10 Days All Hearts of China
Duration: 10 Days
- Imagine stepping into China partly untouched by time. The fabulous Shanghai ancient temples, Suzhou & Hangzhou are such places and our trekking program will take you to the heart of Xi'an and Beijing!
- Choose Departure Date
- Price Calendar
- Choose Number of Travelers & Rooms
- Number of Rooms:
- Adult (with Bed)
- Child (with Bed)
- Child (without Bed)
- Choose Hotels
- Upgrade the Hotel-0:
- Day 1, Day 2, Day 5, All 3 Nights in Shanghai
- Day 3, All 1 Night in Hangzhou
- Day 4, All 1 Night in Suzhou
- Day 6, Day 7, All 2 Nights in Xi'an
- Day 8, Day 9, All 2 Nights in Beijing
Upon arrival, your guide greets you at airport or railway station in Shanghai and escorts you to the hotel.
The remainder of the day is at your leisure.
After breakfast, drive to the Shanghai Museum, the exterior design of the round dome and the square base symbolizes the ancient idea of a round heaven and a square land.
Explore the Town God Temple (Chenghuangmiao), a Taoist Temple. The street is also known as Old Chenghuangmiao, where you cannot miss typical Shanghai snacks such as steamed stuffed buns.
Then, arrive at Yuyuan Garden, which has the exquisite layout, beautiful scenery, and the artistic style of Chinese private gardens.
Walk along The Bund and enjoy the view of Huangpu River, the Bund houses 52 buildings of various architectural styles, which have been regarded as some of the most recognizable architectural symbols of Shanghai.
The next stop is Oriental Pearl TV Tower for its marvelous exterior appearance, the landmark of Shanghai.
In the morning drive to the Ancient Town of Wuzhen, one of six ancient towns south of Yangtze River. Wuzhen displays its 2,000 year history through its ancient stone bridges floating on calm water, its stone pathways between the mottled walls and its delicate wood carvings. As a living fossil in the orient with a long history, it gives a unique experience through its profound cultural background. It is regarded as the "book cover" of southern China. Boat ticket is at your own expense.
Later, drive back to Hangzhou.
Start today's tour by cruising on the West Lake, the symbol of Hangzhou. It's one of the most famed tourist attractions in China. The islets and temples, pavilions and gardens, causeways and arched bridges of this jade-like lake have constituted the supreme example of lakeside beauty in China. See the Red Carp Pond, one of the ten places of interests at West Lake with countless carps living here
Head for the Lingyin Temple, one of the most prestigious Buddhist temples in China. Its highlight is the Great Hall with its 65 foot camphor-wood statue of the Buddha.
Appreciate the Feilaifeng Peak with quaint photogenic scene. There are many legends about the peak's name. It is a pure limestone mountain scattered with lots of large stones like a flying dragon, a running elephant, a crouching tiger, and a fleeting monkey. The caves shelter many stone Buddha statues in a variety of poses ranging from standing, to sitting, to sleeping.
Transfer from Hangzhou to Suzhou and stay overnight in Suzhou.
Visit Tiger Hill. Atop the hill stands Cloud Rock Pagoda (Yunyan Ta), which the Suzhounese love to compare to the Tower of Pisa. By climbing the hill, you will find a number of historical sites some of which can be traced back over 2500 years to the founding of Suzhou.
After that visit the Humble Administrator's Garden - one of the four famous gardens in Suzhou, a classical luxurious garden, regarded as the "mother of the world's gardens" due to its interesting islands, bamboo houses, pinaster hillside and curvy water.
Head for the Grand Canal (cruise not included), the longest man-made waterway in world. Walking along the Grand Canal, you can experience the life of locals. Drive to Shanghai.
The morning is free for your own arrangement.
Transfer to the airport in Shanghai in the afternoon to depart for Xi'an (air ticket included). Xi'an, as one of the oldest cities, was the national capital for over 1,000 years and was the start point of ancient Silk Road.
On arrival at Xi'an, visit the Xi'an City Wall, an extension of the old Tang Dynasty structure. It's the best preserved ruins of city walls in China.
Head for Great Mosque, one of the most important islam mosques in China, which is a combination of traditional Chinese architecture and islamic art.
Later visit Moslem Street, a famous snack street where you can find lots of mouthwatering local snacks and interesting souvenirs.
Then enjoy a tour to the symbol of Xi'an - the Bell Tower and Drum Tower (ticket to the towers not included).
Today's attractions feature Terracotta Army, one of World Cultural Heritages. The lifelike warriors and horses of Qin Shihuang will sure lead you back to the ancient warring times.
The second stop is Big Wild Goose Pagoda (ticket to the pagoda included), one of the most famous buddhist pagodas in China, which was built in the Tang Dynasty to collect Buddhist scriptures.
In the evening, enjoy the imperial dumpling banquet (dinner included). After then appreciate the gorgeous Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show (performance ticket included).
Morning visit to the Shaanxi Provincial History Museum. The Museum is the epitome of Shaanxi's glamorous imperial past.
Transfer to the airport for the flight to Beijing (air ticket included), upon arrival, enjoy a trip back to the Hutong area by rickshaw to ride through the narrow alleys and passages (rickshaw cruise included). Pay a visit to a traditional Chinese local family, learn more about Chinese culture by trying making Chinese food on your own (a meal included).
