15 Days Hong Kong, Guilin, Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing & Yangtze Cruise (upstream)
Start: Hong Kong
Duration: 15 Days
- Trip touring Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai, Guilin, Hong Kong with a joyful ride on the Three Gorges of Yangtze River on a luxurious ship is definitely a good choice for tourist who has much leisure time and wants to pay the first trip to China.
- +86 29
- Ask a Question
- Choose Departure Date
- Price Calendar
- Choose Number of Travelers & Rooms
- Number of Rooms:
- Adult (with Bed)
- Child (with Bed)
- Child (without Bed)
- Choose Hotels
- Upgrade the Hotel-0:
- Day 1, All 1 Night in Hong Kong
- Day 2, All 1 Night in Guangzhou
- Day 3, All 1 Night in Guilin
- Day 4, All 1 Night in Yangshuo
- Day 5, All 1 Night in Shanghai
- Day 6, Day 7, Day 8, Day 9, All 4 Nights in rooms on Cruise
- Day 10, Day 11, All 2 Nights in Xi'an
- Day 12, Day 13, Day 14, All 3 Nights in Beijing
Upon your arrival at Hong Kong, our guide meets you at the Airport/Railway Station and escorts you to your hotel. The rest of the day is at your leisure.
Shopping in Hong Kong is a dream every ardent shopper desires to fulfill. Hong Kong shopping malls are always bustling with shopaholics, who find every object of their imagination in the shopping paradise.
Take a half day tour to Victoria Peak, which is the highest peak on Hong Kong Island and also the best spot to get a bird's eye view of Victoria Harbor and the whole thriving island.
Visit the Aberdeen, the largest satellite town in Hong Kong, attracts lots tourists both at home and abroad. The intriguing fishing life and delicious seafood definitely are quite worthy a visit!
Then visit the sun-drenched Repulse Bay for its relaxed resort-like atmosphere. The crescent-shaped stretch of sand is one of the most beautiful beaches in Hong Kong. The wide, wave-lapped beach is popular with locals and visitors alike and great for sandy strolls at sunset when all is at peace.
Take a soft seat train to Guangzhou (tickets included) to see the Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall, one of the symbolic constructions in Guangzhou. Stay overnight at hotel in Guangzhou.
In the morning, transfor to the airport for Guilin (air ticket included). On arrival, Visit the Reed Flute Cave in the morning. Reed Flute Cave is one of the most egregious underground scenery in China. The cave got its name from the verdant reeds growing outside it, with which people make flutes. Inside this water-eroded cave, you will see a spectacular world of various stalactites, stone pillars and rock formations created by carbonate deposition.
Go to another Gulin's best attraction Elephant Trunk Hill, which really looks like an elephant drinking from the river.
"Guilin waters and mountains are the most beautiful under heaven," so goes a Chinese saying describing the immortal beauty. After breakfast, enjoy an exciting cruise on the Li River (cruise ticket included). Lunch is served onboard.
Go ashore as you arrive in Yangshuo. You can choose to rent a bicycle if you want to tour the countryside and taste the laidback rural life of the farmers there.
Appreciate Moon Hill and the Big Banyan Tree. Moon Hill is a limestone pinnacle with a moon-shaped hole in the middle.
Big Banyan Tree became famous for its long history, towering beauty and the moving love story of Liu Sanjie.
Then enjoy a local folk dance show of Impression Liu Sanjie (ticket included) before transfer to hotel in Yangshuo.
Transfer from Yangshuo to Guilin in the morning. Take a flight to Shanghai (air ticket included). Visit Yuyuan Garden, which has the exquisite layout, beautiful scenery, and the artistic style of Chinese private gardens.
Explore the Town God Temple (Chenghuangmiao), a Taoist Temple. The street is also known as Old Chenghuangmiao, where you cannot miss typical Shanghai snacks such as steamed stuffed buns.
Then walk along The Bund, the Bund houses 52 buildings of various architectural styles, which have been regarded as some of the most recognizable architectural symbols of Shanghai.
Take a night cruise (ticket included) on Huanpu River to enjoy the beautiful night of the mordern Shanghai.
Enjoy a small tour to the Oriental Pearl TV Tower (exterior view, ticket to the tower not included), a landmark of Shanghai.
In the morning, visit the Shanghai Museum, the exterior design of the round dome and the square base symbolizes the ancient idea of a round heaven and a square land.
