13 Days China Distillate & Sichuan, Mt. Emeishan Buddhist Tour
Start: Hong Kong
Duration: 13 Days
Reversed Itinerary: 13 Days China Distillate with Sichuan & Mt. Emeishan Buddhist Tour
- The trip will take you to Beijing, Xi'an, Guilin and Sichuan province. You will have a chance to have a taste of the Sichuan cuisine, climb to the top of Emei Mountain and see the Leshan Giant Buddha. If you are lucky enough, you will be able to see some monkeys on the mountain and play some games with them.
- Choose Departure Date
- Price Calendar
- Choose Number of Travelers & Rooms
- Number of Rooms:
- Adult (with Bed)
- Child (with Bed)
- Child (without Bed)
- Choose Hotels
- Upgrade the Hotel-0:
- Day 1, All 1 Night in Hong Kong
- Day 2, Day 4, All 2 Nights in Guilin
- Day 3, All 1 Night in Yangshuo
- Day 5, Day 7, All 2 Nights in Chengdu
- Day 6, All 1 Night in Emeishan
- Day 8, Day 9, All 2 Nights in Xi'an
- Day 10, Day 11, Day 12, All 3 Nights in Beijing
Upon arrival, your guide greets you at the airport in Hong Kong and escorts you to the hotel.
Shopping in Hong Kong is a dream every ardent shopper desires to fulfil. Hong Kong shopping malls are always bustling with shopaholics, who are looking for every object in their imagination in the shopping paradise.
Take a half-day tour to Victoria Peak, which is the highest peak in Hong Kong Island and also the best spot to have a bird's eye view of the Victoria Harbor and the whole thriving island.
Visit the Aberdeen, the largest satellite town in Hong Kong, attracts lots tourists both at home and abroad. The intriguing fishing life and delicious seafood definitely are quite worthy a visit!
Then visit Repulse Bay for its relaxed resort-like atmosphere. The crescent-shaped stretch of sand is one of the most beautiful beaches in Hong Kong. The wide, wave-lapped beach is popular with locals and visitors, and great for sand strolls at sunset when all is at peace.
Later transfer to the airport for the flight to Guilin (air ticket included).
Take a cruise on the meandering blue waters of Li River and view the limestone rock formations along the banks (cruise ticket included). You will agree that "Guilin waters and mountains are the most beautiful under heaven. Lunch is served on board.
Arrive in Yangshuo as you go ashore. You can choose to rent a bicycle to tour the countryside of West Street if you want to get a taste of the laidback rural life of the farmers there.
Appreciate the Moon Hill and the Big Banyan Tree. Moon Hill is a limestone pinnacle with a moon-shaped hole in the middle.
Big Banyan Tree has become famous for its long history, towering beauty and the moving love story of Liu Sanjie.
Then enjoy a local folk dance show of Impression Liu Sanjie (ticket included) before transfer to hotel in Yangshuo.
Transfer from Yangshuo to Guilin in the morning.
Visit the Reed Flute Cave in the morning. Reed Flute Cave is one of the most egregious underground scenery in China. The cave got its name from the verdant reeds growing outside it, with which people make flutes. Inside this water-eroded cave, you will see a spectacular world of various stalactites, stone pillars and rock formations created by carbonate deposition.
Head for the Diecai Hill (Folded Brocade Hill). The thin shape of the hill and lush greenery around make it resemble brocaded fabric. The local osmanthus tea (Guihua) is very famous and worth trying.
One of Guilin's best attractions is the Elephant Trunk Hill, which looks scarily like an elephant drinking from the river.
After visiting that, transfer to the airport for the flight to Chengdu (air ticket included).
On arrival, visit the Du Fu Cottage, an important scenic and historic spot in the west suburbs of the city. Famous poet Du Fu of Tang Dynasty built himself a thatch hut and wrote a lot of poems here.
Drive to Leshan in the morning. Enjoy a crusie to marvel at the Leshan Giant Buddha, the biggest stone carved sitting Buddhist statue in the world so far.
Then head for Mt. Emeishan, one of the most famous mountains for Buddhism in China. It owns many grand temples and beautiful sceneries. Check in the hotel for relaxation in prepare for your Emeishan tour the next day.
Tout Mt. Emeishan. Take the sightseeing bus at to Leidongping. After a short walk, take a cable car up to the Golden Peak from Leidongping. The Huazang Temple (Golden Peak Temple) is a very popular place for pilgrims to worship. You can see the cloud sea if you are lucky at the summit.
Later drive back to Chengdu.
Visit the Chengdu Giant Panda Breeding Research Base. It has been created and imitates the pandas' natural habitat in order that they will have the best possible environment for rearing and breeding.
Go to Wangjiang Park. which is built in honor of the famous poet Xue Tao of Tang Dynasty.
Then take the flight to Xi'an (air ticket included). Xi'an was the capital for over 1,000 years and was the starting point of ancient Silk Road.
On arrival in Xi'an, visit Moslem Street, a famous snack street where you can find lots of mouthwatering local snacks and interesting souvenirs.
Then enjoy a tour to the symbol of Xi'an - the Bell Tower and Drum Tower (ticket to the towers not included).
Today's attractions feature: Terracotta Army, one of World Cultural Heritages. The lifelike warriors and horses of Qin Shihuang will sure lead you back to the ancient warring times.
Drive to Big Wild Goose Pagoda (ticket to the pagoda included), one of the most famous buddhist pagodas in China, which was built in the Tang Dynasty to collect Buddhist scriptures.
Then visit the Xi'an City Wall, an extension of the old Tang Dynasty structure. It's the best preserved ruins of city walls in China.
In the evening, enjoy the imperial dumpling banquet (dinner included). After then appreciate the gorgeous Tang Daynasty Music and Dance Show (performance ticket included).
