1 Day Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City & Great Wall Tour
Duration: 11 Hours
Tour Type: Bus tour
- A fantastic tour leading you to the Great Wall at Badaling, Forbidden city and Tiananmen Square.
Our guide picks you up from hotel in Beijing around 7:00a.m. - 8:30a.m., and drive to Tiananmen Square.
Visit the Tiananmen Square, the largest urban center square all over the world. Everyday, the solemn national flag raising ceremony in early morning as well as the lower ceremony in late afternoon attract lots of tourists, too. We will spend about 40 minutes here.
Walk to the Forbidden City, the imperial palace during Ming (1368-1644) and Qing (1644-1912) Dynasties. Be honored as unrivalled masterpiece of ancient architecture, it is the extant largest and best-preserved ancient wooden architecture complex in the world. Visit it for 2 hours.
Pay a visit to Jade Carving Factory and learn Chinese traditional jade carving art. Then drive to have a typical Chinese lunch. After lunch, drive for 30 minutes to the Badaling Great Wall.
A famous Chinese saying: "Not to Great Wall non-real man". Badaling Great Wall, the soul of Chinese Great Wall, is the best-preserved and most well-known section of Ming Great Wall as well as the first one opened to tourists. It is located more than 70 kilometers northwest of Beijing City. Cable car here is available, you can take one at your own expense if you don't want to climb the Great Wall.
On the back way to hotels, you will have the chance to visit a pearl free market. Drop off at your hotel in Beijing at around 6:00pm.
End of service.
NOTE: Your local guide will contact your hotel to confirm you the specific pick-up time for next day tour the night before. Please offer the correct hotel info and make sure there is somebody to answer the phone.
• This itinerary contains 1 shopping stop on the way, selling featured local specialties or souvenirs. Usually, you will spend 30-40 minutes in the store, and shopping or not is of your free will.
• Your hotel should be located within North Fourth Ring, South Third Ring, and East Fourth Ring and West Fourth Ring; if not, you have to get to a pick-up stop by yourself. Our guide will contact you about the place to pick you up.
• Optional railway station pick-up and see-off service can not be booked directly with the tour you have chosen, since we will send another car. If you need it, just click here.
• Pick-up and drop-off service at your hotel within South Third Ring, North Fourth Ring, and East Fourth Ring and West Fourth Ring.
• Shared English-speaking tour guide, driver and car service as indicated in the itinerary.
• The admission tickets for scenic spots listed in the itinerary.
• A Chinese lunch.
• Service charge and government taxes.
Cancellation and refund policy for Tours reservation
If you want to cancel your booking or part of it, you must advise us in advance. The letter must be signed by the lead name on the booking and once we receive it you should expect to receive a cancellation letter within 24 hours. If you do not then please contact us to ensure your letter has been received.
To cover the cost of processing your cancellation and to compensate us for the risk that we may not be able to resell your travel arrangements, we make a cancellation charge on the scale shown below. The person who made the booking is responsible for paying this charge. The size of the charge depends on when we receive your cancellation notice or letter or how you would like us to deal with your payment providing that we have received your full payment for the tours.
No Cancellation Fees if written cancellation notice is received more than 30 days prior to tour departure!
Cancellation in advance & Cancellation penalty
More than 30 days, no Cancellation Fee
30-10 days, 50% of the full payment
9-0 days or no show, 100% of the full payment
- Tours of Nearby Areas
- Tours with Similar Price
- You May Also Like
- Top Sales China Tours
- Package Tours with Beijing