Then visit the Nanjing Road, the main shopping street of Shanghai, China, and is one of the world's busiest shopping streets.
Strolling along Xintiandi Area, which was built and re-orgnized on the basis of Shanghai's unqiue characteristics-Shikumen architectural structures, is well-known as a new stylish pedestrain street for Cuisines, Commerce, Entertainment and Culture tourism spot.
Transfer to the airport for your flight to Yichang (air ticket included). On arrival in Yichang, transfer to the cruise pier for trip sightseeing Yangtze River. Depart at 9:00 p.m..
Sail through Qutang Gorge & Wu Gorge and take an excursion to Small Three Gorges or Shennong Stream, the exciting and famous stops in the Yangtze River, they are often called the "highlight" of the cruise, even the whole China trip. You can enjoy canzonet by the boat tracker, and the mysterious culture along the banks.
Take an onshore excursion to sightsee either Fengdu. Fengdu, located on the north bank of the Yangtze River, is an ancient city with a long history, known as the "Ghost City" to most Chinese people.
After arriving in Chongqing at 9:00 a.m.
Take a flight to Xi'an (air ticket included). On arrival in Xi'an, visit Moslem Street, a famous snack street where you can find lots of mouthwatering local snacks and interesting souvenirs.
Then enjoy a tour to the symbol of Xi'an - the Bell Tower and Drum Tower (ticket to the towers not included).
Visit Terracotta Army, it is one of World Cultural Heritages. The lively warriors of First Emperor Qin Shihuang will surely take you back to the ancient warring times.
Drive to Big Wild Goose Pagoda (ticket to the pagoda included), which is one of the most famous Buddhist pagodas in China, it was built in the Tang Dynasty to collect Buddhist scriptures.
Then visit the Xi'an City Wall, an extension of the old Tang Dynasty structure. It's the best preserved ruins of city walls in China.
In the evening, enjoy the imperial dumpling banquet (dinner included). After then appreciate the gorgeous Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show (performance ticket included).
Morning visit to the Shaanxi Provincial History Museum. The Museum is the epitome of Shaanxi's glamorous imperial past. .
Then transfer to the airport for the flight to Beijing (air ticket included).
On arrival in Beijing, take Hutong tour in a rickshaw to see the traditional Beijing courtyard houses and alleys (rickshaw cruise included). Pay a visit to a traditional Chinese local family, learn more about Chinese culture by trying making Chinese food on your own (a meal included).
After breakfast, visit Tian'anmen Square, the largest square of its kind in the world.
Then visit the Forbidden City, also known as Palace Museum, to awe an emperor's life.
Next stop, the Temple of Heaven, is the place for imperial rituals and worship.
In the evening, enjoy the famous Roast Duck feast (dinner included) which looks brilliantly dark red, shining with oil and with crisp skin and tender meat.
A famous Chinese saying: "Not to Great Wall non-real man". Badaling Great Wall, the most representative part, was promoted as a key national cultural relic, protected under the approval of the State Council in 1961. Lacated in Yanqing County, over 70 kilometers (43 miles) north of Beijing. You can either climb up the Great Wall or take a cable car at your own expense.
Proceed to Changling Tomb, the tomb of Emperor Zhu Di and his empresses. This is the most magnificent of the Ming Tombs.
You will also see the Sacred Way of the Ming Tombs. It is a tree-lined road bordered by stone statues, along which the emperors once trod to conduct many sacred ceremonies.
After dinner, enjoy the incredible Chinese Kung Fu show (ticket included), which displays the essence of China's martial arts.
Then transfer to Beijing airport or railway station to prepare for your departure.
End of service.
• The quoted price contains Standard Tour Class lodging, and we offer hotel upgrade service. You can choose to upgrade hotel when booking, the price will change accordingly.
• Not all hotels can provide Standard Triple Room if you want three travelers in one room, they may arrange extra bed service. The additional fee for an extra bed is Single Supplement, and it is included in the final price.
• Your earlier arrival to Hong Kong and later departure from Beijing can be adjusted on line; but the extra charge is not included in the original charge.
• The single supplement is not included in the quoted price except single traveler's price.
• We choose only centrally located hotels with western standard service and breakfast. However, we can also arrange good location and clean local hotels with lower prices. Please inquiry for details.