Morning visit to the Shaanxi Provincial History Museum. The Museum is the epitome of Shaanxi's glamorous imperial past.
Then transfer to the airport for the flight to Beijing (air ticket included).
On arrival in Beijing, enjoy a trip back to the Hutong area by rickshaw to ride through the narrow alleys and passages (rickshaw cruise included). Pay a visit to a traditional Chinese local family, learn more about Chinese culture by trying making Chinese food on your own (a meal included).
Take a walk over the Silver Ingot Bridge (Yinding Bridge) to hear the explanation about the different thresholds that mark the entry to the courtyard houses.
Start your tour by visiting the Tiananmen Square, the largest square of its kind in the world.
Then visit the Forbidden City to enjoy an emperor's life. It is the world's largest palace complex.
Explore the Temple of Heaven, the place for imperial rituals and worship.
In the evening, enjoy the famous Roast Duck feast (fees included) which looks brilliantly dark red, shining with oil and with crisp skin and tender meat.
A famous Chinese saying: "Not to Great Wall non-real man". Badaling Great Wall, the most representative part, was promoted as a key national cultural relic, protected under the approval of the State Council in 1961. Lacated in Yanqing County, over 70 kilometers (43 miles) north of Beijing. You can either climb up the Great Wall or take a cable car at your own expense.
Proceed to the Summer Palace, the largest and best-preserved Chinese imperial garden. Enjoy a leisurely walk along the enchanting Lake Kunminghu.
Transfer you to Beijing airport or railway station in Beijing in prepare for departure.
End of service.
• The quoted price contains Standard Tour Class lodging, and we offer hotel upgrade service. You can choose to upgrade hotel when booking, the price will change accordingly.
• Not all hotels can provide Standard Triple Room if you want three travelers in one room, they may arrange extra bed service. The additional fee for an extra bed is Single Supplement, and it is included in the final price.
• Your earlier arrival to Hong Kong and later departure from Beijing can be adjusted on line; but the extra charge is not included in the original charge.
• The single supplement is not included in the quoted price except single traveler's price.
• We choose only centrally located hotels with western standard service and breakfast. However, we can also arrange good location and clean local hotels with lower prices. Please inquiry for details.
• The breakfast is subject to hotels' arrangements, they may offer western food or Western & Chinese Buffet in the morning.
• Child's breakfast is included only when he/she occupy a bed. Otherwise the hotel may charge an extra fee for the breakfast.
Lunch and Dinner (Optional)
• The original price excludes lunch and dinner unless particular illustration. Usually, dinner and lunch are optional Chinese food with local flavor, and the meal price is charged based on the group size.
• If you have some preferences on meals such as vegetarian meal and diabetic meal, please make us know in Special Requirements.
• Please also fill the Special Requirements if you want other choices such as Hindu meal, Halal food or Western food, etc. You are suggested to uncheck lunch and diner when booking. We will try to arrange it and your meal price is charged by the local restaurant.
• Our guide will lead you to your favorite restaurants when you don't select meals, the meal fee is at your own. Besides, your group should pay an extra 100RMB per day in cash to the driver and guide.
• We offer free airport/railway station transfer service as specified in the itinerary. As for earlier arrival or later departure, you will be charged a bit of service fee and guide service is not provided. Please provide train/flight number, arrival time and contact information in Special Requirements.
• Usually, local guide will drop you off at security checkpoint of airport or railway station without guide serve on the flight or train. And the transfer guide may be not the same of that on the tour.
• We promise to offer flights operated by major airlines such as Air China, China Southern Airlines, China Eastern Airlines and Hainan Airline, etc. or local big airlines such as Shenzhen Airlines, Xiamen Airlines, Sichuan Airlines, Shanghai Airlines and Shandong Airlines and so forth. And the aircraft type is Airbus A3XX Series or Boeing 7-Series. Any change due to objective cause, we will ask your permission in advance.
• Children, between 2 to 12 years old and under 1.3 meters (4.3 feet), can get discount.
• Airport or hotel pick-up and drop-off service in cities listed in the itinerary.
• Private English-speaking tour guide, driver and car service as indicated in the itinerary.
• The admission tickets for scenic spots listed in the itinerary.
• Service charge and government taxes.
• The air ticket of economic class, taxes and dues for the flights as listed in the itinerary.
• Twelve-night hotel accommodation in twin shared room with daily breakfast.
• Meals: a lunch served on board, Dumpling Banquet and Roast Duck.
• International flight tickets or train tickets.
• Hotel single room supplement.
• Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
• Tips to local tour guide and driver.
• Estimated group surcharges for excess baggage.
• Fees for entry visa to China.
• Cable car, sightseeing bus and cruise unless explained specially.
• Meals (L & D) not listed in the itinerary.
Cancellation and refund policy for Tours reservation
If you want to cancel your booking or part of it, you must advise us in advance. The letter must be signed by the lead name on the booking and once we receive it you should expect to receive a cancellation letter within 24 hours. If you do not then please contact us to ensure your letter has been received.
To cover the cost of processing your cancellation and to compensate us for the risk that we may not be able to resell your travel arrangements, we make a cancellation charge on the scale shown below. The person who made the booking is responsible for paying this charge. The size of the charge depends on when we receive your cancellation notice or letter or how you would like us to deal with your payment providing that we have received your full payment for the tours.
No Cancellation Fees if written cancellation notice is received more than 30 days prior to tour departure!
Cancellation in advance & Cancellation penalty
More than 30 days, no Cancellation Fee
30-10 days, 50% of the full payment
9-0 days or no show, 100% of the full payment
- Tours of Nearby Areas
- Tours with Similar Price
- You May Also Like
- Top Sales China Tours
- Package Tours with Beijing