3 Days Hohhot Grassland Vacation
Duration: 3 Days
Tour Type: Private tour
- This Chinese grassland tour is going to be different. Blue sky, white cloud, green grass, cattle, horses, sheep, dinosaur fossil, etc. How can you not yield to the temptation of all these picturesque views?
- Choose Departure Date
- Price Calendar
- Choose Number of Travelers & Rooms
- Number of Rooms:
- Adult (with Bed)
- Child (with Bed)
- Child (without Bed)
Transfer to Airport/Hotel/Railway Station in Hohhot and Departure.
The guide picks you up at the Hohhot airport/train station upon your arrival and then escorts you to your hotel in Hohhot.
The guide will transfer you to Xilamuren Prairie, a famous tourist and summer resort. With beautiful scenery and distinctive cultural custom of the Mongolian, Xilamuren Prairie brings you a lot of activities such as gallop on horseback (about one hour), visit folk custom museum, see traditional physical activities and enjoy Mongolian food and so on. (All these activities are at your own expense).
Later, drive back to Hohhot.
In the morning, the guide will pick you up at your hotel and head for the Dazhao Temple, the oldest lama temple in Inner Mongolia during Ming and Qing dynasties. Exceedingly rich cultural relics are collected in the temple, among which the silver Buddha, dragon carving and fresco are the most popular.
Then we proceed to the Inner Mongolia Museum, a remarkable landmark of Hohhot. The museum is characterized by abundant collections with national feature, such as the articles of the northern tribes, massive fossilized remains of dinosaurs and mastodons.
Next we go on our tour to explore the Zhaojun Tomb, one of the largest Han tombs in China. The tomb is about 33 meters high built in Western Han Dynasty in remembrance of Wang Zhaojun, a lady renowned for her exceptional beauty and intelligence. Panoramic view of Hohhot city is available to enjoy when you ascend on the top of the tomb.
Afterward we transfer you to Hohhot airport/train station/hotel for departure and it's you time to say good bye to Hohhot.
• The quoted price contains Standard Tour Class lodging, and we offer hotel upgrade service. You can choose to upgrade hotel when booking, the price will change accordingly.
• Not all hotels can provide Standard Triple Room if you want three travelers in one room, they may arrange extra bed service. The additional fee for an extra bed is Single Supplement, and it is included in the final price.
• Your length of stay in Hohhot listed in our itineraries can be adjusted on line; but the extra charge is not included in the original charge.
• The single supplement is not included in the quoted price except single traveler's price.
• We choose only centrally located hotels with western standard service and breakfast. However, we can also arrange good location and clean local hotels with lower prices. Please inquiry for details.
• The breakfast is subject to hotels' arrangements, they may offer western food or Western & Chinese Buffet in the morning.
• Child's breakfast is included only when he/she occupy a bed. Otherwise the hotel may charge an extra fee for the breakfast.
Lunch and Dinner (Optional)
• The original price excludes lunch and dinner unless particular illustration. Usually, dinner and lunch are optional Chinese food with local flavor, and the meal price is charged based on the group size.
• If you have some preferences on meals such as vegetarian meal and diabetic meal, please make us know in Special Requirements.
• Please also fill the Special Requirements if you want other choices such as Hindu meal, Halal food or Western food, etc. You are suggested to uncheck lunch and dinner when booking. We will try to arrange it and your meal price is charged by the local restaurant.
• Our guide will lead you to your favorite restaurants when you don't select meals, the meal fee is at your own. Besides, your group should pay an extra 100RMB per day in cash to the driver and guide.
• We offer free airport/railway station transfer service as specified in the itinerary. As for earlier arrival or later departure, you will be charged a bit of service fee and guide service is not provided. Please provide train/flight number, arrival time and contact information in Special Requirements.
• Usually, local guide will drop you off at security checkpoint of airport or railway station. And the transfer guide may be not the same of that on the tour.
• Children, between 2 to 12 years old and under 1.3 meters (4.3 feet), can get discount.
• Pick-up and drop-off service at airport/railway station in Hohhot.
• Private English-speaking tour guide, driver and car service as indicated in the itinerary.
• The admission tickets for scenic spots listed in the itinerary.
• Service charge and government taxes.
• Two-night hotel accommodation in twin shared room with daily breakfast.
Cancellation and refund policy for Tours reservation
If you want to cancel your booking or part of it, you must advise us in advance. The letter must be signed by the lead name on the booking and once we receive it you should expect to receive a cancellation letter within 24 hours. If you do not then please contact us to ensure your letter has been received.
To cover the cost of processing your cancellation and to compensate us for the risk that we may not be able to resell your travel arrangements, we make a cancellation charge on the scale shown below. The person who made the booking is responsible for paying this charge. The size of the charge depends on when we receive your cancellation notice or letter or how you would like us to deal with your payment providing that we have received your full payment for the tours.
No Cancellation Fees if written cancellation notice is received more than 30 days prior to tour departure!
Cancellation in advance & Cancellation penalty
More than 30 days, no Cancellation Fee
30-10 days, 50% of the full payment
9-0 days or no show, 100% of the full payment
- Tours of Nearby Areas
- Tours with Similar Price
- You May Also Like
- Top Sales China Tours
- Package Tours with Hohhot