3 Days The Fairy Tale World - Jiuzhaigou and The "Heaven On The Earth" - Huanglong
Start: Jiuzhaigou Aba
End: Jiuzhaigou Aba
Duration: 3 Days
Tour Type: Private tour
- Explore the intoxicating scenery of Jiuzhai and Huanglong Scenic Area - "the king of Chinese water scenes" and the unique open karst landform to appreciate the uncanny workmanship of nature.
- Choose Departure Date
- Price Calendar
- Choose Number of Travelers & Rooms
- Number of Rooms:
- Adult (with Bed)
- Child (with Bed)
- Child (without Bed)
Pick up at Airport in Jiuzhaigou. Transfer to Huanglong and visit Huanglong Scenic Area. (Visit Mounigou Valley instead from Nov. to Apr.). Transfer to Jiuzhaigou in the afternoon.
You are anticipated to arrive in Jiuzhaigou before the tour starts around 11:00am, or choose arriving in the hotel in Jiuzhaigou at least one day earlier after booking the tour.
Upon arrival, the guide will greet you at Jiuhuang Airport and transfer you to Huanglong.
Huanglong Scenic Area is our first destination to visit. Known as the only well-preserved plateau wetland in China, it is an about 7 kilometers long and 300 meters wide calcified gorge where boasts many extinct rare animals and incredible bio-diversity of flora alongside. Huanglong Valley, the most remarkable scene in the area, is the noted for its unique karst landform. Besides, you can enjoy the colored ponds, snow-capped mountain and lush forests. Different layers of ponds are joined together, resembling huge terraced fields, which is rather breathtaking.
Later, you are driven to the hotel in Jiuzhaigou.
Arrangement of today is a fantastic trip in Jiuzhaigou. After breakfast, a sightseeing bus is arranged for you to explore the intoxicating scenery of Jiuzhaigou Scenic Area which has been rated as a fairyland on earth as well as a World Heritage site. Named after the nine Tibetan villages in the area, it is covered by primitive forests and 108 beautiful alpine lakes. The 6 kilometers long valley offers you elegant lakes, folded waterfalls, colored forests, snow-capped mountains and blue glaciers, which are amazing enough to make you linger to.
After a buffet lunch at your own expanse, we will continue enjoying the beautiful scenery in Jiuzhaigou Scenic Area.
Today, you will be transferred to Jiuhuang Airport.
End of Service
• The quoted price contains Standard Tour Class lodging, and we offer hotel upgrade service. You can choose to upgrade hotel when booking, the price will change accordingly.
• Not all hotels can provide Standard Triple Room if you want three travelers in one room, they may arrange extra bed service. The additional fee for an extra bed is Single Supplement, and it is included in the final price.
• You can on-line choose to arrive earlier to or depart later from Jiuzhaigou; but the extra charge is not included in the original charge.
• The single supplement is not included in the quoted price except single traveler's price.
• We choose only centrally located hotels with western standard service and breakfast. However, we can also arrange good location and clean local hotels with lower prices. Please inquiry for details.
• Due to the great rise and fall of spare room quantity and price of hotels in Jiuzhaigou, we will choose hotels in similar location and room class for you, but not be sure it is the same hotel as shown on the website when you make the reservation.
• The breakfast is subject to hotels' arrangements, they may offer western food or Western & Chinese Buffet in the morning.
• Child's breakfast is included only when he/she occupy a bed. Otherwise the hotel may charge an extra fee for the breakfast.
Lunch and Dinner (Optional)
• The original price excludes lunch and dinner unless particular illustration. Usually, dinner and lunch are optional Chinese food with local flavor, and the meal price is charged based on the group size.
• If you have some preferences on meals such as vegetarian meal and diabetic meal, please make us know in Special Requirements.
• Please also fill the Special Requirements if you want other choices such as Hindu meal, Halal food or Western food, etc. You are suggested to uncheck lunch and dinner when booking. We will try to arrange it and your meal price is charged by the local restaurant.
• Our guide will lead you to your favorite restaurants when you don't select meals, the meal fee is at your own. Besides, your group should pay an extra 100RMB per day in cash to the driver and guide.
• We offer free airport/railway station transfer service as specified in the itinerary. As for earlier arrival or later departure, you will be charged a bit of service fee and guide service is not provided. Please provide train/flight number, arrival time and contact information in Special Requirements.
• Usually, local guide will drop you off at security checkpoint of airport or railway station. And the transfer guide may be not the same of that on the tour.
• We promise to offer flights operated by major airlines such as Air China, China Southern Airlines, China Eastern Airlines and Hainan Airline, etc. or local big airlines such as Shenzhen Airlines, Xiamen Airlines, Sichuan Airlines, Shanghai Airlines and Shandong Airlines and so forth. And the aircraft type is Airbus A3XX Series or Boeing 7-Series. Any change due to objective cause, we will ask your permission in advance.
• At present, Beijing, Chengdu, Guangzhou, Xi'an and Shanghai offer direct flights to Jiuzhaigou, please click here to inquire and book flight to Jiuzhaigou with us. Or you can submit Free Tailor-made to us if you prefer air tickets included in the itinerary. You can get a 3% discount for air ticket after booking the itinerary.
• Children, between 2 to 12 years old and under 1.3 meters (4.3 feet), can get discount.
• Pick-up and drop-off service at airport/railway station in Jiuzhaigou.
• Private English-speaking tour guide, driver and car service as indicated in the itinerary.
• The admission tickets for scenic spots listed in the itinerary.
• Service charge and government taxes.
• Two-night hotel accommodation in twin shared room with daily breakfast.
Cancellation and refund policy for Tours reservation
If you want to cancel your booking or part of it, you must advise us in advance. The letter must be signed by the lead name on the booking and once we receive it you should expect to receive a cancellation letter within 24 hours. If you do not then please contact us to ensure your letter has been received.
To cover the cost of processing your cancellation and to compensate us for the risk that we may not be able to resell your travel arrangements, we make a cancellation charge on the scale shown below. The person who made the booking is responsible for paying this charge. The size of the charge depends on when we receive your cancellation notice or letter or how you would like us to deal with your payment providing that we have received your full payment for the tours.
No Cancellation Fees if written cancellation notice is received more than 30 days prior to tour departure!
Cancellation in advance & Cancellation penalty
More than 30 days, no Cancellation Fee
30-10 days, 50% of the full payment
9-0 days or no show, 100% of the full payment
- Tours of Nearby Areas
- Tours with Similar Price
- You May Also Like
- Top Sales China Tours
- Package Tours with Chengdu