour departure!
Cancellation in advance & Cancellation penalty
More than 30 days, no Cancellation Fee
30-10 days, 50% of the full payment
9-0 days or no show, 100% of the full payment
- Tours of Nearby Areas
- Tours with Similar Price
- You May Also Like
- Top Sales China Tours
- Package Tours with Beijing