Take a walk over the Silver Ingot Bridge (Yinding Bridge) to hear the explanation about the different thresholds that mark the entry to the courtyard houses.
A famous Chinese saying: "Not to Great Wall non-real man". Badaling Great Wall, the most representative part, was promoted as a key national cultural relic, protected under the approval of the State Council in 1961. Lacated in Yanqing County, over 70 kilometers (43 miles) north of Beijing. You can either climb up the Great Wall or take a cable car at your own expense.
Proceed to the Summer Palace, the largest and best-preserved Chinese imperial garden. Enjoy a leisurely walk along the enchanting Lake Kunminghu.
In the evening, enjoy the famous Roast Duck feast (fees included) which looks brilliantly dark red, shining with oil and with crisp skin and tender meat.
After breakfast, visit Tiananmen Square, the largest square of its kind in the world.
Then visit the Forbidden City to awe an emperor's life. It is the world's largest palace complex.
Our last stop, the Temple of Heaven, is the place for imperial rituals and worship.
Transfer to Airport/Hotel/Railway Station in Beijing and Departure
End of the service.
• The quoted price contains Standard Tour Class lodging, and we offer hotel upgrade service. You can choose to upgrade hotel when booking, the price will change accordingly.
• Not all hotels can provide Standard Triple Room if you want three travelers in one room, they may arrange extra bed service. The additional fee for an extra bed is Single Supplement, and it is included in the final price.
• Your earlier arrival to Shanghai and later departure from Beijing can be adjusted on line; but the extra charge is not included in the original charge.
• The single supplement is not included in the quoted price except single traveler's price.
• We choose only centrally located hotels with western standard service and breakfast. However, we can also arrange good location and clean local hotels with lower prices. Please inquiry for details.
• The breakfast is subject to hotels' arrangements, they may offer western food or Western & Chinese Buffet in the morning.
• Child's breakfast is included only when he/she occupy a bed. Otherwise the hotel may charge an extra fee for the breakfast.
Lunch and Dinner (Optional)
• The original price excludes lunch and dinner unless particular illustration. Usually, dinner and lunch are optional Chinese food with local flavor, and the meal price is charged based on the group size.
• If you have some preferences on meals such as vegetarian meal and diabetic meal, please make us know in Special Requirements.
• Please also fill the Special Requirements if you want other choices such as Hindu meal, Halal food or Western food, etc. You are suggested to uncheck lunch and diner when booking. We will try to arrange it and your meal price is charged by the local restaurant.
• Our guide will lead you to your favorite restaurants when you don't select meals, the meal fee is at your own. Besides, your group should pay an extra 100RMB per day in cash to the driver and guide.
• We offer free airport/railway station transfer service as specified in the itinerary. As for earlier arrival or later departure, you will be charged a bit of service fee and guide service is not provided. Please provide train/flight number, arrival time and contact information in Special Requirements.
• Usually, local guide will drop you off at security checkpoint of airport or railway station without guide serve on the flight or train. And the transfer guide may be not the same of that on the tour.
• We promise to offer flights operated by major airlines such as Air China, China Southern Airlines, China Eastern Airlines and Hainan Airline, etc. or local big airlines such as Shenzhen Airlines, Xiamen Airlines, Sichuan Airlines, Shanghai Airlines and Shandong Airlines and so forth. And the aircraft type is Airbus A3XX Series or Boeing 7-Series. Any change due to objective cause, we will ask your permission in advance.
• Children, between 2 to 12 years old and under 1.3 meters (4.3 feet), can get discount.
• Airport or hotel pick-up and drop-off service in cities listed in the itinerary.
• Private English-speaking tour guide, driver and car service as indicated in the itinerary.
• The admission tickets for scenic spots listed in the itinerary.
• Service charge and government taxes.
• The air ticket of economic class, taxes and dues for the flights as listed in the itinerary.
• Nine-night hotel accommodation in twin shared room with daily breakfast.
• Meals as listed in the itinerary: Dumpling Banquet and Roast Duck.
• International flight tickets or train tickets.
• Hotel single room supplement.
• Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
• Tips to local tour guide and driver.
• Estimated group surcharges for excess baggage.
• Fees for entry visa to China.
• Cable car, sightseeing bus and cruise unless explained specially.
• Meals (L & D) not listed in the itinerary.
Cancellation and refund policy for Tours reservation
If you want to cancel your booking or part of it, you must advise us in advance. The letter must be signed by the lead name on the booking and once we receive it you should expect to receive a cancellation letter within 24 hours. If you do not then please contact us to ensure your letter has been received.
To cover the cost of processing your cancellation and to compensate us for the risk that we may not be able to resell your travel arrangements, we make a cancellation charge on the scale shown below. The person who made the booking is responsible for paying this charge. The size of the charge depends on when we receive your cancellation notice or letter or how you would like us to deal with your payment providing that we have received your full payment for the tours.
No Cancellation Fees if written cancellation notice is received more than 30 days prior to tour departure!
Cancellation in advance & Cancellation penalty
More than 30 days, no Cancellation Fee
30-10 days, 50% of the full payment
9-0 days or no show, 100% of the full payment
- Tours of Nearby Areas
- Tours with Similar Price
- You May Also Like
- Top Sales China Tours
- Package Tours with Beijing