2 Days Classic Xi'an Tour (B)
Duration: 2 Days
Tour Type: Private tour
- Based on classic tour route, this popular tour has included Xi'an Banpo Museum according to traveller's different interest.
- Choose Departure Date
- Price Calendar
- Choose Number of Travelers & Rooms
- Number of Rooms:
- Adult (with Bed)
- Child (with Bed)
- Child (without Bed)
Arrive in Xi'an. Pick up at Airport/Hotel/Railway Station in Xi'an. Visit Terracotta Army, Xian Banpo Museum. After enjoy the Dumpling Banquet, transfer to appreciate the Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show ( both at your own expense).
This tour ends around 1:00pm. So make sure you leave Xi'an not earlier than 1:00pm.
This tour starts around 9:00am. So make sure you arrive in Xi’an before 8:00am or choose arriving in the hotel in Xi’an at least one day earlier after booking the tour.
The guide picks you up and transfer you to the first tour spot Terracotta Army, ‘the Eighth Wonder of the world’. Located in Lintong County of Xi’an City, it is one of World Cultural Heritages. This largest underground military army was found in 1974 while some local farmers were digging a well.
Then depart for Xi'an Banpo Museum, a typical village site of Matriarchal community in Yellow River area which belongs to Yangshao culture of Neolithic Age, with a history of around 6,000 years. Be found in 1953, it offers you a vivid life scene of people at that time.
In the evening, enjoy the famous local Dumpling Banquet firstly and then transfer to appreciate the Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show ( both at your own expense). This is a charming entertaining activity today for tourists in Xi’an. You can taste kinds of delicious dumplings with different shapes, raw materials, making ways, beautiful names and eating ways. After dumpling banquet, you will enjoy a music and dance show of Tang Dynasty, which is a glorious dynasty in Chinese history, with different themes and sections, to show the imperial life, rural life and so on.
Back to hotel.
In the morning, the guide picks you up from hotel and go to Big Wild Goose Pagoda (ticket to the pagoda included), symbol of ancient Xi’an City. In 652, Xuanzang (a famous Buddhist master in Tang Dynasty) leaded to build it for collection of Buddhist scriptures. Today, it has been a must visit tourist destination in Xi’an with a saying, ’without Big Wild Goose Pagoda, you can not say you have visited Xi’an’.
Later transfer you to the Xi'an airport in prepare for your departure. End of service.
This tour ends around 1:00pm. So make sure you leave Xi’an not earlier than 1:00pm.
• The quoted price contains Standard Tour Class lodging, and we offer hotel upgrade service. You can choose to upgrade hotel when booking, the price will change accordingly.
• Not all hotels can provide Standard Triple Room if you want three travelers in single room, they may arrange extra bed service. The additional fee for an extra bed is Single Supplement, and it is included in the final price.
• Your length of stay in Xi'an listed in our itineraries can be adjusted on line; but the extra charge is not included in the original charge.
• The single supplement is not included in the quoted price except single traveler's price.
• We choose only centrally located hotels with western standard service and breakfast. However, we can also arrange good location and clean local hotels with lower prices. Please inquiry for details.
• The breakfast is subject to hotels' arrangements, they may offer western food or Western & Chinese Buffet in the morning.
• Child's breakfast is included only when he/she occupy a bed. Otherwise the hotel may charge an extra fee for the breakfast.
Lunch and Dinner (Optional)
• The original price excludes lunch and dinner unless particular illustration. Usually, dinner and lunch are optional Chinese food with local flavor, and the meal price is charged based on the group size.
• If you have some preferences on meals such as vegetarian meal and diabetic meal, please make us know in Special Requirements.
• Please also fill the Special Requirements if you want other choices such as Hindu meal, Halal food or Western food, etc. You are suggested to uncheck lunch and dinner when booking. We will try to arrange it and your meal price is charged by the local restaurant.
• Our guide will lead you to your favorite restaurants when you don't select meals, the meal fee is at your own. Besides, your group should pay an extra 100RMB per day in cash to the driver and guide.
• We offer free airport/railway station transfer service as specified in the itinerary. As for earlier arrival or later departure, you will be charged a bit of service fee and guide service is not provided. Please provide train/flight number, arrival time and contact information in Special Requirements.
• Usually, local guide will drop you off at security checkpoint of airport or railway station. And the transfer guide may be not the same of that on the tour.
• Children, between 2 to 12 years old and under 1.3 meters (4.3 feet), can get discount.
• Pick-up and drop-off service at airport in Xian.
• Private English-speaking tour guide, driver and car service as indicated in the itinerary.
• The admission tickets for scenic spots listed in the itinerary.
• Service charge and government taxes.
• One-night hotel accommodation in twin shared room with daily breakfast.
• International flight tickets or train tickets.
• Hotel single room supplement.
• Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
• Tips to local tour guide and driver.
• Fees for entry visa to China.
• Cable car, sightseeing bus and cruis unless explained specially.
• Meals (L & D).
• Charges for the Dumpling Banquet and Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show.
Cancellation and refund policy for Tours reservation
If you want to cancel your booking or part of it, you must advise us in advance. The letter must be signed by the lead name on the booking and once we receive it you should expect to receive a cancellation letter within 24 hours. If you do not then please contact us to ensure your letter has been received.
To cover the cost of processing your cancellation and to compensate us for the risk that we may not be able to resell your travel arrangements, we make a cancellation charge on the scale shown below. The person who made the booking is responsible for paying this charge. The size of the charge depends on when we receive your cancellation notice or letter or how you would like us to deal with your payment providing that we have received your full payment for the tours.
No Cancellation Fees if written cancellation notice is received more than 30 days prior to tour departure!
Cancellation in advance & Cancellation penalty
More than 30 days, no Cancellation Fee
30-10 days, 50% of the full payment
9-0 days or no show, 100% of the full payment
- Tours of Nearby Areas
- Tours with Similar Price
- You May Also Like
- Top Sales China Tours
- Package Tours with Xi'an