1 Day Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City & Temple of Heaven Tour
Duration: 11 Hours
Tour Type: Private tour
- Typical Beijing one day tour. You will have a chance to visit Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City and Temple of Heaven, and learn about this great city with great history and culture.
- +86 29
- Ask a Question
- Choose Departure Date
- Price Calendar
- + Add Beijing Capital/Nanyuan Airport Pick-up & Drop-off(Optional)
You will be picked up at your hotel/the railway station in Beijing (recommended pick-up time: 8:00am-10:00am). Visit the Tiananmen Square, the largest city central square in the world located within the heartland of Beijing. Covering an area of 440 thousand square meters, it has a capacity of one million people at one time. Around it, you can also have an outside view of the Monument to the People's Heroes, Chairman Mao Memorial Hall, and Great Hall of the People etc. Sightseeing here for about 40 minutes.
Go on to visit the Forbidden City, the existing largest and best-preserved ancient architectural complex in wooden structures in the world, with an area of 720,000 square meters. As a World Heritage Site, it is also be well known as 'Purple Imperial Palace'. Visit it along the central axis from south to north for 2 hours.
After lunch (lunch included), we'll visit the Temple of Heaven which is located in southeast of the Forbidden City, it is the largest imperial ancient building group in China for Emperors of the Ming (1368-1644) and Qing (1644-1912) Dynasties to hold annual ceremonies and pray for peace and harvest. It takes about 1 hour to visit it.
Transfer back to your hotel or the railway station see-off in Beijing (between 5:00pm - 7:00pm).
• The price is set as four travelers together, usually more people more discounts. See Price Calendar on top right corner. Please fill out Tailor-made form for free if you have over 10 travelers, and we will calculate a more favorable quoted price.
• This itinerary contains 1 shopping stop on the way, selling featured local specialties or souvenirs. Usually, you will spend 30-40 minutes in the store, and shopping or not is of your free will.
• Your hotel should be located within Chaoyang, Haidian, Fengtai, Dongcheng and Xicheng Districts; if not, you have to get to a pick-up stop by yourself. Our guide will contact you about the place to pick you up.
• We offer optional airport pick-up and see-off service on the right day. If the departure time of your flight is between 11pm and 08am the next day, you should pay the guide RMB150 in cash for per tour group every time.
• Free Pick-up and drop-off service at Beijing Railway Station or your hotel within Chaoyang, Haidian, Fengtai, Dongcheng and Xicheng Districts.
• One lunch listed in the itinerary.
• Local English-speaking tour guide, private coach and driver service.
• The admission tickets for scenic spots listed in the itinerary.
• Service charge and government taxes.
Cancellation and refund policy for Tours reservation
If you want to cancel your booking or part of it, you must advise us in advance. The letter must be signed by the lead name on the booking and once we receive it you should expect to receive a cancellation letter within 24 hours. If you do not then please contact us to ensure your letter has been received.
To cover the cost of processing your cancellation and to compensate us for the risk that we may not be able to resell your travel arrangements, we make a cancellation charge on the scale shown below. The person who made the booking is responsible for paying this charge. The size of the charge depends on when we receive your cancellation notice or letter or how you would like us to deal with your payment providing that we have received your full payment for the tours.
No Cancellation Fees if written cancellation notice is received more than 30 days prior to tour departure!
Cancellation in advance & Cancellation penalty
More than 30 days, no Cancellation Fee
30-10 days, 50% of the full payment
9-0 days or no show, 100% of the full payment
- Tours of Nearby Areas
- Tours with Similar Price
- You May Also Like
- Top Sales China Tours
- Package Tours with Beijing