3 Days Chengdu, Sanxingdui Museum, Bifengxia Panda Base
Duration: 3 Days
Tour Type: Private tour
- The enigmatic Sanxingdui Ruins and the giant pandas in Ya'an Nature Reserve will makes you a mysterious and joyful 3-day trip. The site of the disappeared ancient Shu Kingdom will give you an image of the wonderful and brilliant civilization spectacle of the old kingdom, and the lovely giant pandas may drive away all your worries and unhappiness.
- Choose Departure Date
- Price Calendar
- Choose Number of Travelers & Rooms
- Number of Rooms:
- Adult (with Bed)
- Child (with Bed)
- Child (without Bed)
Arrive in Chengdu. Pick up at Airport/Hotel/Railway Station in Chengdu. Visit Sanxingdui Ruins.
This tour usually starts after 8:00am but you can still have a relaxed pattern as long as you arrive in Chengdu before 11:00am.
The guide meets you at the Airport/Hotel/Railway Station in Chengdu.
Then drive to explore the enigmatic Sanxingdui Ruins, 40 kilometers northeast of Chengdu City. It is the largest ruins of the Shu Kingdom, with an age running from 2,800 BC to 800 BC, that is to say, a history of more than 4,000 years. Number of artifacts for ancient Shu culture have been found here. Pay a visit to the Sanxingsui Museum to have a look at the marvelous discovery of the ruins.
Drive back to Chengdu.
Move on to the Bifengxia Panda Base, the largest eco-park for free raising of giant pandas in the world. Located 150 kilometers from Chengdu city, Bifengxia is a core area on giant panda protection and research. And after the earthquake in 2008, nearly all pandas in Wolong base were immigrated here, including the two U.S. born ones.
You can pay a visit to the panda center and the panda museum to have a further understanding to the China's national treasure. If you are lucky, you can pose for a valuable photograph with a lively panda.
After the sightseeing at the reserve, you are transferred to Chengdu.
• The quoted price contains Standard Tour Class lodging, and we offer hotel upgrade service. You can choose to upgrade hotel when booking, the price will change accordingly.
• Not all hotels can provide Standard Triple Room if you want three travelers in single room, they may arrange extra bed service. The additional fee for an extra bed is Single Supplement, and it is included in the final price.
• Your length of stay in Chengdu listed in our itineraries can be adjusted on line; but the extra charge is not included in the original charge.
• The single supplement is not included in the quoted price except single traveler's price.
• We choose only centrally located hotels with western standard service and breakfast. However, we can also arrange good location and clean local hotels with lower prices. Please inquiry for details.
• The breakfast is subject to hotels' arrangements, they may offer western food or Western & Chinese Buffet in the morning.
• Child's breakfast is included only when he/she occupy a bed. Otherwise the hotel may charge an extra fee for the breakfast.
Lunch and Dinner (Optional)
• The original price excludes lunch and dinner unless particular illustration. Usually, dinner and lunch are optional Chinese food with local flavor, and the meal price is charged based on the group size.
• If you have some preferences on meals such as vegetarian meal and diabetic meal, please make us know in Special Requirements.
• Please also fill the Special Requirements if you want other choices such as Hindu meal, Halal food or Western food, etc. You are suggested to uncheck lunch and dinner when booking. We will try to arrange it and your meal price is charged by the local restaurant.
• Our guide will lead you to your favorite restaurants when you don't select meals, the meal fee is at your own. Besides, your group should pay an extra 100RMB per day in cash to the driver and guide.
• We offer free airport/railway station transfer service as specified in the itinerary. As for earlier arrival or later departure, you will be charged a bit of service fee and guide service is not provided. Please provide train/flight number, arrival time and contact information in Special Requirements.
• Usually, local guide will drop you off at security checkpoint of airport or railway station. And the transfer guide may be not the same of that on the tour.
• Children, between 2 to 12 years old and under 1.3 meters (4.3 feet), can get discount.
• Pick-up and drop-off service at airport/railway station in Chengdu.
• Private English-speaking tour guide, driver and car service as indicated in the itinerary.
• The admission tickets for scenic spots listed in the itinerary.
• Service charge and government taxes.
• Two-night hotel accommodation in twin shared room with daily breakfast.
Cancellation and refund policy for Tours reservation
If you want to cancel your booking or part of it, you must advise us in advance. The letter must be signed by the lead name on the booking and once we receive it you should expect to receive a cancellation letter within 24 hours. If you do not then please contact us to ensure your letter has been received.
To cover the cost of processing your cancellation and to compensate us for the risk that we may not be able to resell your travel arrangements, we make a cancellation charge on the scale shown below. The person who made the booking is responsible for paying this charge. The size of the charge depends on when we receive your cancellation notice or letter or how you would like us to deal with your payment providing that we have received your full payment for the tours.
No Cancellation Fees if written cancellation notice is received more than 30 days prior to tour departure!
Cancellation in advance & Cancellation penalty
More than 30 days, no Cancellation Fee
30-10 days, 50% of the full payment
9-0 days or no show, 100% of the full payment
- Tours of Nearby Areas
- Tours with Similar Price
- You May Also Like
- Top Sales China Tours
- Package Tours with Chengdu