1 Day Suzhou Garden, Grand Canal and Zhouzhuang Tour
Duration: 1 Days
Tour Type: Private tour
- With travelers from all over the world, let us have an excursion in the famous Suzhou Garden and appreciate the charm of the No.1 Southern Chinese Water Town of Zhouzhuang.
Around 8:00am, the guide will pick you up at the hotel/railway station in Suzhou to visit the Master of Nets Garden. You can enjoy an interesting stroll in the garden to see the stone arch bridges, the old-aged buildings and streets along the rivers and you will find it a combination of the house and the garden, which makes the Master of the Nets Garden typical.
Then we will proceed to explore the Grand Canal, one of the greatest water conservancy projects in ancient times of China and the longest canal in the world. Beautiful watery sceneries are waiting for your approach.
Next we will move on our tour to the Ancient City Gates, which has witnessed the history of Suzhou for thousand years. Among all the sections of the city walls, Panmen Gate has been the most completely preserved part where you can stand atop to explore more sights of Suzhou.
Next we will have a typical Chinese lunch and continue the tour to take an interesting cruise on the rivers crisscrossing in the Ancient Town of Zhouzhuang. The town is an old water town where boasts picturesque sceneries, where you can see the typical life of the area south of Yangtze River in China.
In the afternoon around 6:30, we will transfer you to your hotel/the railway station in Suzhou.
• The price is set as four travelers together, usually more people more discounts. See Price Calendar on top right corner. Please fill out Tailor-made form for free if you have over 10 travelers, and we will calculate a more favorable quoted price.
• This itinerary contains 1 shopping stop on the way, selling featured local specialties or souvenirs. Usually, you will spend 30-40 minutes in the store, and shopping or not is of your free will.
• Hotel/Railway Station pick-up and drop-off service in Suzhou.
• One lunch listed in the itinerary.
• Local English-speaking tour guide, private coach and driver service listed in the itinerary.
• The admission tickets for scenic spots listed in the itinerary.
• Service charge and government taxes.
• Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
• Tips for local tour guide and driver.
• Meals (B & D).
• Cruise ticket (such as cruise in Zhouzhuang and the Grand canal), cable car and sightseeing bus unless explained specially.
• Services not mentioned in the itinerary.
Cancellation and refund policy for Tours reservation
If you want to cancel your booking or part of it, you must advise us in advance. The letter must be signed by the lead name on the booking and once we receive it you should expect to receive a cancellation letter within 24 hours. If you do not then please contact us to ensure your letter has been received.
To cover the cost of processing your cancellation and to compensate us for the risk that we may not be able to resell your travel arrangements, we make a cancellation charge on the scale shown below. The person who made the booking is responsible for paying this charge. The size of the charge depends on when we receive your cancellation notice or letter or how you would like us to deal with your payment providing that we have received your full payment for the tours.
No Cancellation Fees if written cancellation notice is received more than 30 days prior to tour departure!
Cancellation in advance & Cancellation penalty
More than 30 days, no Cancellation Fee
30-10 days, 50% of the full payment
9-0 days or no show, 100% of the full payment
- Tours of Nearby Areas
- Tours with Similar Price
- You May Also Like
- Top Sales China Tours
- Package Tours with Suzhou