• The breakfast is subject to hotels' arrangements, they may offer western food or Western & Chinese Buffet in the morning.
• Child's breakfast is included only when he/she occupy a bed. Otherwise the hotel may charge an extra fee for the breakfast.
Lunch and Dinner (Optional)
• The original price excludes lunch and dinner unless particular illustration. Usually, dinner and lunch are optional Chinese food with local flavor, and the meal price is charged based on the group size.
• If you have some preferences on meals such as vegetarian meal and diabetic meal, please make us know in Special Requirements.
• Please also fill the Special Requirements if you want other choices such as Hindu meal, Halal food or Western food, etc. You are suggested to uncheck lunch and diner when booking. We will try to arrange it and your meal price is charged by the local restaurant.
• Our guide will lead you to your favorite restaurants when you don't select meals, the meal fee is at your own. Besides, your group should pay an extra 100RMB per day in cash to the driver and guide.
• We offer free airport/railway station transfer service as specified in the itinerary. As for earlier arrival or later departure, you will be charged a bit of service fee and guide service is not provided. Please provide train/flight number, arrival time and contact information in Special Requirements.
• Usually, local guide will drop you off at security checkpoint of airport or railway station without guide serve on the flight or train. And the transfer guide may be not the same of that on the tour.
• This itinerary contains 6-7 shopping stops on the way, selling featured local specialties or souvenirs. Usually, you will spend 30-40 minutes in each store, and shopping or not is of your free will.
• We promise to offer flights operated by major airlines such as Air China, China Southern Airlines, China Eastern Airlines and Hainan Airline, etc. or local big airlines such as Shenzhen Airlines, Xiamen Airlines, Sichuan Airlines, Shanghai Airlines and Shandong Airlines and so forth. And the aircraft type is Airbus A3XX Series or Boeing 7-Series. Any change due to objective cause, we will ask your permission in advance.
• We offer 5-star or above cruise ships during the journey, including Victoria Anna, Victoria Grace, Victoria Lianna, Victoria Selina, etc. And we have the right to arrange the cruise ship for you depending on your departure date. If you want to travel on a date when there is no cruise to book, we will adjust your itinerary or refund you after consulting with you.
• The itinerary on Yangtze Cruise is for your reference, and it is subject to the cruise company’s arrangement.
• We also offer cheaper Yangtze Cruise like the Blue Whale, and the most renowned New Century Cruises. Please fill Tailor-made Travel Form if you prefer the cruises mentioned above.
• Airport or hotel pick-up and drop-off service in cities listed in the itinerary.
• Private English-speaking tour guide, driver and car service as indicated in the itinerary.
• The admission tickets for scenic spots listed in the itinerary.
• Service charge and government taxes.
• The air ticket of economic class, taxes and dues for the flights as listed in the itinerary.
• Ten-night hotel accommodation in twin shared room with daily breakfast.
• Four-night accommodation in twin shared room with daily breakfast on cruise.
• Meals: lunches and dinners on cruise, a lunch on board on Li River, dumpling banquet, Roast Duck.
• Boat ticket and tipping for Yangtze Cruise.
• International flight tickets or train tickets.
• Hotel single room supplement.
• Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
• Tips to local tour guide and driver.
• Estimated group surcharges for excess baggage.
• Fees for entry visa to China.
• Cable car, sightseeing bus and cruise unless explained specially.
• Meals (L & D) not listed in the itinerary.
Cancellation and refund policy for Tours reservation
If you want to cancel your booking or part of it, you must advise us in advance. The letter must be signed by the lead name on the booking and once we receive it you should expect to receive a cancellation letter within 24 hours. If you do not then please contact us to ensure your letter has been received.
To cover the cost of processing your cancellation and to compensate us for the risk that we may not be able to resell your travel arrangements, we make a cancellation charge on the scale shown below. The person who made the booking is responsible for paying this charge. The size of the charge depends on when we receive your cancellation notice or letter or how you would like us to deal with your payment providing that we have received your full payment for the tours.
No Cancellation Fees if written cancellation notice is received more than 30 days prior to tour departure!
Cancellation in advance & Cancellation penalty
More than 30 days, no Cancellation Fee
30-10 days, 50% of the full payment
9-0 days or no show, 100% of the full payment
- Tours of Nearby Areas
- Tours with Similar Price
- You May Also Like
- Top Sales China Tours
- Package Tours with Beijing