3 Days Tour to Old Town of Lijiang and Jade Dragon Snow Mountain
Duration: 3 Days
Tour Type: Private tour
- 3 days' tour takes you to Lijiang Old Town and Square Street, Jade Dragon Snow Mountain, the snow-covered and fog-enlaced mountain resembling a jade dragon lying in the clouds. You must be enchanted by special Lijiang.
- Choose Departure Date
- Price Calendar
- Choose Number of Travelers & Rooms
- Number of Rooms:
- Adult (with Bed)
- Child (with Bed)
- Child (without Bed)
Arrive in Lijiang. Pick up at Airport/Hotel/Railway Station in Lijiang. Visit Lijiang Old Town, Square Street.
This tour starts around 2:00pm. So make sure you arrive in Lijiang before 2:00pm.
Upon arrival, our guide picks you up at the airport in Lijiang.
Then go to visit Square Street at the core of Lijiang Old Town, a more vivid name- the ‘heart’ of Lijiang Old Town. It seems you can reach every direction from here, hence the name. Covering an area of 4,000 square meters, most architectures here are in styles of Ming (1368-1644) and Qing (1644-1912) ones.
At last, scroll on Lijiang Old Town, one of the Four Best Preserved Old Towns in China, with a history of nearly 1,000 years. Touring here, tourists can find the common Naxi buildings, featured inns, restaurants, kinds of shops, bars, cafes and book stores etc.
Today you visit Jade Dragon Snow Mountain. From a distance the snow-covered and fog-enlaced mountain looks like a dragon flying among the clouds, hence it gets the name. It has been considered as the soul of both Lijiang City and Naxi nationality. You can reach the Yak Meadow by round trip cable car (cable car included) and enjoy an amazing view.
Then visit the Dongba Valley of Minorities in Jade Dragon Snow Mountain Valley and Yufeng Lamasery on the slopes of Jade Dragon Snow Mountain, the holy mountain of Naxi ethnic group. It is 35 kilometers long from north to south and 13 kilometers wide from east to west, having totally 13 peaks while its main peak-Shanzidou is 5,596 meters high. You can visit its main attractions as Shanzidou, Yunshanping, Ganhaizi and Baishui River etc.
Lastly, appreciate Mural in Baisha Village. Baisha Village is an ancient village located about ten kilometer from Lijiang Old Town. The murals here are one manifestation of Lijiang Dongba Culture, which was made from 1385 to 1619. Besides, you can also see many traditional architectures of Ming Dynasty here.
Transfer you to the airport/railway station and the trip ends.
• The quoted price contains Standard Tour Class lodging, and we offer hotel upgrade service. You can choose to upgrade hotel when booking, the price will change accordingly.
• Not all hotels can provide Standard Triple Room if you want three travelers in one room, they may arrange extra bed service. The additional fee for an extra bed is Single Supplement, and it is included in the final price.
• Your length of stay in Lijiang listed in our itineraries can be adjusted on line; but the extra charge is not included in the original charge.
• The single supplement is not included in the quoted price except single traveler's price.
• We choose only centrally located hotels with western standard service and breakfast. However, we can also arrange good location and clean local hotels with lower prices. Please inquiry for details.
• The breakfast is subject to hotels' arrangements, they may offer western food or Western & Chinese Buffet in the morning.
• Child's breakfast is included only when he/she occupy a bed. Otherwise the hotel may charge an extra fee for the breakfast.
Lunch and Dinner (Optional)
• The original price excludes lunch and dinner unless particular illustration. Usually, dinner and lunch are optional Chinese food with local flavor, and the meal price is charged based on the group size.
• If you have some preferences on meals such as vegetarian meal and diabetic meal, please make us know in Special Requirements.
• Please also fill the Special Requirements if you want other choices such as Hindu meal, Halal food or Western food, etc. You are suggested to uncheck lunch and dinner when booking. We will try to arrange it and your meal price is charged by the local restaurant.
• Our guide will lead you to your favorite restaurants when you don't select meals, the meal fee is at your own. Besides, your group should pay an extra 100RMB per day in cash to the driver and guide.
• We offer free airport/railway station transfer service as specified in the itinerary. As for earlier arrival or later departure, you will be charged a bit of service fee and guide service is not provided. Please provide train/flight number, arrival time and contact information in Special Requirements.
• Usually, local guide will drop you off at security checkpoint of airport or railway station. And the transfer guide may be not the same of that on the tour.
• Children, between 2 to 12 years old and under 1.3 meters (4.3 feet), can get discount.
• Pick-up and drop-off service at airport/ railway station in Lijiang.
• Private English-speaking tour guide, driver and car service as indicated in the itinerary.
• The admission tickets for scenic spots listed in the itinerary.
• Service charge and government taxes.
• Two-night hotel accommodation in twin shared room with daily breakfast.
Cancellation and refund policy for Tours reservation
If you want to cancel your booking or part of it, you must advise us in advance. The letter must be signed by the lead name on the booking and once we receive it you should expect to receive a cancellation letter within 24 hours. If you do not then please contact us to ensure your letter has been received.
To cover the cost of processing your cancellation and to compensate us for the risk that we may not be able to resell your travel arrangements, we make a cancellation charge on the scale shown below. The person who made the booking is responsible for paying this charge. The size of the charge depends on when we receive your cancellation notice or letter or how you would like us to deal with your payment providing that we have received your full payment for the tours.
No Cancellation Fees if written cancellation notice is received more than 30 days prior to tour departure!
Cancellation in advance & Cancellation penalty
More than 30 days, no Cancellation Fee
30-10 days, 50% of the full payment
9-0 days or no show, 100% of the full payment
- Tours of Nearby Areas
- Tours with Similar Price
- You May Also Like
- Top Sales China Tours
- Package Tours with Lijiang