1 Day Mutianyu Great Wall, Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City & Olympic Tour
Duration: 8 Hours
Tour Type: Private tour
- A mixture of old and new, traditional and modern - that's Beijing. Great Wall, Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City, with Olympic Stadiums along the way. Learn about Beijing in just 1 day.
- +86 29
- Ask a Question
- Choose Departure Date
- Price Calendar
- + Add Beijing Capital/Nanyuan Airport Pick-up & Drop-off(Optional)
Our guide will meet you at the hotel/railway station in Beijing between 8:00am to 10:00am. And then drive to Great Wall at Mutianyu, one the famous section of Chinese Great Wall. With strategic location and breathtaking scenery, the Great Wall at Mutianyu is one of the must-go place in Beijing. You can hike up to the top or take a cable car at your own expense.
After enjoy the marvelous Great Wall at Mutianyu, you will be transferred back to the city through the Bird's Nest and Water Cube. You can have an outside view of the two landmarks of Olympics. Bird's Nest is the National Stadium and Water Cube is the National Aquatic, they stand close to each other.
After lunch (lunch included), go to visit Tiananmen Square, the symbol of Beijing. It is the world's largest square, with an area of 440,000 square meters. It is a tourist spot for travelers from home and abroad. You can stroll around the square within 40 minutes.
Passing the Tian'anmen Tower towards north, you will get to the Forbidden City, the world's largest and best-preserved palace complex. It was the imperial palace of 24 emperors during Ming and Qing Dynasties. You can find numerous treasure and discover the secrets of the emperors in the palace. Tow hour is arranged for you to tour here.
End your tour between 5:00pm to 7:00pm back to your hotel/the railway station.
• The price is set as four travelers together, usually more people more discounts. See Price Calendar on top right corner. Please fill out Tailor-made form for free if you have over 10 travelers, and we will calculate a more favorable quoted price.
• Your hotel in Beijing should be located within Beijing South Third Ring and North Fifth Ring.
• This itinerary contains 1-2 shopping stops on the way, selling featured local specialties or souvenirs. Usually, you will spend 30-40 minutes in each store, and shopping or not is of your free will.
• Your hotel should be located within Chaoyang, Haidian, Fengtai, Dongcheng and Xicheng Districts; if not, you have to get to a pick-up stop by yourself. Our guide will contact you about the place to pick you up.
• We offer optional airport pick-up and see-off service on the right day. If the departure time of your flight is between 11pm and 08am the next day, you should pay the guide RMB150 in cash for per tour group every time.
• Free Pick-up and drop-off service at Beijing railway station or your hotel within Chaoyang, Haidian, Fengtai, Dongcheng and Xicheng Districts.
• One lunch listed in the itinerary.
• Local English-speaking tour guide, private coach and driver service as listed in the itinerary.
• The admission tickets for scenic spots listed in the itinerary.
• Service charge and government taxes.
Cancellation and refund policy for Tours reservation
If you want to cancel your booking or part of it, you must advise us in advance. The letter must be signed by the lead name on the booking and once we receive it you should expect to receive a cancellation letter within 24 hours. If you do not then please contact us to ensure your letter has been received.
To cover the cost of processing your cancellation and to compensate us for the risk that we may not be able to resell your travel arrangements, we make a cancellation charge on the scale shown below. The person who made the booking is responsible for paying this charge. The size of the charge depends on when we receive your cancellation notice or letter or how you would like us to deal with your payment providing that we have received your full payment for the tours.
No Cancellation Fees if written cancellation notice is received more than 30 days prior to tour departure!
Cancellation in advance & Cancellation penalty
More than 30 days, no Cancellation Fee
30-10 days, 50% of the full payment
9-0 days or no show, 100% of the full payment
- Tours of Nearby Areas
- Tours with Similar Price
- You May Also Like
- Top Sales China Tours
- Package Tours with Beijing