3 Days Xi'an Holiday (B) (late afternoon arrival in Xi'an)
Duration: 3 Days
Tour Type: Private tour
- Experience an attractive Xi'an tour, track the emperor's imperial life in person by visiting Terracotta Army, Huaqing Pool, Tomb of Qin Shihuang. Enjoy the wonderful Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show and Dumpling Banquet after arrival.
- Choose Departure Date
- Price Calendar
- Choose Number of Travelers & Rooms
- Number of Rooms:
- Adult (with Bed)
- Child (with Bed)
- Child (without Bed)
This tour ends around 3:00pm.
The guide picks you up and transfer you to hotel.
After a shower or a nap, enjoy a delicious Dumpling Banquet (boast delicious dumplings with different shapes, materials, cooking and eating ways), and then transfer to appreciate a wonderful Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show (Tang Dynasty is a splendid dynasty in Chinese history. This show is a kind of art form blending music, dance and poems together) . Note: both of the above two are at your own expense.
In the morning, the guide picks you up from hotel and drive to the world wonder spot Terracotta Army, ‘the Eighth Wonder of the World’. Located at eastern Xi’an, it is the tomb of the first Emperor of Qin Dynasty (221BC-206BC) - Qinshihuang. You can visit the pit 1, 2, 3, Circle Vision and Bronze Chariots Exhibition Hall here.
Later drive to the Xi'an City Wall, the extant best-preserved ancient building of city wall in China, with military facilities, such as the city moat, watchtower, turret and parapet wall etc. together with later built Huancheng Parks. On the Xi’an ancient City Wall, you can have a great view of this city and choose to circling on it, which is very popular among tourist today.
Visit the Great Mosque, one of the top four Islamic mosques in China. Covering an area of more than 13,000 square meters, it blends traditional Chinese architectural style with Islamic art. And you can find many ancient Islamic precious objects.
Visit Moslem Street, a special scenery of ancient Xi’an city, with strong Muslim cultures and atmospheres. It is a popular local snack street, with kinds of delicious local flavors, interesting tourist souvenirs and Shaanxi specialties etc.
On the way, you can stroll on the Bell and Drum Tower Square (ticket to the tower not included), located in the right downtown of Xi’an. You can have an outside look of the well-known Bell and Drum Tower, streets in east, west, south and north four directions, as well as the gates of Xi’an City Wall etc.
Drive you back to your hotel and the rest of the day is at your leisure.
In the morning, the guide picks you up from your hotel and then go to the leading spot Shaanxi Provincial History Museum, ‘a treasure house of ancient China’. As a comprehensive history museum, it can be regarded as the symbol of the long history and splendid cultures of Shaanxi Province. There are over 370,000 precious historical objects to be collected here.
Go and visit Big Wild Goose Pagoda (ticket to the pagoda included). This pagoda is located within Da Ci’en Temple, the most famous and most magnificent Buddhist temple in ancient Chang’an (the name of Xi’an in Tang Dynasty) City. It is a seven-layer pavilion-style pagoda with a height of 64 meters. With a history of more than 1,300 years, it is one of the few ancient pagodas available for climbing at present.
Last transfer you to the airport in prepare for your departure. End of service.
This tour ends around 3:00pm. So make sure you leave Xi’an after 5:00pm or choose hotel extension after booking the tour.
• The quoted price contains Standard Tour Class lodging, and we offer hotel upgrade service. You can choose to upgrade hotel when booking, the price will change accordingly.
• Not all hotels can provide Standard Triple Room if you want three travelers in one room, they may arrange extra bed service. The additional fee for an extra bed is Single Supplement, and it is included in the final price.
• Your length of stay in Xi'an listed in our itineraries can be adjusted on line; but the extra charge is not included in the original charge.
• The single supplement is not included in the quoted price except single traveler's price.
• We choose only centrally located hotels with western standard service and breakfast. However, we can also arrange good location and clean local hotels with lower prices. Please inquiry for details.
• The breakfast is subject to hotels' arrangements, they may offer western food or Western & Chinese Buffet in the morning.
• Child's breakfast is included only when he/she occupy a bed. Otherwise the hotel may charge an extra fee for the breakfast.
Lunch and Dinner (Optional)
• The original price excludes lunch and dinner unless particular illustration. Usually, dinner and lunch are optional Chinese food with local flavor, and the meal price is charged based on the group size.
• If you have some preferences on meals such as vegetarian meal and diabetic meal, please make us know in Special Requirements.
• Please also fill the Special Requirements if you want other choices such as Hindu meal, Halal food or Western food, etc. You are suggested to uncheck lunch and dinner when booking. We will try to arrange it and your meal price is charged by the local restaurant.
• Our guide will lead you to your favorite restaurants when you don't select meals, the meal fee is at your own. Besides, your group should pay an extra 100RMB per day in cash to the driver and guide.
• We offer free airport/railway station transfer service as specified in the itinerary. As for earlier arrival or later departure, you will be charged a bit of service fee and guide service is not provided. Please provide train/flight number, arrival time and contact information in Special Requirements.
• Usually, local guide will drop you off at security checkpoint of airport or railway station. And the transfer guide may be not the same of that on the tour.
• Children, between 2 to 12 years old and under 1.3 meters (4.3 feet), can get discount.
• Pick-up and drop-off service at airport in Xian.
• Private English-speaking tour guide, driver and car service as indicated in the itinerary.
• The admission tickets for scenic spots listed in the itinerary.
• Service charge and government taxes.
• Two-night hotel accommodation in twin shared room with daily breakfast.
• International flight tickets or train tickets.
• Hotel single room supplement.
• Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
• Tips to local tour guide and driver.
• Fees for entry visa to China.
• Cable car, sightseeing bus and cruis unless explained specially.
• Meals (L & D).
• Charges for the Dumpling Banquet and Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show.
Cancellation and refund policy for Tours reservation
If you want to cancel your booking or part of it, you must advise us in advance. The letter must be signed by the lead name on the booking and once we receive it you should expect to receive a cancellation letter within 24 hours. If you do not then please contact us to ensure your letter has been received.
To cover the cost of processing your cancellation and to compensate us for the risk that we may not be able to resell your travel arrangements, we make a cancellation charge on the scale shown below. The person who made the booking is responsible for paying this charge. The size of the charge depends on when we receive your cancellation notice or letter or how you would like us to deal with your payment providing that we have received your full payment for the tours.
No Cancellation Fees if written cancellation notice is received more than 30 days prior to tour departure!
Cancellation in advance & Cancellation penalty
More than 30 days, no Cancellation Fee
30-10 days, 50% of the full payment
9-0 days or no show, 100% of the full payment
- Tours of Nearby Areas
- Tours with Similar Price
- You May Also Like
- Top Sales China Tours
- Package Tours with Xi'an