2 Days Guilin, Li River & Yangshuo (A)
Duration: 2 Days
Tour Type: Bus tour
- It is a most popular tour package for foreign friends! Spend first day on the intoxicating Li River cruise and taste breathtaking scenery along the river. Then disembark at Yangshuo to stroll around the West Street crammed with shops, pubs and cafes.
- Choose Departure Date
- Price Calendar
- Choose Number of Travelers & Rooms
- Number of Rooms:
- Adult (with Bed)
- Child (with Bed)
- Child (without Bed)
- + Add Hotel Extension(Optional)
- Arriving Early?
nights: Check In: Check Out:Choose Hotel：
- Staying Late?
nights: Check In: Check Out:Choose Hotel：
- + Add Guilin Railway Station Pick-up & Drop-off(Optional)
The guide will pick you up from your hotel in Guilin in the morning, then transfer to enjoy a cruise on Li River. With a total length of 426 kilometers, it is located in northeastern Guangxi Province. Mountain, water and cave are the Three Great Wonders of Guilin, and Li River offers you all of them.
Lunch is served on board.
Go ashore as you arrive in Yangshuo and stroll through the Yangshuo West Street, a walking street of Yangshuo County but well-known nationwide. Here, you can see old houses of 60-70 years ago or from Ming and Qing Dynasties, bars, Chinese and Western restaurants, Chinese calligraphy stores, and many other kinds of shops.
Drive back to Guilin.
In the morning, visit the Reed Flute Cave, five kilometers northwestern Guilin city centre. It is a 240 meters long underground cave. Entering into it, you will find you are in a spectacular world of peculiar stalagmites, stalactites, stalagnates and so on. For these with a name, you can use your free imagination and it is great fun to listen about the stories or legends behind some of them.
Head for the Fubo Hill (Wave-Subduing Hill), another noted karst mountain in Guilin. Along the bank of Li River, it is half in water and half on land and you will see wonder beauties like hills, stones, caves, water and so on.
Have a look at the Elephant Trunk Hill, looking like an elephant drinking from the river. It is the symbol of Guilin and the outstanding representative of Guilin landscapes. In hillside, there is a cave (the eyes of the elephant) from where you can enjoy a panoramic view of Guilin. If you would like to take a best photo of Elephant Trunk Hill, you can take it while cruise on Li River, especially around noon.
Transfer you to your hotel in Guilin before lunch (lunch not included).
End of service.
• The quoted price contains Standard Tour Class lodging, and we offer hotel upgrade service. You can choose to upgrade hotel when booking, the price will change accordingly.
• Not all hotels can provide Standard Triple Room if you want three travelers in single room, they may arrange extra bed service. The additional fee for an extra bed is Single Supplement, and it is included in the final price.
• Your length of stay in Guilin listed in our itineraries can be adjusted on line; but the extra charge is not included in the original charge.
• The single supplement is not included in the quoted price except single traveler's price.
• We choose only centrally located hotels with western standard service and breakfast. However, we can also arrange good location and clean local hotels with lower prices. Please inquiry for details.
• The breakfast is subject to hotels' arrangements, they may offer western food or Western & Chinese Buffet in the morning.
• Child's breakfast is included only when he/she occupy a bed. Otherwise the hotel may charge an extra fee for the breakfast.
• You will be guided to local restaurant according to your taste, and the meal price is charged by the restaurant.
• Shared English-speaking tour guide, driver and car service as indicated in the itinerary.
• The admission tickets for scenic spots listed in the itinerary.
• Service charge and government taxes.
• Pick up and drop off service at your hotel.
• One-night hotel accommodation in twin shared room with breakfast.
• A Chinese lunch served on board.
Cancellation and refund policy for Tours reservation
If you want to cancel your booking or part of it, you must advise us in advance. The letter must be signed by the lead name on the booking and once we receive it you should expect to receive a cancellation letter within 24 hours. If you do not then please contact us to ensure your letter has been received.
To cover the cost of processing your cancellation and to compensate us for the risk that we may not be able to resell your travel arrangements, we make a cancellation charge on the scale shown below. The person who made the booking is responsible for paying this charge. The size of the charge depends on when we receive your cancellation notice or letter or how you would like us to deal with your payment providing that we have received your full payment for the tours.
No Cancellation Fees if written cancellation notice is received more than 30 days prior to tour departure!
Cancellation in advance & Cancellation penalty
More than 30 days, no Cancellation Fee
30-10 days, 50% of the full payment
9-0 days or no show, 100% of the full payment
- Tours of Nearby Areas
- Tours with Similar Price
- You May Also Like
- Top Sales China Tours
- Package Tours with Guilin