2 Days Classic Xi'an Tour (A)
Duration: 2 Days
Tour Type: Private tour
- One of the most popular tours among foreign tourists - Terracotta Army, Xi'an City Wall, Big Wild Goose Pagoda and Shaanxi Provincial History Museum will give you a full contact of Ancienct China Cultural experience.
- Choose Departure Date
- Price Calendar
- Choose Number of Travelers & Rooms
- Number of Rooms:
- Adult (with Bed)
- Child (with Bed)
- Child (without Bed)
Arrive in Xi'an. Pick up at Airport/Hotel/Railway Station in Xi'an. Visit Terracotta Army, Xi'an City Wall. After enjoy the Dumpling Banquet, transfer to appreciate the Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show ( both at your own expense).
This tour ends around 3pm. So make sure you leave Xi'an not earlier than 5:00pm or choose hotel extension after booking the tour.
This tour starts around 9:00am. So make sure you arrive in Xi’an before 9:00am or choose arriving in the hotel in Xi’an at least one day earlier after booking the tour.
Our guide picks up you and then goes to the first stop today -Terracotta Army, “World’s Eighth Wonder”. It is the accompanying bury pit of Qin Shihuang (the first emperor of Qin Dynasty, 221-206 B.C.), with an area of 19,120 square meters, it is as big as over 50 basketball courts, which is the largest underground military museum in the world. Vivid terra cotta figurines and miraculous bronze chariots will shock you.
And then stroll around the Xi'an City Wall. Built on the basis on Tang (618-907) imperial city and what we see today was rebuilt in Ming Dynasty (1368-1644), which has a history of more than 600 years. As an ancient city defense system, it is the best-preserved city wall remaining in China.
In the evening, after enjoy the delicious Dumpling Banquet , transfer to appreciate the Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show ( both at your own expense), and you have chance to experience the culture of the glorious Tang Dynasty.
Back to your hotel.
After breakfast, go to Big Wild Goose Pagoda (ticket to the pagoda included), the symbol of Xi’an. It was built in 652 of Tang Dynasty to house the Buddhist treasures. It is a pavilion-styled pagoda that is magnificent and solemn, which is a masterpiece of Buddhist architecture art. In addition, the square around Big Wild Goose Pagoda is Asia’s largest square with Tang culture theme, and is the most popular leisure place for Xi’an people.
Next go to Shaanxi Provincial History Museum. As a large comprehensive historical museum, it is a great treasure house to show historical culture of Shaanxi and ancient civilization of China. Shaanxi Provincial History Museum has collections of about 370,000 pieces, among them, exquisite bronze wares from Shang and Zhou dynasties (1600-256 B.C.), pottery figurines in past dynasties, silver and golden wares from Han(202 B.C.-220 A.D.) and Tang (618-917) dynasties and Tang murals are the symbols of Shaanxi culture and long history.
We end the visiting at about 15:00 in the afternoon, and please well arrange your time and other matters.
Drive you to Xi'an Xianyang International Airport and see you off. End of service.
This tour ends around 3pm. So make sure you leave Xi’an not earlier than 5:00pm or choose hotel extension after booking the tour.
• The quoted price contains Standard Tour Class lodging, and we offer hotel upgrade service. You can choose to upgrade hotel when booking, the price will change accordingly.
• Not all hotels can provide Standard Triple Room if you want three travelers in one room, they may arrange extra bed service. The additional fee for an extra bed is Single Supplement, and it is included in the final price.
• Your length of stay in Xi'an listed in our itineraries can be adjusted on line; but the extra charge is not included in the original charge.
• The single supplement is not included in the quoted price except single traveler's price.
• We choose only centrally located hotels with western standard service and breakfast. However, we can also arrange good location and clean local hotels with lower prices. Please inquiry for details.
• The breakfast is subject to hotels' arrangements, they may offer western food or Western & Chinese Buffet in the morning.
• Child's breakfast is included only when he/she occupy a bed. Otherwise the hotel may charge an extra fee for the breakfast.
Lunch and Dinner (Optional)
• The original price excludes lunch and dinner unless particular illustration. Usually, dinner and lunch are optional Chinese food with local flavor, and the meal price is charged based on the group size.
• If you have some preferences on meals such as vegetarian meal and diabetic meal, please make us know in Special Requirements.
• Please also fill the Special Requirements if you want other choices such as Hindu meal, Halal food or Western food, etc. You are suggested to uncheck lunch and dinner when booking. We will try to arrange it and your meal price is charged by the local restaurant.
• Our guide will lead you to your favorite restaurants when you don't select meals, the meal fee is at your own. Besides, your group should pay an extra 100RMB per day in cash to the driver and guide.
• We offer free airport/railway station transfer service as specified in the itinerary. As for earlier arrival or later departure, you will be charged a bit of service fee and guide service is not provided. Please provide train/flight number, arrival time and contact information in Special Requirements.
• Usually, local guide will drop you off at security checkpoint of airport or railway station. And the transfer guide may be not the same of that on the tour.
• Children, between 2 to 12 years old and under 1.3 meters (4.3 feet), can get discount.
• Pick-up and drop-off service at airport in Xi'an.
• Private English-speaking tour guide, driver and car service as indicated in the itinerary.
• The admission tickets for scenic spots listed in the itinerary.
• Service charge and government taxes.
• One-night hotel accommodation in twin shared room with daily breakfast.
• International flight tickets or train tickets.
• Hotel single room supplement.
• Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
• Tips to local tour guide and driver.
• Fees for entry visa to China.
• Cable car, sightseeing bus and cruise unless explained specially.
• Meals (L & D).
• Charges for the Dumpling Banquet and Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show.
Cancellation and refund policy for Tours reservation
If you want to cancel your booking or part of it, you must advise us in advance. The letter must be signed by the lead name on the booking and once we receive it you should expect to receive a cancellation letter within 24 hours. If you do not then please contact us to ensure your letter has been received.
To cover the cost of processing your cancellation and to compensate us for the risk that we may not be able to resell your travel arrangements, we make a cancellation charge on the scale shown below. The person who made the booking is responsible for paying this charge. The size of the charge depends on when we receive your cancellation notice or letter or how you would like us to deal with your payment providing that we have received your full payment for the tours.
No Cancellation Fees if written cancellation notice is received more than 30 days prior to tour departure!
Cancellation in advance & Cancellation penalty
More than 30 days, no Cancellation Fee
30-10 days, 50% of the full payment
9-0 days or no show, 100% of the full payment
- Tours of Nearby Areas
- Tours with Similar Price
- You May Also Like
- Top Sales China Tours
- Package Tours with Xi'an