1 Day Suzhou Essential Tour
Duration: 1 Days
Tour Type: Private tour
- From the Tiger Hill to the Grand Canal, absorb the enchanting southern china outback on a journey from Modern Shanghai to picturesque Suzhou.
Our guide will pick you up at your hotel/railway station in Suzhou, and then transfer to Tiger Hill.
On this hill gathers beautiful scenery and long-history cultural landscapes. Cloud Rock Temple Pagoda has a history of over 1,000 years, praised as the second leaning tower in the world, and it is the symbol of ancient Suzhou. Besides, Sword Pool with beautiful legend and distinctive miniature trees are absorbing.
Move on to the Hanshan Temple, once one of the most famous Buddhist temples in history. With a history of over 1,400 years, what makes Hanshan Temple more famous is a poem written in Tang Dynasty (618-907). Now you can see the stone carving of the poem. There are many historical relics well preserved, and stone inscriptions are the historical witness of Hanshan Temple. To toll the bell in Hanshan Temple is an important activity in New Year.
Enjoy a Chinese lunch. Later on, transfer to the Master of Nets Garden. As one of the famous four gardens in Suzhou, Master of Nets Garden is the typical work rich of artistic character and cultural value. Built in 1174, it is a private house garden, and architectures in the garden are not large but exquisite. Stone bridge, various-shape rockeries, pools and pavilions are perfectly merged.
Visit Panmen Gate. It is the only ancient city gate stood side by side on water and land that is kept well in China even in the world. As one of the symbols in Suzhou, it was a transportation thoroughfare and important barrier of ancient Suzhou. Here you can see the peculiar defense system in water land, and also there is traditional layout of classic gardens, lakeside view is outstanding.
Last, visit the Grand Canal- Beijing-Hangzhou Grand Canal at Suzhou section. Grand Canal connected fiver big water systems in China, which is the longest artificial river and one of the oldest canals in the world. We come here to explore the ancient canal culture and fell profound historical deposits. Afterwards stroll along the Ancient City Walls.
After the visiting, drive you back to your hotel/railway station and end the trip.
• The price is set as four travelers together, usually more people more discounts. See Price Calendar on top right corner. Please fill out Tailor-made form for free if you have over 10 travelers, and we will calculate a more favorable quoted price.
• This itinerary contains 1 shopping stop on the way, selling featured local specialties or souvenirs. Usually, you will spend 30-40 minutes in the store, and shopping or not is of your free will.
• Hotel/Railway Station pick-up and drop-off service in Suzhou.
• One lunch listed in the itinerary.
• Local English-speaking tour guide, private coach and driver service listed in the itinerary.
• The admission tickets for scenic spots listed in the itinerary.
• Service charge and government taxes.
Cancellation and refund policy for Tours reservation
If you want to cancel your booking or part of it, you must advise us in advance. The letter must be signed by the lead name on the booking and once we receive it you should expect to receive a cancellation letter within 24 hours. If you do not then please contact us to ensure your letter has been received.
To cover the cost of processing your cancellation and to compensate us for the risk that we may not be able to resell your travel arrangements, we make a cancellation charge on the scale shown below. The person who made the booking is responsible for paying this charge. The size of the charge depends on when we receive your cancellation notice or letter or how you would like us to deal with your payment providing that we have received your full payment for the tours.
No Cancellation Fees if written cancellation notice is received more than 30 days prior to tour departure!
Cancellation in advance & Cancellation penalty
More than 30 days, no Cancellation Fee
30-10 days, 50% of the full payment
9-0 days or no show, 100% of the full payment
- Tours of Nearby Areas
- Tours with Similar Price
- You May Also Like
- Top Sales China Tours
- Package Tours with Suzhou