3 Days Guilin, Li River & Longsheng
Duration: 3 Days
Tour Type: Bus tour
- On the ship, appreciate the magnificent view of Karst Landscape on the both sides of the Li River: Diecai Hill, Fu Bo Hill and so on; sing and dance with the local Zhuang people and marvel at the spectacular beauty of the Dragon Back Rice Terrace.
- +86 29
- Ask a Question
- Choose Departure Date
- Price Calendar
Wed Dec 11 00:00:00 CST 2013
- Choose Number of Travelers & Rooms
- Number of Rooms:
- Adult (with Bed)
- Child (with Bed)
- Child (without Bed)
- + Add Hotel Extension(Optional)
- Arriving Early?
nights: Check In: Check Out:Choose Hotel：
- Staying Late?
nights: Check In: Check Out:Choose Hotel：
- + Add Guilin Railway Station Pick-up & Drop-off(Optional)
Guilin to Yangshuo by Cruise in the morning. Visit Li River (cruise ticket included, lunch served on board), West Street. Back to Guilin in the afternoon. Back to your hotel in Guilin.
The guide picks you up from your hotel in Guilin at about 8:30 a.m..
First, we will have a look at the Elephant Trunk Hill, one of the most popular attractions of Guilin, which got the name for it is so much like a huge elephant drinking water with its trunk putting into the river. Nearly every tourist from nationwide or worldwide will come here for a visit.
Then sightsee at the Fubo Hill, which is also called Wave-Subduing Hill. Located in northeast of Guilin downtown, it towers aloft alone, with half in water and half on land. It is a miniature of unique Guilin landscapes, gathering mountains, water, caves, stones, pavilions and cultural objects within this less than 10,000 square meters place.
Finally, visit the Reed Flute Cave, a hot tourist destination in Guilin. It is an underground cave with a depth of 240 meters. You can find plenty of peculiar stalagmites, stalactites, as well as 77 mural paintings since 792 within the cave. It is honored as 'the Art Palace of Nature'. Drive back to your hotel at about 1:00 p.m. before lunch (lunch not included).
Pick up at your hotel in Guilin at around 7:30am - 8:30am.
Enjoy a Li River cruise, the best way to place oneself in picturesque Guilin. Li River has an overall length of 437 kilometers and the Guilin to Yangshuo part is the most charming and popular part, with a length of 83 kilometers.
Lunch is served on board.
Go ashore as you arrive in Yangshuo and stroll through the Yangshuo West Street. Located in the middle of Yangshuo, West Street is a walking street with a length of 517 meters and a width of 8 meters. Houses here are antique with strong local features. Touring here, you can see kinds of tourist souvenirs and local snacks as well as exotic charms. You can join an optional tour to the village of Yangshuo to have a taste of rural life of the farmers.
Drive back to the hotel in Guilin.
Pick up at your hotel in Guilin at around 7:30am - 8:30am. and then take a 2 hours' drive to Dragon Back Rice Terrace in Longsheng, the renowned place for rice culture of China.
We will visit Dragon Back Rice Terrace at Ping'an Village of the Zhuang ethnic group, the No.1 rice terrace of China. Built into the hillsides, they boast a long history, which can be dated back to the Yuan Dynasty (1271-1368). Viewing at the distance, they are very much like dancing dragons.
Ping'an Village is a Zhuang ethnic minority village, on the high area of Longji mountains. It offers different but all charming rice terrace sceneries in different seasons. Besides, touring here, you can also appreciate the unique Diaojiao Lou of Zhuang people.
Drive back to your hotel in Guilin. End the service.
• The single supplement is not included in the quoted price except one traveler’s price.
• Your length of stay in Guilin listed in our itineraries can be adjusted on line; but the extra charge is not included in the original charge.
• We offer hotel upgrade service but extra charge to the hotel is at your own.
• Not all hotels can provide Standard Triple Room if you want three travelers in one room, they may arrange extra bed service.
• We choose only centrally located hotels with western standard service and breakfast. However, we can also arrange good location and clean local hotels with lower prices. Please inquiry for details.
• The breakfast is subject to hotels' arrangements, they may offer western food or Western & Chinese Buffet in the morning.
• Child's breakfast is included only when he/she occupy a bed. Otherwise the hotel may charge an extra fee for the breakfast.
• You will be guided to local restaurant according to your taste, and the meal price is charged by the restaurant.
• This itinerary contains 1-2 shopping stops in each day, selling featured local specialties or souvenirs. Usually, you will spend 30-40 minutes in each store, and shopping or not is of your free will.
• Shared English-speaking tour guide, driver and car service as indicated in the itinerary.
• The admission tickets for scenic spots listed in the itinerary.
• Service charge and government taxes.
• Pick up and drop off service at your hotel.
• Two-night hotel accommodation in twin shared room with daily breakfast.
Cancellation and refund policy for Tours reservation
If you want to cancel your booking or part of it, you must advise us in advance. The letter must be signed by the lead name on the booking and once we receive it you should expect to receive a cancellation letter within 24 hours. If you do not then please contact us to ensure your letter has been received.
To cover the cost of processing your cancellation and to compensate us for the risk that we may not be able to resell your travel arrangements, we make a cancellation charge on the scale shown below. The person who made the booking is responsible for paying this charge. The size of the charge depends on when we receive your cancellation notice or letter or how you would like us to deal with your payment providing that we have received your full payment for the tours.
No Cancellation Fees if written cancellation notice is received more than 30 days prior to tour departure!
Cancellation in advance & Cancellation penalty
More than 30 days, no Cancellation Fee
30-10 days, 50% of the full payment
9-0 days or no show, 100% of the full payment
- Tours of Nearby Areas
- Tours with Similar Price
- You May Also Like
- Top Sales China Tours
- Package Tours with Guilin