1 Day Xi'an: Qianling and Han Yang Ling Tombs
Duration: 9 Hours
Tour Type: Private tour
- Enjoy a fantastic underground tour to Qianling Tomb, Tomb of Princess Yongtai, and Han Yang Ling Museum.
- Choose Departure Date
- Price Calendar
- + Add Xi’an Xianyang Airport Pick-up & Drop-off(Optional)
Arrangement of today is ancient tomb tour that offers more information of Chinese Tang Dynasty and Han Dynasty.
The guide will pick you up at your hotel/railway station in Xi'an at around 8:30am and drive to the Qianling Tombs (92km and 1 hour and 40 minutes drive from downtown Xi’an). It is the joint tomb of the Emperor Gao Zong and his empress Wu Zetian, the only empress in Chinese history. The mausoleum, imitated the layout of the capital of Tang Dynasty (618-907), Chang’an (Xi’an in nowadays), is divided imperial city, palace city and exterior city which appears rather magnificent.
Then we proceed to the Tomb of Princess Yongtai, one of the 17 accompanying tomb of Qianling Tombs. Princess Yongtai was the granddaughter of Emperor Tang Gaozong and his wife Empress Wu Zetian. In the front of the tomb stand a pair of stone lions, 2 pairs of stone servants and a pair of stone columns.
After a typical Chinese Lunch (lunch included). We will go on our tour to the Han Yang Ling Museum (23km and 45 minutes drive from downtown Xi’an), the joint resting place of Emperor Jing of Han Dynasty and his wife, Empress Wang. Currently, the tomb has been extended as a museum where houses 1,800 pieces of exquisite unearthed relics, among which the female figurines are the highlight.
The tour will end at 6:00pm after transferring you back to your hotel/the railway station in Xi’an.
• The price is set as four travelers together, usually more people more discounts. See Price Calendar on top right corner. Please fill out Tailor-made form for free if you have over 10 travelers, and we will calculate a more favorable quoted price.
• We offer optional airport pick-up and/or see-off service between 08am and 11pm on the right day. If out of this period, you should pay the guide and driver RMB150 in cash for per tour group every time.
• Children, between 2 to 12 years old and under 1.3 meters (4.3 feet), can get discount.
Cancellation and refund policy for Tours reservation
If you want to cancel your booking or part of it, you must advise us in advance. The letter must be signed by the lead name on the booking and once we receive it you should expect to receive a cancellation letter within 24 hours. If you do not then please contact us to ensure your letter has been received.
To cover the cost of processing your cancellation and to compensate us for the risk that we may not be able to resell your travel arrangements, we make a cancellation charge on the scale shown below. The person who made the booking is responsible for paying this charge. The size of the charge depends on when we receive your cancellation notice or letter or how you would like us to deal with your payment providing that we have received your full payment for the tours.
No Cancellation Fees if written cancellation notice is received more than 30 days prior to tour departure!
Cancellation in advance & Cancellation penalty
More than 30 days, no Cancellation Fee
30-10 days, 50% of the full payment
9-0 days or no show, 100% of the full payment
- Tours of Nearby Areas
- Tours with Similar Price
- You May Also Like
- Top Sales China Tours
- Package Tours with Xi'an